Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:42:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] Cryptocurrency Markets  (Read 188 times)
coolindark (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 959
Merit: 1037

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:33:57 PM

Hello everyone,

Today i’ll try to share some major cryptocurrency markets which you can exchange your all type of coins.

As you know, Bitcoin is not the only major cryptocurrency anymore even it still looks like the only one. They are lot of alternatives like LiteCoin, Ethereum, DogeCoin, Dash etc. You can find lot of sites sells things with this altcoins. These market movement made cryptocurrecy exchange markets very popular. Since these coins created and get attention, lot of developers has began to create another altcoins. Now there are thousands of different altcoins find places in exchanges and interestingly; they all find buyers & sellers all the time. The “great” inside of this traffic is, if you are a careful follower you can always find cheap sellers from other markets and sell it into an another market to get profit. You can also use other altcoin based markets to catch some additional profits like using DOGE-YourAltcoin instead of BTC-YourAltcoin.

So here are some crptocurrency exchange markets which I always use. Remember; they are lots of other markets, but these markets are all tested by me, so they are solid. I’ll share one by one in alphabethical order with pros and cons:

Here is the full article :
http://coolindark.com/cryptocurrency-markets/

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: