Print  
Author Topic: SOLVED  (Read 278 times)
Lumiair (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:28:32 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 05:31:10 PM by Lumiair

Hello there, I'm hoping someone can shed some light on a transaction issue I ran into.

To preface the story, I've had LUN in my Livecoin account since early June due to Bittrex not having the coin listed at that time.

Two days ago I tried sending two separate LUN transactions from Livecoin into Bittrex wallets. A fairly straightforward process I thought,  Undecided only to have them stuck in "in execution" limbo on Livecoin. Fast forward a day later and still no deposit so I decided to put in a support ticket, but due to timezone differences I only just got my reply today. The response was simply that because I didn't heed the warning that if the wallet addresses are incorrect the coins will be lost. Understood, but if they weren't correct I wouldn't be here writing this. After checking again that they were, in fact, the correct destinations, I sent off another ticket that obviously wont be answered till tomorrow.

So here I am hoping you guys/gals can throw some knowledge my way  Huh I'd be extremely grateful, because perhaps I'm simply missing a crucial step in the process.

Solved.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: