Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Picture Frame of Satoshi in my Room  (Read 232 times)
Myki (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:25:55 AM

Am planning on creating a Photo frame of Satoshi Nakamoto and hang it on my room wall because he is my role model. Sometimes I tear up thinking about him.
No one knows who he is or what he looks like... a very patient and caring father is the image that keeps flashing in my mind.

Thanks you Satoshi for all you have done for humanity!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Indighost

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:41:04 PM

I think it's part of the magic that bitcoin offers

this anonymous creator who no one knows, and no one can lock in.. fantastic
laxinternational

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:33:05 PM

If I knew Satoshi is a real person, I would hang its picture on my wall. But it doesn't exist.
madman_sage

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:12:28 PM

Am planning on creating a Photo frame of Satoshi Nakamoto and hang it on my room wall because he is my role model. Sometimes I tear up thinking about him.
No one knows who he is or what he looks like... a very patient and caring father is the image that keeps flashing in my mind.

No need to put a face to it. He's a faceless leader, an idea!
invot

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:45:23 PM

No need to put a face to it. He's a faceless leader, an idea!

I'm agree with you, Satoshi Nakamoto is more an idea that a person, or a group of people.

karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:46:52 PM

you always can use your own photo but sign it like Satoshi Nakamoto

and yes that person is good role model Cheesy
Goosebump

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:00:37 PM

You should use the "a mysterious character has appeared" picture from Super Smash Bros!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: