Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SIGT is on track and stronger than ever - An official update from SIGT  (Read 669 times)
pr0ximus (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:06:04 AM

Off late, there has been a lot of unwanted speculation about SIGT's team breaking up and so on.

There were some evil players in the team who tried to take advantage of the vacations of Devs. But all things are over and SIGT is back stronger than ever. Don't believe in those who FUD.

Check this reddit post. (UPDATED TODAY)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Signatum/comments/6u0l5b/status_of_the_signatum_project/

As they say, the project and timelines are very much on track and I personally got the update from a dev that marketplace is almost ready and would be out for beta testing in 3-5 days.

Buckle up guys. SIGT is going to rocket soon Wink Wink
bignevola

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:34:19 AM

C'mon SIGT! To the moon Grin
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:29:08 AM

I wonder how high this can go. What are there 100 million coins? It's an interesting project and all their problems gave a good opportunity for us all to get in cheap. Last run up it was rejected at 5000 sats, back down to 800. Do you see this going to 20k, 50k? It will take some communication to gain support again, is there talk of a fork now, that will cause more problems with exchanges and wallets. Might sell when it hits 5000 again and wait for the next drop to get in even lower.
pr0ximus (OP)

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:58:47 AM

I wonder how high this can go. What are there 100 million coins? It's an interesting project and all their problems gave a good opportunity for us all to get in cheap. Last run up it was rejected at 5000 sats, back down to 800. Do you see this going to 20k, 50k? It will take some communication to gain support again, is there talk of a fork now, that will cause more problems with exchanges and wallets. Might sell when it hits 5000 again and wait for the next drop to get in even lower.

The devs have made it clear that there is NO fork planned. If there is any, I am sure we will be kept informed. And for the communication, they keep their community, reddit, twitter and other channels updated. But yes, they need a good PR personnel and I hope they get someone to reach to the masses to show them how good the community and this project is.

They have an interesting roadmap v1 and devs have plans for roadmap v2 as well. So we can expect a lot to come out from Signatum and I don't see any reason why this would not shoot to the top.

Oh, btw, the marketplace beta is already up if you aren't aware  Wink

Marketplace official announcement - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2030529.msg20999212#msg20999212
Marketplace beta : https://signatum.store
Marketplace beta for deep web through TOR - http://signatumllrf6vg6.onion/
Erotic Toothpaste

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:19:57 AM

Not many people know about this coin. I think it will blow up past its ATH if it ever gets on Bittrex.
CoinratZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:35:48 AM

At current price level I really think this is the next 100x

Buy now or feel sorry later
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:01:04 AM

Yes, I'm not selling until it reach atleast $5.

Hopefully they will be added on Bittrex in near future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: