Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Service for solving google recaptcha in my browser?  (Read 984 times)
popolite11 (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:11:01 AM

Hello!
I knew before that there are services that helping solving just normal captcha. Usually it looks like - you pay money and when you registering with special soft for examples new mails this service automatically solving captcha.

But what I need now is solving google recaptcha just in my browser. Of course with bitcoin payment for it.
aziznahdiaziz

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:51:11 PM

I can help you.
PM if intersted
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:32:03 PM

Ithink theres some captcha solving that no need to pay for registering. just doing some simple step to get verified .if you done the required steps then you can solve a captha after that.  I highly recommend to try 2captcha. . Its works on any browser or use chrome browser to load fast . . Or try to search on google 
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:10:45 AM

Witch one image captcha or written captcha...?? If it is image then I am interested.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:52:52 AM

Witch one image captcha or written captcha...?? If it is image then I am interested.
it was a image captcha dude but there was a writing captcha also it depends on you what do you like. .  I forgot my pasword  on that site so i cant give you my refferal .hahah
 But anyways go to http://2captcha.com if you interested.
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

it was a image captcha dude but there was a writing captcha also it depends on you what do you like. .  I forgot my pasword  on that site so i cant give you my refferal .hahah
 But anyways go to http://2captcha.com if you interested.

The captcha load very slow. For me its not ok. You can earn only .01 dollar in several hours of solving captchas.
You can try to check. Even you can solve it fast, the next captcha takes long to appear.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:37:27 AM

more extention google chrome autu baypass captcha
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/bypass-captcha-firefox-auto-solving-captcha-monster/
hope help you  Grin

Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:58:08 AM

I will help you .
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:27:46 PM

Hello!
I knew before that there are services that helping solving just normal captcha. Usually it looks like - you pay money and when you registering with special soft for examples new mails this service automatically solving captcha.

But what I need now is solving google recaptcha just in my browser. Of course with bitcoin payment for it.

Practically impossible if you are talking about solving recaptcha every single time it shows up on your browser.
There are services for this, but it involves those people that farm the website and logs in with multiple user accounts or IP addresses.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:00:26 PM

Helping everyone, everywhere, one CAPTCHA at a time
CAPTCHAs play an important role in keeping the internet spam-free and making everyone’s experience a little bit better.

reCAPTCHA also makes positive use of the human effort spent in solving CAPTCHAs by using the solutions to digitize text, annotate images, and build machine-learning datasets. This, in turn, helps preserve books, improve maps, and solve hard AI problems.

and if you want to see more details this link....https://[Suspicious link removed]/6DdWgc
popolite11 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:17:12 PM

I found what I was searching!
Now at my browser recaptcha filling automatically! Smiley)))))) It cost 3$ for 1000 recaptcha (maybe more or less, need to test).
You need just buy credits on site anti-captcha.com, then there is plagin for Chrome and Firefox! And it will work!
Lone Shark

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:38:41 AM

Now at my browser recaptcha filling automatically! Smiley)))))) It cost 3$ for 1000 recaptcha (maybe more or less, need to test).
You need just buy credits on site anti-captcha.com, then there is plagin for Chrome and Firefox! And it will work!

This feels like you are supporting slavery though. Look at their webpage, this is how they show they have workers that fill the captcha for you.

popolite11 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:35:21 PM

This feels like you are supporting slavery though. Look at their webpage, this is how they show they have workers that fill the captcha for you.

Hm Smiley It quite strange picture.
But anyway. All people sitting online and working with captcha voluntarily.

And... there is big chance that this doing machine, some kind of script.
Lone Shark

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:25:26 PM

Hm Smiley It quite strange picture.
But anyway. All people sitting online and working with captcha voluntarily.

And... there is big chance that this doing machine, some kind of script.

Was just kidding with the slavery. For sure these people voluntarily submitted themselves to solving captchas. I also tired using it, what I hate about it is that it solves every damned captcha that comes out. It is good and bad. Since I sometimes go on gambling sites and use their faucets, after claiming the faucets recaptcha comes out again and the app solves it again. I wish they have some sort of way that it will only solve a captcha when I click a button or something.
popolite11 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:24:35 AM

Was just kidding with the slavery. For sure these people voluntarily submitted themselves to solving captchas. I also tired using it, what I hate about it is that it solves every damned captcha that comes out. It is good and bad. Since I sometimes go on gambling sites and use their faucets, after claiming the faucets recaptcha comes out again and the app solves it again. I wish they have some sort of way that it will only solve a captcha when I click a button or something.

Yes! I see you also using it!!!
Yes it solves every captcha (even if this page just at other tab) and I didnt find correct setting about it. But I found for myself solution. I just click on this plugin when I need to solve something. When it solved I just turn it of!

So this plugin is not active usually, like this:
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:51:00 AM

I'm interested....Pm me
Lone Shark

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:39:08 AM

I'm interested....Pm me
Wtf are you interested in and you need a PM to you? :/

Shit poster of the year here. Just spamming away everyday to reach some level, huh? Serial farmers are still serious.

Yes! I see you also using it!!!
Yes it solves every captcha (even if this page just at other tab) and I didnt find correct setting about it. But I found for myself solution. I just click on this plugin when I need to solve something. When it solved I just turn it of!

So this plugin is not active usually, like this:

I wish there was a shortcut that allowed me to automatically enable it.
usman.temuri

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:08:55 AM

interested kindly pm me
popolite11 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:09:37 PM

What problem you have? You can click on this head and there is a window where you need to click turn off/turn on.
So you need just to click twice.
Lone Shark

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:16:38 AM

What problem you have? You can click on this head and there is a window where you need to click turn off/turn on.
So you need just to click twice.

It would still be faster to be able to do something click ALT+C or something like that which takes about 0.1 seconds to do. Rather than scrolling your mouse to click the icon and click on then click save which that takes about 10 seconds.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: