Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] ♛ CarTaxi The world's first car towing platform on blockchain ♛  (Read 15338 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:25:11 AM

My bad experience - thumb down!

I know many people asking about the bounty distribution which is actually generated from the total amount of sold token. This disappointment is caused by unclear statement regarding the bounty pool, leading bounty participants from the start to keep in their mind that the bounty allocation is fixed at 12,500,000 CTX. So, I want to get the clarification from the dev team, I tried to figure out by asking nicely on their telegram chat, just a moment later I got PM from the team that contained telegram link to complaint about bounties instead of getting banned from the telegram group.

I wonder how could they be like that? bounty participants were just trying to get their reward for their efforts as it was written on the bounty thread. And i dont care about the payment at all, i just wanted to join the community and see the project development.

And from this project, i learned that having a high rank or a succesful project doesn't mean having professionalism.

Have a nice day!

Exactly, they won't burn the rest coin because they want to make further and fool the investors. How can they keep changing their original word at the last minute of the distribution and that too after collecting 8.700.000 USD fund from the investors? Really this indicates that CarTaxi management completely not up to the mark and this mislead the people, mentioned they will pay to the people 25% profit sharing for token holders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:15:59 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 07:12:18 PM by happyme1818

I know many people asking about the bounty distribution which is actually generated from the total amount of sold token. This disappointment is caused by unclear statement regarding the bounty pool, leading bounty participants from the start to keep in their mind that the bounty allocation is fixed at 12,500,000 CTX. So, I want to get the clarification from the dev team, I tried to figure out by asking nicely on their telegram chat, just a moment later I got PM from the team that contained telegram link to complaint about bounties instead of getting banned from the telegram group.

I wonder how could they be like that? bounty participants were just trying to get their reward for their efforts as it was written on the bounty thread. And i dont care about the payment at all, i just wanted to join the community and see the project development.

And from this project, i learned that having a high rank or a succesful project doesn't mean having professionalism.

Have a nice day!

CARTAXI bounty campaign is clearly a SCAM.They promise a specific amount of token and suddenly change the rules after they reach the target amount of token sale and didn't pay the right amount of token they promised as posted. Imagine 500+ participants that are angry and willing to dump this shitcoin in their face. I am an investor too, just imagine what would happen after this token would be listed in any exchange. Remember that if they can do it on their campaign participants they can also do it on their own investors. Don't tell us we didn't warn you. Good luck with this shitcoin.
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:16:58 AM

And the more time it takes to distribute all the tokens the lower the price until this project loses all credibility. It's a pity, but the reality is that.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:01:05 PM

Translation bounty is: 3,125,000CTX ≈ 1384 ETH ≈ 415,312 $... and to the people that translated and updated YOUR business you send them 210 CTX? $8?
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:07:34 PM

Have a nice day!

CARTAXI bounty campaign is clearly a SCAM.They promise a specific amount of token and suddenly change the rules after they reach the target amount of token sale and didn't pay the right amount of token they promised as posted. Imagine 500+ participants that are angry and willing to dump this shitcoin in their face. I am an investor too, just imagine what would happen after this token would be listed in any exchange. Remember that if they can do it on their campaign participants they can also do it on their own investors. Don't tell us we didn't warn you. Good luck with this shitcoin.
Just bounty the hunter must learn to read the fine print. Do not believe what is written in large red letters.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:10:05 PM

Learn to read @paulus51? If they change the rules at the last minute you can not read it before. Learn to read yourself and see what happens.
happyme1818

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:59:03 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 07:13:33 PM by happyme1818

Have a nice day!

Just bounty the hunter must learn to read the fine print. Do not believe what is written in large red letters.

I am not actually a bounty hunter but  an investor at the same time a trader. i joined the project because a friend said i could accumulate some token if i join the campaign. This is actually my first time to join a campaign because i thought it is a good project. Buy joining a campaign i could also monitor if the project is a doing good or not. In my opinion this kind of project that lied to their participants is a RED FLAG for the investors. It will create negative review in all social media and forums. More than 500+ participants is a very huge number. Imagine if  some of them are investors or people who convince people to invest and suddenly  make a bad comment or opinion with this token. What ever you said it is still a NO-NO not to fulfill a promise and responsibilities  if you are a legit investment program or project.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:12:02 PM

Translation bounty is: 3,125,000CTX ≈ 1384 ETH ≈ 415,312 $... and to the people that translated and updated YOUR business you send them 210 CTX? $8?
Its not fair i think the manager go talk to the cartaxi team to give the right allocation for bounty participants.
Good luck to all hope cartaxi saw the effort of their participant to promote this project.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:27:25 PM

Nice to hear that you reached the hard cap. Not too many projects can boast of this. Now it's time to work to list of CTX to the big exchange.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:48:22 PM

Congratulations. You are rich because raised millions on your ico and now you are scamming all people from bounty changing the amount of tokens and changing some adresses that we put in the google form. Your coin will not have success and of course that this isnt a problem at all because you have more than 8M usd.
infobox

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:14:11 PM

RED FLAG! CarTaxi changed the rules of the bounty at the very end of the campaign and paid just a tenth of what was originally promised. But there is more. Many bounty participants saw their wallet address magically changed, so now their money is STOLEN. This wallet has over 200.000 coins transferred from stolen wallet addresses from the bounty campaign: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x43b0cdd95b2bebb01ba6d879ebf97f0f4462a398#transfers=3

So CarTaxi, what are you going to do? Show some transparency and fairness and compensate the affected people by giving back what was stolen.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:19:48 PM

why does cartaxi have no red numbers left then. red trust. everyone is grumbling and no red is visible.
that is very strange

it does not interest cartaxi. otherwise the people would have answered here for a long time.
But Cartaxi has a lot of money and is no longer interested in the bounty people
happyme1818

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:01:46 PM

Here is the proof.

chamika888

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:28:35 PM

do you plan to add more exchanges?what countries can i use this coin?
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:51:09 PM

do you plan to add more exchanges?what countries can i use this coin?
CarTaxi will have confirmed listing of 4 exchanges i.e. ED, Liqui, HitBTC and YoBit. Talk with other changes like Bittrex and Poloneix is going on and should get listed in some of those soon. You will get update as soon as something is confirmed.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:53:26 PM

Regarding the use of coins, you can use only in the cities that CarTaxi operates. That means currently it is primarily Russia.
However it is expanding to USA and China soon and other countries are on the list.
ostsee77

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:10:33 PM

Regarding the use of coins, you can use only in the cities that CarTaxi operates. That means currently it is primarily Russia.
However it is expanding to USA and China soon and other countries are on the list.
did the people of cartaxi cheat the bounty people? Yes or no ?
infobox

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:41:33 AM

They first allocated 12,500,000 CTX tokens for bounty, attracted a lot of people who worked hard to promote their ICO, and when the ICO was about to end, with more than $8 millions collected, they changed the bounty rules to give out  ridiculous payments. And if it wasn't enough, the wallet addresses of nearly all bounty participants were magically changed and the already skinny payments sent to someone else who stole more than 200,000 tokens. How would you call all this? Cheating seems the right word to me.
happyme1818

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:55:29 AM

They first allocated 12,500,000 CTX tokens for bounty, attracted a lot of people who worked hard to promote their ICO, and when the ICO was about to end, with more than $8 millions collected, they changed the bounty rules to give out  ridiculous payments. And if it wasn't enough, the wallet addresses of nearly all bounty participants were magically changed and the already skinny payments sent to someone else who stole more than 200,000 tokens. How would you call all this? Cheating seems the right word to me.

CARTAXI is clearly a SCAM and now they are trying to scam more investors after they scam their Campaign Participants. BEWARE!
ostsee77

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:02:03 AM

CARTAXI is clearly a SCAM and now they are trying to scam more investors after they scam their Campaign Participants. BEWARE!

from which country do the people come from? Can the compatriots like this? I do not understand that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: