Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] ♛ CarTaxi The world's first car towing platform on blockchain ♛  (Read 15338 times)
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:04:47 AM

As much as we all want to make sure we invest in good potential projects,lets do our indepth research before you come out awith any judgements.

I wasn't making any judgments yet and even far from doing them in perspective; it’s not complex research, only hints for investors. I’ve only pointed out some mismatches, quite evident for me. Frankly this project is not interesting for me though. 

CarTaxi is one of the best ICO’ s we’ve seen in this last quarter of the year. #do your research well mate.

Amen

About their CEO; visit their website or white paper and you will know more information about him.He has his full details on linkedin

I’ve visited website and viewed WP carefully, Taras Semenov even if he exists probably has nothing in common with CarTaxi entity. Information about CEO stated in WP is very likely to be fake. Mine proves are given. Can you refute?
Furthermore if you insist, according to my sources a person named Taras Semenov never had entrepreneur experience neither in IT nor in logistics/taxi. Want more proves?

do your research well mate

Be consistent, any rebuttal need facts to be backed by. As for now yours are not given.   
P.S. it’s not about dumping this project; it’s a matter of making right investment decisions and asking specifying questions from investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CarTaxi

Activity: 140

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:57:43 PM

As much as we all want to make sure we invest in good potential projects,lets do our indepth research before you come out awith any judgements.

I wasn't making any judgments yet and even far from doing them in perspective; it’s not complex research, only hints for investors. I’ve only pointed out some mismatches, quite evident for me. Frankly this project is not interesting for me though. 

CarTaxi is one of the best ICO’ s we’ve seen in this last quarter of the year. #do your research well mate.

Amen

About their CEO; visit their website or white paper and you will know more information about him.He has his full details on linkedin

I’ve visited website and viewed WP carefully, Taras Semenov even if he exists probably has nothing in common with CarTaxi entity. Information about CEO stated in WP is very likely to be fake. Mine proves are given. Can you refute?
Furthermore if you insist, according to my sources a person named Taras Semenov never had entrepreneur experience neither in IT nor in logistics/taxi. Want more proves?

Be consistent, any rebuttal need facts to be backed by. As for now yours are not given.   
P.S. it’s not about dumping this project; it’s a matter of making right investment decisions and asking specifying questions from investors

As stated earlier in our submissions,CarTaxi is a registered company operating in Russia with high market share in the tow platform industry.you can kindly join our telegram channel https://t.me/cartaxi_io , youtube and see that Taras is always present there, and he is more than real). And the CEO does not need to be the owner, he is the Executive Director - not the General Director, that's why he is not mentioned in the documents that are in public access .

stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:43:27 PM

Amen

This is one of the interesting projects.  I will follow the news.  I wish him success to the project and the team!
BRNSTYLE

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:52:37 AM

Amen

As stated earlier in our submissions,CarTaxi is a registered company operating in Russia with high market share in the tow platform industry.you can kindly join our telegram channel https://t.me/cartaxi_io , youtube and see that Taras is always present there, and he is more than real). And the CEO does not need to be the owner, he is the Executive Director - not the General Director, that's why he is not mentioned in the documents that are in public access .

And again, Taras Semenov claimed to be projects’ CEO, have you ever read your own WP I wonder? Grin
If he’s only the projects’ manager or curator, never cared, when why do you/they position him like CEO? You see, there’s a plain and significant distinction between being among entity’s’ either officials or employees or being a tumble-weed with no liability for made decisions and goals achievement? Isn’t it clear?      
mivecgpx

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:54:19 AM

How often DO cars break down nowadays  Cheesy What a joke of a project
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:18:22 AM

According to recent figures from Transport Infrastructure worldwide there has been more than 3.4% year-on-year increase in the number of cars breaking down rapidly on roads (traffic roads in the US,China and Russia), with increases of over 10% recorded in some areas, and the AA has recorded a corresponding increase in the number of breakdowns.
CarTaxi is not like other new projects seeking funds through ICO.we are an existing business.Kindly visit our visit our website https://cartaxi.io/ico
We were able to achieve our soft and Hard cap during Pre-Ico within days and very confident to achieve our Hardcap in our main ICO.
Join our poll of investors now and get exclusive bonuses routinely.  INVEST IN REAL BUSINESS

CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:27:14 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 11:03:23 AM by CarTaxi

Amen

And again, Taras Semenov claimed to be projects’ CEO, have you ever read your own WP I wonder? Grin
If he’s only the projects’ manager or curator, never cared, when why do you/they position him like CEO? You see, there’s a plain and significant distinction between being among entity’s’ either officials or employees or being a tumble-weed with no liability for made decisions and goals achievement? Isn’t it clear?      

I will clearly state it again Taras Semenov is CarTaxi's CEO,and that is indicated clearly in our WP.visit the website and read about him or better still check his linkedin profile.A brief profile about him :With more than 15 years in business and strategic consulting, Taras has worked for such companies as the SOLEV International Consortium (one of the top consultancies in the CIS), as the leading advisor in projects to set up and develop large plants in the CIS, and AFK Sistema, (the largest non-primary company in Russia). He was also involved in setting up a unique Binnopharm complex.
Graduated from Saint Petersburg State Polytechnical University with an:MSc in Physics and MSc in Economics.Taras Semenov  is also Executive Director of LLC STO, . He has been working for company long before we started the project CarTaxi - this is his own idea, that’s why he is head of ICO and as Executive Director of the company
we are very glad he is championing our project towards success.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:32:39 AM

At you surrounding, there are not break down but daily there are many cars are breaking down for help. I think you need to come across with the highway you will find many cars with breakdowns. Without potential about car taxi, how can people participate in car taxi ICO?

CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:36:46 AM

At you surrounding, there are not break down but daily there are many cars are breaking down for help. I think you need to come across with the highway you will find many cars with breakdowns. Without potential about car taxi, how can people participate in car taxi ICO?

Follow this Instructions to purchase in ICO. Cartaxi has also open options to contribute in BTC as well.

zlatochka

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:38:38 PM

Hello. As far as I understand, the project has already collected about $ 3 million?
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:30:48 PM

Hello. As far as I understand, the project has already collected about $ 3 million?

CarTaxi project has raised approximately $3 million and we still have 20 days to complete ICO.
LETS ALL INVEST IN REAL EXISTING BUSINESS.

BRNSTYLE

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:35:23 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 01:57:44 PM by BRNSTYLE

Amen

I will clearly state it again Taras Semenov is CarTaxi's CEO,and that is indicated clearly in our WP.visit the website and read about him or better still check his linkedin profile.A brief profile about him :With more than 15 years in business and strategic consulting, Taras has worked for such companies as the SOLEV International Consortium (one of the top consultancies in the CIS), as the leading advisor in projects to set up and develop large plants in the CIS, and AFK Sistema, (the largest non-primary company in Russia). He was also involved in setting up a unique Binnopharm complex.
Graduated from Saint Petersburg State Polytechnical University with an:MSc in Physics and MSc in Economics.Taras Semenov  is also Executive Director of LLC STO, . He has been working for company long before we started the project CarTaxi - this is his own idea, that’s why he is head of ICO and as Executive Director of the company

Yeah, no doubts  Grin
Then post here his Individual Tax Number so I could check existence of any proven and relevant business experience of him, and if there’s any I will publically share information here.  

CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:13:30 PM

Amen

Graduated from Saint Petersburg State Polytechnical University with an:MSc in Physics and MSc in Economics.Taras Semenov  is also Executive Director of LLC STO, . He has been working for company long before we started the project CarTaxi - this is his own idea, that’s why he is head of ICO and as Executive Director of the company

Yeah, no doubts  Grin
Post here his Individual Tax Number than so I could check existence of any proven and relevant business experience of him, and if there’s any I will publically share information here.   

CarTaxi is an already existing business .That is why most investors are coming onboard.If you have any doubts about his Credibility you can visit our PHYSICAL OFFICES and we will assist you.His business experience is helping the CarTaxi Project.

funeralpyre88

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:59:36 PM

What exchanges is this coin going to trade on when the ICO finishes?
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:10:50 AM

What exchanges is this coin going to trade on when the ICO finishes?

This is our confirmed exchanges.Others will be added soon

intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:14:23 AM

When will open for trading?
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:23:59 AM

When will open for trading?

Some few weeks after end of ICO. From 8th November 2017

alexpumpcoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:59:29 AM

Interesting idea. I think, the project will be successful
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:03:07 AM

can i sent ETH from the exchange to join this ICO ?  Lips sealed

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:38:01 AM

can i sent ETH from the exchange to join this ICO ?  Lips sealed

You can use any Ethereum wallet: Ethereum wallet, Mist, Parity, MyEtherWallet.com, MetaMask or any other wallet where you have access to the wallet private keys.
Do not deposit Ethereum to the ICO using the cryptocurrency exchange account! You don’t own your crypto-exchange ETH address private key, so will not be able to access your CTX tokens!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: