Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:55:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So what do we think the Pump price for Worldcoin will be when it hits X  (Read 1827 times)
aetos

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:05:44 PM

50 cents a WDC for a few days then level at 25 cents
ftc duplication:)   50 ---> 20  -->35-40  than kiss it good bye:) next   phenomenon:)
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:43:33 PM

WDC defintely looks good, 1+Gh/s there.

Don't mix Gold coin there, I don't even know what it is, post its network hashrate, if it is over 500Mh/s I'd consider it, otherwise forget it.

Other coins, I think PWC does have potential  Grin Grin
aetos

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:55:20 PM

Don't mix Gold coin there, I don't even know what it is, post its network hashrate, if it is over 500Mh/s I'd consider it, otherwise forget it.

Other coins, I think PWC does have potential  Grin Grin
it also looks good cause  accumulators are in a  biding war  so far since sat night of 1.7 /100 its now 2.55/100 i say that's 50%   profit in one day and still accumulating   it seems there is great intrest in the coin  .. i think fair price due to speculation is .0025  btc /wdc Smiley
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 12:49:34 AM

BUY ON RUMOR SELL ON FACT:)

The Jr has this down.

we didn't all know that ? after the 100's time?  - i come from an FX background.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 12:50:22 AM

people are saying 0.02 BTC , its just what I heard?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 12:51:13 AM

although I think that's a bit optimistic

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
zero3112

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 01:54:53 AM

Which exchange will these coins go on?

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 02:17:23 AM

Other coins, I think PWC does have potential  Grin Grin
it also looks good cause  accumulators are in a  biding war  so far since sat night of 1.7 /100 its now 2.55/100 i say that's 50%   profit in one day and still accumulating   it seems there is great intrest in the coin  .. i think fair price due to speculation is .0025  btc /wdc Smiley

people trade anything they want (including the fake ones), the network hashrate does not lie, it is the interests people put into a coin. Why not you publish the GLD network hashrate so people can see it, If it is high enough I wold not mind to mine it. But let's see the truth first!
bitbitcoincoin

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 02:25:12 AM

LTC is currently trading for .027 BTC, so no chance that Worldcoin reaches that price anytime soon if ever.   

More realistic scenarios are like those of FTC and CNC when they started out, peaking around .005-.006 then settling around .002-.003 before they crashed due to lack of hashpower and/or community support.   If Worldcoin makes it to a exchange it will need continued support to avoid a similar fate.
Wilderness

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 02:34:27 AM

LTC is currently trading for .027 BTC, so no chance that Worldcoin reaches that price anytime soon if ever.   

More realistic scenarios are like those of FTC and CNC when they started out, peaking around .005-.006 then settling around .002-.003 before they crashed due to lack of hashpower and/or community support.   If Worldcoin makes it to a exchange it will need continued support to avoid a similar fate.

interesting, I wouldn't be surprised if WDC followed a similar path
jnada

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 02:39:22 AM

interesting, I wouldn't be surprised if WDC followed a similar path

Completely agree with you, however psychological effect of the "NAME" may exceed my critical view on scenario proposed by you.

NEM                                        NEM                                          NEM                            launch on 22nd November 2014 !                                          TAQDPC-BT35MC-YAWTKQ-OFEZOS-CMBKHM-F5Q3L6-YEYL
pizza

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:29:49 AM

WDC got accepted by a real merchant in 3 days, and is already 1/17th Litecoins hash in a few days. It's faster than litecoin and bitcoin combined.  This is what bitcoin should of been, bitcoin would of been used all over the world by now if it wasn't slow.

WDC is bitcoin but faster, so there is no reason why it can't surpass it in price or even be worth alot higher than litecoin. I might not even sell them and just hold on to them. This has potential to be bigger than bitcoin. Imagine being the guy who sold 10k WorldCoins for pizza.
hendo420

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 07:10:49 AM

WDC got accepted by a real merchant in 3 days, and is already 1/17th Litecoins hash in a few days. It's faster than litecoin and bitcoin combined.  This is what bitcoin should of been, bitcoin would of been used all over the world by now if it wasn't slow.

WDC is bitcoin but faster, so there is no reason why it can't surpass it in price or even be worth alot higher than litecoin. I might not even sell them and just hold on to them. This has potential to be bigger than bitcoin. Imagine being the guy who sold 10k WorldCoins for pizza.

I sure wouldn't want to be that guy. lol

out of all the coins I have seen launched on this forum, I think Worldcoin has the most potential to be a mainstream payment method.

ebmarket.co
batman, not crabman

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 07:55:45 AM

...I might not even sell them and just hold on to them...

This is why these things don't work as currency.  When's the last time you held onto a $100 note and it went up in value?

This isn't a personal attack btw, just making an observation

A horse walks into a bar and the barman says "Give me some Bitcoin!"
17TDYWdeL3GU2fsMSpV7itLYS2UJ91dCDx
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: