Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]STRIM - ICO IS LIVE - P2P Video Streaming and IoT Location-based Mining  (Read 4704 times)
atonicrigourousness

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:24:04 PM

One more question and I'm done? I saw that you published the ico details but do you have a smart contract source?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strimteam (OP)

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 03:01:28 PM

One more question and I'm done? I saw that you published the ico details but do you have a smart contract source?

The Smart contract can be viewed on our GitHub.At the moment it is not the final version and may change, however it will be available for audit well before the token sale starts.

The Strim Team
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:23:10 PM

Sharing a data that will give the uploader of the data with coins is nice.
But still  a little curios how where do the devs get the money if it's every times people share their data they will get the coins.
strimteam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:28:57 PM

Sharing a data that will give the uploader of the data with coins is nice.
But still  a little curios how where do the devs get the money if it's every times people share their data they will get the coins.

Hello boller,

We will be selling the data gathered from the sensors through our system for commercial use while offering it free for non-commercial use, and, as the development and usage of the STRIM Network progresses, we might charge a VERY SMALL fee from the video streaming transactions so that we can continue developing and improving the system.

I hope this answers your question.

The Strim Team
uysure

Activity: 706
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:32:56 AM

are you open bounty social media for all rank dev?
Kiwilanta

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:50:53 AM

What makes you believe that the data provided or produced will have a positive or beneficial impact on others?
What if the data provided will have a negative impact?
What do you do if the data is available in the wrong use

akmal1984

Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:07:20 AM

hello dev.i'm joined twitter campaign.where i can see the spreadsheets list your bounty?
strimteam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 07:58:09 AM

are you open bounty social media for all rank dev?

Hello uysure,

The conditions for the Social Media bounties are specified in the first post of this thread. To participate in the BitcoinTalk bounty you are expected to have at least a Jr. Member rank.

The Strim Team.
strimteam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:02:07 AM

What makes you believe that the data provided or produced will have a positive or beneficial impact on others?
What if the data provided will have a negative impact?
What do you do if the data is available in the wrong use

Hello Kiwilanta,

Generally speaking, data by itself does not have a positive or a negative characteristic, only the way you use the data can have either a positive or negative impact.

As for protecting against fraudulent data:
   - For the video streaming/recording, real users will actually use that data and they will have the option to decide if it's real or not;
   - For the raw sensor data we will have a security mechanism in place for the user accounts to be verified. This will confirm that the data mined by them is accurate and the offered token reward will vary based on the scarcity of the data.

If you have further questions we will be happy to clarify.

The Strim Team
ydv099

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:17:11 AM

The reward activities of this project check the quality of the post, for example, the number of reviews should be no less than 20, and the requirements are high
strimteam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:49:09 AM

The reward activities of this project check the quality of the post, for example, the number of reviews should be no less than 20, and the requirements are high

Hello ydv099,

The requirements for the Social Media bounties are set-up so that the risk of using multiple accounts to receive more tokens as a reward is minimized.

The Strim Team
strimteam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:00:41 PM

Check out the Demo for the
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:07:59 PM

So basically with this you can stream things, for example the Mayweather vs McGregor fight. But it has GPS? Wouldn't that allow the pay per view people to hunt people down?

I mean interesting concept, just wondering about that.
starb

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:13:08 PM

What about planned Integrations for the future? Can you explain about sensor world-map - for what this addition?
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:25:07 PM

My level also reach your request, I can follow the next concern!

strimteam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:56:11 AM

What about planned Integrations for the future? Can you explain about sensor world-map - for what this addition?

Hello starb,

We will deliver an API through which users would be able to get the data from the system.
The data maps are going to be delivered as an extra so people can also visualize and better understand the concept.

If you have further questions we will be happy to answer them.

The Strim Team
strimteam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 09:54:59 AM

So basically with this you can stream things, for example the Mayweather vs McGregor fight. But it has GPS? Wouldn't that allow the pay per view people to hunt people down?

I mean interesting concept, just wondering about that.

Hello jstern,

The Video Streaming is indeed one of the main features of the STRIM Network project.

A user will be able to choose between the type of video stream (strim) and the level of public information they want to share. For example let's say that you want to see a live party from a certain location and are willing to pay for it. You want to see the streamer's location on the map to make sure they are actually there.
Also, there will be an option to hide the users location on the map and that will be called a Private Stream.

Hope this answers your concerns and if you have other questions we'll be happy to clarify.

The Strim Team
atonicrigourousness

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:35:47 PM

Hi Guys... any news on when the ICO will actually start?
strimteam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:14:52 PM

Hi Guys... any news on when the ICO will actually start?

Hello atonicrigourousness,

The earliest date would be sometime at the end of September. However a more realistic time-frame is October - the exact date is not set yet but keep monitoring our communication channels as we will announce it as soon as it is decided.

The Strim Team
atonicrigourousness

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:26:01 PM

Hi again..., I saw somewhere that you are going to offer the option to store the video? Couldn't the user receiving this content actually save it locally to his system?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: