Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Topic  (Read 1629 times)
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:10:24 AM

You might not see prices this low ever again, remember $4,300.  Likely the last time you see cheap Bitcoin.

Well this is what every sasys in a bubble isn't it? And every single time when bitcoin has risen too much, it has come down.

In my opinion it is most likely going to drop down to around $2500, perhaps even lower, and just stay there for a while. I'm a long term bitcoin believer, but this current pump is just too crazy. I don't see it sustaining much longer, tbh.

In the long term though, yes, $4300 is probably one of the cheapest points at which you can get your coins at.

Fiat is depreciative in the long run, just remember that. Bitcoin is not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:24:54 AM

You might not see prices this low ever again, remember $4,300.  Likely the last time you see cheap Bitcoin.

Well this is what every sasys in a bubble isn't it? And every single time when bitcoin has risen too much, it has come down.

In my opinion it is most likely going to drop down to around $2500, perhaps even lower, and just stay there for a while. I'm a long term bitcoin believer, but this current pump is just too crazy. I don't see it sustaining much longer, tbh.

In the long term though, yes, $4300 is probably one of the cheapest points at which you can get your coins at.

Fiat is depreciative in the long run, just remember that. Bitcoin is not.

Agreed, as much as i believe in bitcoin i don't think that people should just buy in because everyone else is. That would be an incredibly dumb move to make and will probably result in you losing a lot of your savings.

If you want to buy coins it is much better if you just waited a couple more weeks/months for that dip and potentially save yourself a fortune. Otherwise, you're just wasting your money filling others' sell orders.

In the long run though, like yourself, i am 100% backing bitcoin to become mainstream and its value will skyrocket.

Smiley
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:36:16 AM

Fortunately, the price of Bitcoin is now about $ 4,000, and now the price is declining, choose the right price, wait for a while to buy, until go to the moon. Grin
Well, I think the bitcoin price will return to that price, and even be higher. It might be the best option for investors to make more money from bitcoin. But, the current price makes people with little money to be in doubt.
If they doubt, they will regret in future after the price of Bitcoin breakout to new high price. I remember from last year until today have many situation regret why in last year they sold all their Bitcoin while they can keep 10-30% this amount Grin
btcney

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:38:53 AM

The only rule of speculation and trading in my opinion is buy low, sell high. Buy when everyone else is chilling out and doing nothing, and nobody is spreading news about it. Sell when everyone is in on the action and it is overpriced and everyone seems to think that in the future bitcoin is only going to go up.

Right now, bitcoin is exactly that. Too high.

Something that is too high will come down. $4300 is definitely in the overbought region.

Yes in the long run we will be able to see much higher prices than right now, but why not be patient and buy at the dip instead of buying right now? You'd be making more and losing out on less.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:40:09 AM

Actually, based on Bitcoin's price history, it could go lower than $4,300. It can go $3800 or even $3500. There's no uncertainty in what I said but consolidation on Bitcoin's part is always present. People will not be able to sustain a very bullish run in a couple of days or weeks without consolidating at some point. Just put your buy orders along those prices and hope for the best. Though one this is for sure, BTC price will go higher in the coming months.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:40:23 AM

Currently this resembles the 2013 bubble... A lot.

People everywhere screaming this is the time to buy and whatnot when price has already gone up by 10x in 12 months.

In a 50 years, $4300 per bitcoin will be absurdly cheap. But in a few months, in my opinion it is most likely that people will start dumping because this pump cannot last forever. We could see a sub-$3000 price per bitcoin again. Only buy now if you can take the risk. There could be a pump or two left, but it will always correct in the end.
cashodler

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:02:36 AM

Why do so many bitcoin morons shill? We're seeing 2-3k soon probably because of the November fork and splitting into 3 bitcoins. And bitcoin cash probably 300 % more profitable soon when the price dips.

You just invested and now feel that you can lose your money, so you shill. You're worse than some Bitcoin Cash guys.

And yes, it looks like 2013.

OMG will win anyway, bitcoin is just digital gold, not a payment system for masses (maybe payment system for geeks with high fees).
cashodler

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:04:34 AM

And one fun fact

It is currently 140.3% more profitable to mine on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.

Miners mine about 25 blocks an hour.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:45:13 AM

Fortunately, the price of Bitcoin is now about $ 4,000, and now the price is declining, choose the right price, wait for a while to buy, until go to the moon. Grin
Well, I think the bitcoin price will return to that price, and even be higher. It might be the best option for investors to make more money from bitcoin. But, the current price makes people with little money to be in doubt.
I am agree with your thoughts that bitcoin price will return to that price very soon I means that the price of bitcoin will return to 4300$ or 4500$ very soon and it can't take more time maybe 1 or 2 weeks. Moreover, now the current price is also best option for investors if they invest their money now they get more profit when its price goes to high. So I think after 1 or 2 months it's price hit to 5000$.
cashodler

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:51:54 AM

I am agree with your thoughts that bitcoin price will return to that price very soon I means that the price of bitcoin will return to 4300$ or 4500$ very soon and it can't take more time maybe 1 or 2 weeks. Moreover, now the current price is also best option for investors if they invest their money now they get more profit when its price goes to high. So I think after 1 or 2 months it's price hit to 5000$.

In 1 ore 2 months bitcoin as we know now maybe won't be here... Are you nuts? You don't remember what happened before August 1? And we're headed into something much bigger than that, November fork... Miners vs Core. Miners don't support Core and want Segwit2x, Core doesn't.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:44:14 PM

If they doubt, they will regret in future after the price of Bitcoin breakout to new high price. I remember from last year until today have many situation regret why in last year they sold all their Bitcoin while they can keep 10-30% this amount Grin
Yes,already those who didn't buy bitcoin at $1800 and still waited that its price would fall down regretted later for their decision.Bitcoin price is now $4100 and some say that yet there would be another fork in november and bitcoin has to overcme it successfully.Then only,bitcoin price could cross $5000.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:12:21 PM

I was planning to sell my bitcoin this week but after reading this thread I have decided to hold as the price may get to $5000 this week after a strong correction we are experiencing today. The best thing to do now instead of selling  is to buying at the current low prices of $4099. Though the pumping is seriously abnormal in future I do believe we would has a strong correction that will stabilize bitcoin price. Many are speculating bitcoin price to get to $10000 before the end of 2017.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:30:59 PM

And one fun fact

It is currently 140.3% more profitable to mine on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.

Miners mine about 25 blocks an hour.
Another 'fun' fact is that the price of Bitcoin Cash is being kept at a certain price point artificially by wealthy entities that are part of the BCC group ~ only delusional people will actually invest in this garbage.

In other words, the major part of the miners are mining something they keep alive with their own funds. So from this point, how much exactly are they generating?

Bitcoin Cash has no major community support other than the shills and fud trolls they are paying. The only bit of interest from people comes from the fact that they plan to convert their BCC into BTC.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:54:10 PM

I was planning to sell my bitcoin this week but after reading this thread I have decided to hold as the price may get to $5000 this week after a strong correction we are experiencing today. The best thing to do now instead of selling  is to buying at the current low prices of $4099. Though the pumping is seriously abnormal in future I do believe we would has a strong correction that will stabilize bitcoin price. Many are speculating bitcoin price to get to $10000 before the end of 2017.

Don't base your decision on one thread. Smiley There are a lot of people who believe in the long term potential of Bitcoin, and a lot of people who think the current rally is just a bubble. Think carefully before you decide to book profits now or buy further.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:34:43 PM

Currently this resembles the 2013 bubble... A lot.

People everywhere screaming this is the time to buy and whatnot when price has already gone up by 10x in 12 months.

In a 50 years, $4300 per bitcoin will be absurdly cheap. But in a few months, in my opinion it is most likely that people will start dumping because this pump cannot last forever. We could see a sub-$3000 price per bitcoin again. Only buy now if you can take the risk. There could be a pump or two left, but it will always correct in the end.
No pump cannot last for ever. But all pump does not need to end by dumping too. There are possibilities of having stable prices too. I guess that is what right now happening with bitcoin prices right now, After heavy pump, prices are now staying lower after minor corrections. Definitely we cannot expect a dump here.

But we can expect another round of rally toward $5000 in coming weeks. Basically bitcoin's supply specification and potential of it are triggering higher prices hence we can be simply confident about having prices in millions in near future !
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: