Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Inbound Marketing Services - Copywriting, SEM, SEO, PPC  (Read 891 times)
QuestForContent (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:55:08 PM

Hello everyone,

I'd like to offer a variety of inbound marketing services to the general public, in exchange for Bitcoin or Litecoin.

I'm a well-regarded freelance service provider; here is a link to my public profile on oDesk, one of the world's largest freelancing sites:

https://www.odesk.com/users/Experienced-Business-Consultant-Writer-SEO-Expert-and-Voice-Talent_~016225b56863822a6c

I believe my work history and feedback essentially speak for themselves.  Please do not be put off by my 'hourly' rate either; that is a drawback of the oDesk system.  It is unable to recognize the fact that I charge different rates for executive-level business consultation and process design than I do for, say, blog post writing.  My rates are reasonable, and I negotiate every project separately.

I also have several employees that either provide skillsets that I lack (graphic design and actual coding are two good examples of things I do not do personally), or are able to provide similar services at lower costs (I have two backup writers for instance; both are excellent, but they lack specific knowledge and expertise that I possess.  Great for blogging, not so much if you need a formal AP formatted PR.)

So if you are interested in any of the following services, feel free to send me a PM or post in this thread:

Website Design/Development
Graphic Design
Copywriting
Ebook Creation
Transcription
SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
SMM (Social Media Management)
PPC (Pay Per Click advertising)
Process Design
Market Niche Analysis
Business/Marketing Plan Development
Custom Video Animation
Voiceover Work (I've got a private studio in my home)
Audiovisual Engineering
Academic Writing (up to and including the doctorate level)
Press Releases
Blogging
Ecommerce
Resume Assistance
Product or Service Reviews
Branding Consultation

And pretty much anything else you can think of, related to digital marketing.  I do have experience working with traditional media as well, though almost all my contacts in this regard are regional in nature (I'm in Houston, which is a major media market, but I can't help you much with trad-med in, say, LA or NYC, sorry.)

I should have publicly available feedback on the linked oDesk profile for basically everything I listed above.  All the way from short $10-$15 transcription projects/blog writing assignments to large $1k+ SEO consults, and everything in between.

I'm usually available 16+ hours/day, 7 days/wk, and will happily provide email or Skype contact information upon request.

I hope to hear from some interested parties, and look forward to developing some new business relationships here.  If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuestForContent (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 06:20:20 AM

Bump.

No interest?  I find it hard to believe there aren't some Bitcoin enthusiasts who run affiliate marketing sites and can't use some great SEO content.

As a special promotion, I'll offer an article for 0.05 BTC, which is basically Fiverr rates, until I get a review or two up here.

We can connect on Skype and:

You specify the topic, tone, targeted keyword, demo, and anchor URL, and I'll deliver the article within 10 minutes.  It will be 100% unique, totally pass Copyscape, and follow all current SEO best practices, from prominence, to density, and everything in between.  It will also be well-written, engaging, and of sufficient quality to be featured on an authority site.

Regards,

Brandon
Quest For Content
userandrew269

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 02:02:30 PM

Content is very useful in SEO, so the webmasters should regularly upgrade it and write due to the SEOs recommendations. Firstly, try to write long texts and divide them into parts with thoughtful subtitles. Of course add images. They would make your text friendlier for your visitors.
The added content should be useful for visitors; they should find answers for their questions reading the posts on your web-resource. Don’t forget to check the content for duplicates. Remember, the webmasters of other sites may break your rules and use your content on their web-pages. To solve this problem use online plagiarism checker and receive the report about your content. Here I offer detailed review about online plagiarism checkers and their functionality. It is impossible to develop your site and to attract new visitors, if your content isn’t unique. Only free from plagiarism texts are valuable for search engines and loyal users.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: