Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys, need help. Looking for loan. 0.15 btc for one month.  (Read 418 times)
nikisle (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

Guys need help. I lost the bitcoins in my stupidity. Until recently, after cashing out, the wallet was either stolen or simply dropped out somewhere. As they say, trouble does not come alone. It is necessary to pay an apartment. I'm in the Crimea, and local registration on the continent, so getting a loan because of sanctions in general is hopeless. LOAN, and not just give, until I get to my feet. Very necessary. 0.15 btc. The difference will be broken. The maturity of a couple of months is the maximum period.  Thank you guys. Repay : 0.25 at least.
adress: 1PxA6SaHBTY6D8FRoQaSs8VqbUBMzMGcSP
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:30:22 AM

Did you read the stickied posts? The Lending section is not about just taking money with a promise to pay it back. You have to provide collateral, or else there is a 0% chance that you will get a loan. If you can't provide collateral, you will have to go somewhere other than here.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:50:36 AM

Did you read the stickied posts? The Lending section is not about just taking money with a promise to pay it back. You have to provide collateral, or else there is a 0% chance that you will get a loan. If you can't provide collateral, you will have to go somewhere other than here.

I am sure he knows it already and he didnt bother to read it for reasons best known to him. The people around here are the ones spamming the forum that needs to be taken a serious action agianst. Imagine someone opening an account and the first thing done is to ask for a loan with a lot of stories. But I am also sure this is an exercise that will end in futility in which he equally knows himself. Congrats OP for adding this to the list of topics created by you.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:53:36 AM

No, he didn't as all of them and it's more than sad...
It's true, 0% chance to get a Loan but a 100% chance to get a negative.
If you could provide Collateral, you have done it already. Now you can go somewhere else for sure, here is not the "place" for you. Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:44:49 PM

Guys need help. I lost the bitcoins in my stupidity. Until recently, after cashing out, the wallet was either stolen or simply dropped out somewhere. As they say, trouble does not come alone. It is necessary to pay an apartment. I'm in the Crimea, and local registration on the continent, so getting a loan because of sanctions in general is hopeless. LOAN, and not just give, until I get to my feet. Very necessary. 0.15 btc. The difference will be broken. The maturity of a couple of months is the maximum period.  Thank you guys. Repay : 0.25 at least.
adress: 1PxA6SaHBTY6D8FRoQaSs8VqbUBMzMGcSP

I somehow believe this guy... his address and his post could be also seen somewhere in reddit. Hey man, reveal your identity and maybe somebody will lend you bitcoins.

I have seen that he withdrawn his bitcoins @ 2017-08-13 09:45:01 then he might really had lost his fiat.
MaidCoffee

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:28:08 AM

sounds like a scam
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: