Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another nuclear threat from NK  (Read 205 times)
chixka000 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:08:08 PM

The news is spreading maddively about the north koreas threat again to lunch a missile attack to guam. However this was posponed for such reason that NK leader will first observe the attitude of US. And here comes the US who said game on. Are they out of their mind?
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:57:58 PM

If America goes to war with North Korea, its pretty much fucked cause China gets on the way. It will be a really bad scenario If this childish behaviour and braincell genocide continues.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:02:29 PM

the world new the north korea ready to attack one of the terretory of the united state(guam) it this happen many country is affected of this coming war, what happen to us,

Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:10:25 PM

Are they out of their mind?
I think that is a joke only or a misdirection tactics of Kim Jong-un , why?If you want to attack a one territory why you have to tell them,right! Grin
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:19:37 PM

the NORTH KOREA announced the dismissal of the plan..
those missiles attack to guam will not continue anymore and i thank everyone to make that possible because as you can see philippines is not that far to guam and much more important many filipinoes are now us citizen in guam now .. but nots really the point ...
please dont take any life ... BUT DO PUNISH ALL RAPIST AND DRUG RELATED PEOOPLE
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:31:56 PM

If America goes to war with North Korea, its pretty much fucked cause China gets on the way. It will be a really bad scenario If this childish behaviour and braincell genocide continues.

Needs to be seen how much China will get itself involved, if a physical confrontation develops between North Korea and the United States. I have no doubt that China will support the DPRK. But it needs to be seen whether this support is going to be direct, or indirect.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:00:46 PM

The news is spreading maddively about the north koreas threat again to lunch a missile attack to guam. However this was posponed for such reason that NK leader will first observe the attitude of US. And here comes the US who said game on. Are they out of their mind?
I don't think they're out of their mind. They did it on purpose imo and have plans no matter how NK will react into it. They would not do anything without thinking first especially with this very serious topic.

I really hope for world peace
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: