Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump is so right! Both sides - infrastructure - fake news - mount rushmore  (Read 222 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:42:50 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 06:01:23 AM by Masha Sha

One hypothesis is that the leftists medias are working for the short side:). I can't imagine the state of their financial account if they played against trump:).

In all, this recent speech was great! It's really impressive to see trump respond to the questions live. I loved how he responded to the statue issue by deflecting to federalism.

What i find funny about the fake news is how they believed to survive in a neomarxists society. Propaganda will have to be centralized and to prevent leaks the size will have to be cut down massively.

The chao streamline process of approval certainly deserve a good look by the cccp responsible departement...

I just hope that all those new infrastructures are thought with ai in mind, as hybrid system where humans and autonomous can both gain.

And then leftists have to deny god, evil and violence because they want to control violence to do evil to pretend to be god.

What's the percentage of white people on earth? I heard it's less than 10% now...

The problem is that racism is never seen as against white or anyone. It's just an excuse that the cabal uses to attack the usa. They fucking don't care about anything. They have to destroy first.

What's fun is when the short side start to cover... and if one entity doesn't care about skin colors... it's the market.

Then again the driver was under ssri? A merck product?

Those ceos that left are deplorables. At least the walmart guys is sensitive. Stay what ever to improve situation. What the fuck the other thermites believed to be able to renounce a seat because of their own little confort. Fuck them -> insta fires!

The cocksucker of intel for example not even able to produce a sha256 miners, letting the cg take over all heavy cumputing, arm taking over mobile and more... and this sucker has time to take care of anything but market??? Cheat! Lie! Leech! How can shareholders tolerate such losers produced by so called high education...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jerkchicken

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:50:48 AM

Fear mongering is cool  Grin
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:58:31 AM

Fear mongering is cool  Grin

Doomp0rn is even better:)

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:25:50 AM

I followed the events at Charlottesville very closely. And it was clear that it was the left-wing goons who first launched the attack. The whites were protesting peacefully, and suddenly the left-wing nuts attacked them with sticks, batons and pepper-spray cans. I condemn the death of Heather D. Heyer, and I admit that it was a sad loss of life. But still, I would argue that the first provocations came from the alt-left.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:55:08 PM

I followed the events at Charlottesville very closely. And it was clear that it was the left-wing goons who first launched the attack. The whites were protesting peacefully, and suddenly the left-wing nuts attacked them with sticks, batons and pepper-spray cans. I condemn the death of Heather D. Heyer, and I admit that it was a sad loss of life. But still, I would argue that the first provocations came from the alt-left.

True conservative trust A2 to defend A1! But prefer to stay defending the ranch against the imaginary hordes that may arrives from all sides (inlcuding aliens from the sky) and locusts from the ground to have time to demonstrate in an urban setting Smiley. Those munition stocks will not shuffle themsleves.

One sure thing the neomarxist had no permits... why shall they need a permit btw? But of course they are violent but can't fight alone...

I like the idea of removing the original statue, copy it, and replace it everytime they pull it down... keynesianism at his finest... and frankly they will get bored.

So we agree by the same logic that assad did the first provocation by accepting the throne and secondly by oppening hostilities in the war? Hehehe.

Ssri or not?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: