Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nazi's infesting America  (Read 2216 times)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:42:50 PM

Please don't twist the facts. Trump didn't endorsed the Nazis. That's a complete lie. He blamed both the neo-Nazis and the Antifa for the violence. And he condemned the murder of Heather Heyer in the strongest language possible.
The Americans must come to the relization that slavery will always be a part of their history and there is nothing that they can do about it, Removing the statues will not make people forget the slavery, they have to embrace them and move on. I also have an advice for the blacks, when you all were being shot by the Police how many white people came to protest with you, They should lay low and mind their own business. When a black President didnt care about you and betrayed you, we didn't see you all protesting.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:56:31 PM

I also have an advice for the blacks, when you all were being shot by the Police how many white people came to protest with you, They should lay low and mind their own business. When a black President didnt care about you and betrayed you, we didn't see you all protesting.

WE appreciate that broseph, we Blacks need all the help we can get Smiley

Let me return some advice:

I also have an advice for the poor and rural whites, when you get shot by the Police for heroin, how many people period came to protest with you, They should lay low and mind their own business. When your leader didnt care about you and betrayed you, you cheered him on and encouraged him to continue.

Im about to pop open a 6 pack of babies. Soros is doing karaoke, its great, and Hillary is talking about a wet t shirt contest. We talked her out of it, ugggh.

oh, Bannon's thoughts on white supremacy:

http://prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant

I asked Bannon about the connection between his program of economic nationalism and the ugly white nationalism epitomized by the racist violence in Charlottesville and Trump’s reluctance to condemn it. Bannon, after all, was the architect of the strategy of using Breitbart to heat up white nationalism and then rely on the radical right as Trump’s base.

He dismissed the far right as irrelevant and sidestepped his own role in cultivating it: “Ethno-nationalism—it's losers. It's a fringe element. I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more.”

“These guys are a collection of clowns,” he added.

From his lips to Trump’s ear.

“The Democrats,” he said, “the longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”

You guys were lied to, in order to further a political agenda. Dont feel bad, it has happened to all of us. Do feel bad, though, because we told you so, and it was blatantly fucking obvious.

Let me quote the Master one mo time:

“Ethno-nationalism—it's losers. It's a fringe element. I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more.”

“These guys are a collection of clowns,”

Are you gonna let that disheveled bastard talk about ya'll like that? Have some nuts, white nationalist bros. Undecided

but this is all fake news, of course. it wasn't on Breitbart, so it probably didnt happen.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:27:09 PM

If your not a POW WOW Indian everyone is a Nazi's infesting America..

We want our country back Cheesy Cheesy..
I thinks the POW WOWS want their country back from every colour person you can think of..

You are all NAZI  Grin..No just you don't realise it..

It belongs to the POW WOWS so shut your faces..
You never asked could you live there you took it..
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:33:45 PM

POW WOW?  I always thought it was Woo Woo.  Dammit!   Cheesy

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:41:18 PM

POW WOW?  I always thought it was Woo Woo.  Dammit!   Cheesy
Woo Woo.  Only when we stuck hot pokers up their ass holes they become woo woo

Woo woo i want my land back..
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:44:09 PM

You are a Nazi sympathizer... I know your kind VERY well

The entire planet kicked your ass 70 years ago, and we will do it again

Me a nazi?  Funny that didn't turn up on my security clearance investigation.  Grin
Besides, I don't think they let gay guys in that club.

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:49:52 PM

You are a Nazi sympathizer... I know your kind VERY well

The entire planet kicked your ass 70 years ago, and we will do it again

Me a nazi?  Funny that didn't turn up on my security clearance investigation.  Grin
Besides, I don't think they let gay guys in that club.

Are you are pow wow AKA woo woo ?

So to a woo woo your a NAZI Wink
If you live in the USA ..

Just think your president should be called little big balls from the woo woo tribe..
vc888888

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:57:10 PM

Ohh left-wing wimps again going to drag Trump's name into the affair
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:05:30 PM

Ohh left-wing wimps again going to drag Trump's name into the affair

he's the goddamned POTUS, man. Who the fuck is running this shit, if not him?

oh, you are right. no one has been running this thing, and we are careening off of a fucking cliff.

my bad, carry on.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:10:11 PM

All this black and white arguing is pathetic ..

Blacks feel so hard done by as if they cannot be raciest..
Take a look at AFRICA always killed each others villages ..

Ireland was white slaves just like black slaves..

The Romans come the Britain and used us as slaves and killed us if we never done what they said..

Slavery as been going on in all colours ..

SO BLACK PEOPLE GET OVER IT Wink..

You seem to think we don't get no chance in AMERICA..

Point 1 many rappers singers sports stars who are black..
If they use their money to make companies they can employ blacks..

But you and i know a black man with money will only look after himself..

No go and look at all the AFRICAN LEADERS all on the take robbing their own people like no tomorrow ..

Mugabe Zuma  need i say anymore..

So in the 21st century if your black or white and you complain over who is getting what
TAKE A LOOK AT THE POW WOWS..

The native indians are thinking what a gang of cheeky fuckers you all are..

Black and white are NAZI..

Blacks are just as RACIEST as white people ..

So why does black people hold babies over a fire when they attack another village in the 21st century.. Wink..

I don't think you would see any white dude from the uk hold a baby over a fire if in war..

We would feel sick doing something so extreme ..

So who is the savages in all this?..WHITE and BLACKS are as bad as each other both as raciest as each other FACT..

Now some WHITE and BLACKS hate black lives matter and white lives matter ..

Both are RACIEST GROUPS..My colour crew or die..

When white black brown yellow all own AMERICA..

Although you don't it belongs to the POW WOWS..
All the colours of the RAINBOW stole it from them..

So now all the colours of the rainbow must live together and help the native pow wows to survive and then you can all be at peace..

But i thinks no one likes peace because they brought ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS NUTTERS to all our nations..

NO PEACE NOW NOT EVER..
We will never ever have peace anymore Angry..
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:51:42 PM

All this black and white arguing is pathetic ..

Blacks feel so hard done by as if they cannot be raciest..
Take a look at AFRICA always killed each others villages ..

Ireland was white slaves just like black slaves..

The Romans come the Britain and used us as slaves and killed us if we never done what they said..

Slavery as been going on in all colours ..

SO BLACK PEOPLE GET OVER IT Wink..

You seem to think we don't get no chance in AMERICA..

Point 1 many rappers singers sports stars who are black..
If they use their money to make companies they can employ blacks..

No go and look at all the AFRICAN LEADERS all on the take robbing their own people like no tomorrow ..

Mugabe Zuma  need i say anymore..

So in the 21st century if your black or white and you complain over who is getting what
TAKE A LOOK AT THE POW WOWS..

The native indians are thinking what a gang of cheeky fuckers you all are..

Black and white are NAZI..

Blacks are just as RACIEST as white people ..

So why does black people hold babies over a fire when they attack another village in the 21st century.. Wink..

I don't think you would see any white dude from the uk hold a baby over a fire if in war..

We would feel sick doing something so extreme ..

So who is the savages in all this?..WHITE and BLACKS are as bad as each other both as raciest as each other FACT..

Now some WHITE and BLACKS hate black lives matter and white lives matter ..

Both are RACIEST GROUPS..My colour crew or die..

When white black brown yellow all own AMERICA..

Although you don't it belongs to the POW WOWS..
All the colours of the RAINBOW stole it from them..

So now all the colours of the rainbow must live together and help the native pow wows to survive and then you can all be at peace..

But i thinks no one likes peace because they brought ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS NUTTERS to all our nations..

NO PEACE NOW NOT EVER..
We will never ever have peace anymore Angry..

Black people know good and damned well we arent about to get shit from white people concerning slavery. Black people aren't bitching about slavery, bo (thats a rural term of endearment, kinda like bruv over there). We are bitching about the current state of racism, both emergent and the legislative racism we pay taxes for. Just like you guys hate feeding black folks with food stamps, we detest paying police to kill us. Makes sense, no?

What the fuck good is it to complain to folks that dont care? Wink Despite the popular opinion, we arent stupid. This is why I dont agree with BLM personally; no problem with the cause but its a waste of time. obviously no one cares, at least the folks that should hear the message dont. better to spend that energy lobbying, or courting votes door to door. i believe in being efficient Wink

I have the feeling Native Americans (because POW WOW, while hilarious, is racist as fuck) dont have that much beef with other minorities. I will ask one, I live in a town that is 1/3 Lumbee Indians, 1/3 black, and 1/3 white. In fact, black slaves were in the same boat as Native Americans in most places; we didnt have any fucking rights during this time period, we didnt do shit to anybody  Cheesy Cheesy we couldnt do shit legislatively, we werent even a whole person, LOLOL.

Some perspective:

http://www.ncpedia.org/history/20th-Century/lumbee-face-klan

Although the Klan had typically targeted African Americans, in early 1958 a group led by James W. "Catfish" Cole of South Carolina began harassing the Lumbees. One of the crosses burned on the night of January 13 was on the lawn of a Lumbee family that had recently moved into a predominantly white neighborhood, while the other was intended to intimidate a Lumbee woman who was said to have been dating a white man. Not content to leave it at this, the Klan planned a rally in Robeson County to be held just a few days later.

The rally was scheduled for the night of January 18, 1958, in a field near Maxton, N.C. The stated purpose of the gathering was, in the words of Catfish Cole, "to put the Indians in their place, to end race mixing." The time and location of the rally was not kept secret, and word spread quickly among the local Lumbee population.

Reports vary about the number of people gathered on that cold night, but there were thought to have been around a hundred Klan members. They brought a large banner emblazoned with "KKK" and a portable generator, which powered a public address system and a single bare light bulb. When the meeting began, the arc of the dim light didn't spread far enough for the Klansmen to see that they were surrounded by as many as a thousand Lumbees. Several young tribe members, some of whom were armed, closed on the Klan meeting and tried to take down the light bulb. The groups fought, and a shotgun blast shattered the light. In the sudden darkness, the Lumbees descended upon the field, yelling and firing guns into the air, scattering the overmatched Klansmen. Some left under police protection while others, including Catfish Cole, simply took to the woods.

News photographers already on the scene captured the celebration. Images of triumphant Lumbees holding up the abandoned KKK banner were published in newspapers and magazines throughout the world. Simeon Oxendine, a popular World War II veteran, appeared in Life Magazine, smiling and wrapped in the banner. The rout of the Klan galvanized the Lumbee community. The Ku Klux Klan was active in North Carolina into the 1960s, but they never held another public meeting in Robeson County.

This is just one group, so I wont say this is a trend, but, suffice it to say the Natives and Blacks dont have any beef between each other.

SO i guess these guys were the original AntiFa, huh?  Cheesy Grin Wink

KKK has been taking loses for a minute, it seems. If only they had a vehicle...

PS I live next literal door to an Oxendine. Great folks, salt of the earth and an exemplary Christian (boooooo!). The Locklear and Chavis clans/bloodline, along with the Oxendines, still are present in the area, you can talk to folks that attended this rally, on both sides.

Both sides, hehe. I wonder what Trump would have said about this?
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:08:41 PM

Ouch bro, that hurt.  Cry I invited you to my house to chill and eat, I even want you to sit with me in the afterlife.

Meh, we are all human. You can still come, I still love you  Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:04:47 AM

Ouch bro, that hurt.  Cry I invited you to my house to chill and eat, I even want you to sit with me in the afterlife.

Meh, we are all human. You can still come, I still love you  Cheesy
Ouch bro, that hurt. Truth does hurt  Wink..

Africa was the start of man so after many thousands of years you think Africa with all it's minerals
and the fact many blacks are strong men you think they be all alright..NOW WHY?..

Because your fucking animals to each other just the same as white people..

All for the money AFRICA SOLD IT'S SELF to the white man..

African village would have slaves from the next village a white man would say i have guns pots and pans do you want to trade your IVORY GOLD for some guns and knives ..

Then the black village king would say i have some of these slaves they will do what you want
especially the women you can fuck them all night long good for BANGY BANGY ..

So this white guy miles from home would think ok throw a few of those black slaves in too..

Then before you know it       they worked in the fields and was servants plus fuck slaves for the white dudes..

And this practise as been going on since man began no matter the colour ..

Chinese was slaves for the Americans CHINA MAN JOE..
Irish was slaves for the AMERICANS
Blacks pow wow Indians

The poor white people was slaves and still are to this day..
Rich British would go to the north of the country and use the poor as servants and slaves..

Slaves free work free fucks free beaten's ..A SLAVE..

You do get many many black people who think that being black you cannot be RACIEST ..
You know it and i know it Wink..

Now with all the rap stars singers sports stars who are black you think they set up companies for
the young black kids where they grew up..

A white guy makes money sets up a company and employs whites only..
Same with the jews muslims chatholics they employ the top people from the own culture..

Lets face it the TRUTH HURTS..

How do you think the jews are up at the top?..
Because they employ jews mostly if a jew owns the company..

We have footballers whop are mostly from the poor ..

Like the NEVIL BROTHERS from MAN UTD football club..

You want to see what they do for the community they come from because they was poor..
Football clubs for the kids jobs all sorts they are trying to do for the people they lived around growing up..

The more you rich black sports stars singers rappers movie stars people make companies the more blacks you can employ..

Africa is a dump because you blacks make it a fucking dump..

It's your African leaders and so many of them all ripping the poor black people off..

muhammad ali never done nothing for his community GO AND ASK the people who lived in his area.. he done NOTHING..

Muhammad Ali's only natural son hadn't spoken to his father for two ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Muhammad-Ali-s-natural-son-hadn-t-spoken-father-two-YEAR...
4 Jun 2016 - Muhammad Ali was alienated from his only natural son, Muhammad Ali Jr (pictured) ... then on his 73rd birthday, I sung happy birthday to him, and I heard nothing .... I think Lonnie is evil and I believe she will cut me out of the Will. ..... on girls' night out... hours after ex Alex Mytton 'gets flirty with former flame.

LIKE I SAID  black man with money will only look after himself.^^^^^^^^^..

Not all by the way greenbits i bet your a good person?..
Lends 20 dollars then..

I am just pointing out that in the 21st century a black american as the same chance at life as a white dude..
How many dozy white dudes can play basketball american football track sports ..

Man no wonder the blackmen don't want to work because you can become a singer a sports star..

No i am black and i will not do home work i will do sports or rap..

I think basketball raciest to many black people..
Like hollywood to many white people..

Do you see my point ..

So i say shut the fuck up it's the 21st century and if you live in the west you have the same chance as everyone else..

Well if your rich no matter the colour you got a foot up on the ladder so thank your lucky stars..

White lives matter PUKE
black lives matter PUKE

ALL ABOUT THE MONEY..EVERYTHING..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:00:40 AM

Slavery in China - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_China
Slavery in China has taken various forms throughout history. Slavery was reportedly abolished ... Men punished with castration during the Han dynasty were also used as slave labor. ... In the year 9 C.E, the Emperor Wang Mang usurped the Chinese throne and instituted a series of sweeping reforms, including the abolition ...

Roman Slaves - History Learning Site
www.historylearningsite.co.uk/ancient-rome/roman-slaves/
... "Roman Slaves" historylearningsite.co.uk. ... Without slaves, the wealthy of Rome would not have been able to lead the lifestyles that they wanted to. ... A logical assumption is that slaves led poor lives simply because they were slaves. In fact..

Arab slave trade - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
The Arab slave trade was the practice of slavery in the Arab world, mainly in Western Asia, ... The Zanj who were taken as slaves to the Middle East were often used in strenuous agricultural work. As the plantation economy boomed and the ..

Atlantic slave trade - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade
The Atlantic slave trade or transatlantic slave trade was the transportation mainly from Africa to ..... The First Atlantic system was the trade of enslaved Africans to, primarily, South American colonies of the Portuguese and Spanish empires; ..

The Illegal Trade in Slaves from German Northern Cameroon to ... - jstor
https://www.jstor.org/stable/3601652
by H Weiss - ‎2000 - ‎Cited by 10 - ‎Related articles
'domestic slavery' was different from s. This article deals with an aspect of th the slave trade and slavery and the e. German policy in Northern Cameroon.

Slavery in Russia - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Russia
Despite the abolition of slavery in Russia in 1723, when Peter the Great converted household .... State Dept Trafficking in Persons Report, June 2009; Jump up ^ Institute for War and Peace Special Report: Uzbeks Prey to Modern Slave Trade ..

Slavery in modern day Britain: is enough being done to tackle it? | The ...
www.theweek.co.uk/.../slavery-in-modern-day-britain-is-enough-being-done-to-tackl...
1 Jun 2015 - "We are in the 21st century and yet we have Oliver Twist scenarios ... to have been taken from Africa during the transatlantic slave trade.

OH I AM BLACK AND WE GET PICKED ON..

Shut the fuck up you just don't do your HISTORY..^^^^^^^^

ALL SLAVES in my colours not just BLACKS..

So shut the fuck up black lives matter ALL LIVES MATTER..

And white lives matter go back in to your mummy and daddies and shut the fuck up
stupid shits shouting we want our country back

NO the pow wows want it back you mean..

Thick shits Wink
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:21:30 AM

AntiFa, huh

You know quite well black lives matter is also mixed in with that group and causing trouble ..

Same as when black lives matter do marches people do shady things to cause trouble between groups..

Charlottesville protests -- raw footage of extremely tense stand-off ...
Video for Charlottesville protests -- raw footage of extremely tense stand-off▶ 16:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8WuJ0BK8SA
6 days ago - Uploaded by Ace Loew

Do you or do you not see BLACK PEOPLE mixed with AntiFa? Wink..
You know shouting at the white nazi dudes ..

Black people mixed in with AntiFa go to the rallies and cause trouble could be paid to do this by
WELL YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW Wink..

And why black lives matter what does it all stem from because the whites used you as slaves Wink..

slavery. Black people aren't bitching about slavery,<< BLACK LIVES MATTER?

HA HA HA look at the stupid people SQUABBLING while i rob your TAXES.. Wink

HA HA HA look at the stupid people SQUABBLING i can bet on the STOCKS Wink..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:34:35 AM

AntiFa  will you march against BLACK LIVES MATTER ?..

Black Lives Matter Activist: It's Open Season On Whites! - YouTube
Video for black lives matter saying kill whitey▶ 1:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VOivlOTzA
2 Sep 2015 - Uploaded by The Alex Jones Channel
Black Lives Matter Activist: It's Open Season On Whites! ... with the Black Lives Matter movement called for ...

Black Lives Matter Protesters Wave Signs Chant 'Kill Whitey' In NYC ...
Video for black lives matter saying kill whitey▶ 0:49
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1RHyWNz7hA
4 days ago - Uploaded by The Void Times
Black Lives Matter Protesters Wave Signs Chant 'Kill Whitey' In NYC ... Participants included members of the ..

I bet you wont..

Because your a gang of thick CUNTS Cheesy..
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:57:30 AM

Please don't twist the facts. Trump didn't endorsed the Nazis. That's a complete lie. He blamed both the neo-Nazis and the Antifa for the violence. And he condemned the murder of Heather Heyer in the strongest language possible.

Funny, I haven't seen a single video of Antifa being violent

I did see a video of a car running over 20 people, driven by a Nazi

I did see a video of a black man being beat unconscious by Nazis with clubs

I did see a video of Nazis rushing Antifa and punching them in the face (one Nazi even punched a GIRL in the FACE!)

There was not violence on "both sides"... If you claim there was violence, and have zero evidence, you are the one who is lying

Are you for real?

Nearly any media you watch on Charlottesville on YouTube make a antifa look like the aggressor. You have been suckered in by mainstream media using one little clip of a guy and a girl fighting.

So watch this at 6.45 and tell me those are peaceful protestors. Young people beating an old guy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c

GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:20:24 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 02:56:12 AM by GreenBits

Ouch bro, that hurt. Truth does hurt  Wink..

Africa was the start of man so after many thousands of years you think Africa with all it's minerals
and the fact many blacks are strong men you think they be all alright..NOW WHY?..

Because your fucking animals to each other just the same as white people..

All for the money AFRICA SOLD IT'S SELF to the white man..

African village would have slaves from the next village a white man would say i have guns pots and pans do you want to trade your IVORY GOLD for some guns and knives ..

Then the black village king would say i have some of these slaves they will do what you want
especially the women you can fuck them all night long good for BANGY BANGY ..

So this white guy miles from home would think ok throw a few of those black slaves in too..

Then before you know it       they worked in the fields and was servants plus fuck slaves for the white dudes..

And this practise as been going on since man began no matter the colour ..

Chinese was slaves for the Americans CHINA MAN JOE..
Irish was slaves for the AMERICANS
Blacks pow wow Indians

The poor white people was slaves and still are to this day..
Rich British would go to the north of the country and use the poor as servants and slaves..

Slaves free work free fucks free beaten's ..A SLAVE..

You do get many many black people who think that being black you cannot be RACIEST ..
You know it and i know it Wink..

Now with all the rap stars singers sports stars who are black you think they set up companies for
the young black kids where they grew up..

A white guy makes money sets up a company and employs whites only..
Same with the jews muslims chatholics they employ the top people from the own culture..

Lets face it the TRUTH HURTS..

How do you think the jews are up at the top?..
Because they employ jews mostly if a jew owns the company..

We have footballers whop are mostly from the poor ..

Like the NEVIL BROTHERS from MAN UTD football club..

You want to see what they do for the community they come from because they was poor..
Football clubs for the kids jobs all sorts they are trying to do for the people they lived around growing up..

The more you rich black sports stars singers rappers movie stars people make companies the more blacks you can employ..

Africa is a dump because you blacks make it a fucking dump..

It's your African leaders and so many of them all ripping the poor black people off..

yeeep, humans are shits. they come on all flavors, show me a culture where any of the things you described hasnt occured, I will wait till I die, so dont bother Wink

actually, this proves my point, one second:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_China
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_medieval_Europe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_India
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Australia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa

fuck it, lets just do this to save time:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery

hilariously, when I typed in slavery in Europe to add the link, this is what popped up. Fucking hilarious, I tell you.

we will ignore colonialism because I dont have time tonight, I need to grade a signature campaign.

but anyway, you were saying?

edit: you posted the same shit man. why dont you understand this shit, LOL? im not disagreeing with you. YOU think blacks are butthurt about this shit, as a black person Im clearly telling you this isnt the case but you arent trying to hear me, you are pissed right now.

muhammad ali never done nothing for his community GO AND ASK the people who lived in his area.. he done NOTHING..

Muhammad Ali's only natural son hadn't spoken to his father for two ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Muhammad-Ali-s-natural-son-hadn-t-spoken-father-two-YEAR...
4 Jun 2016 - Muhammad Ali was alienated from his only natural son, Muhammad Ali Jr (pictured) ... then on his 73rd birthday, I sung happy birthday to him, and I heard nothing .... I think Lonnie is evil and I believe she will cut me out of the Will. ..... on girls' night out... hours after ex Alex Mytton 'gets flirty with former flame.

LIKE I SAID  black man with money will only look after himself.^^^^^^^^^..

educate yourself:
https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/muhammad-ali

theres like, 20 charities here. and hilariously you are right. they dont have shit to do with black people, but he did seem to care about people, generally. good man Smiley
a sampling, so we can see how these dont really help us black folk (that bastard!)

Ali Care Program
Andrea Bocelli Foundation
Athletes For Hope
BeatBullying
Buoniconti Fund To Cure Paralysis
Celebrity Fight Night Foundation
HELP USA
Human Rights Action Center
Jeff Gordon Children's Foundation
Keep Memory Alive
Michael J. Fox Foundation
Muhammad Ali Center
Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center
Parkinson Society Maritime Region
Project A.L.S.
Special Olympics
The HollyRod Foundation
The Miami Project
UNICEF
Watering Seeds Organization

maybe if they were watermelon seeds, id accept your point.  Wink

Not all by the way greenbits i bet your a good person?..
Lends 20 dollars then..

if you truly need this, send me an addy in this thread, i will send you a txid. you really do matter to me man, all of yall do, but I cant pay everyone. buy a beer and drink it for me, and think about me when you do. I like beer just like you, and Im more like you than you think man  Grin

I am just pointing out that in the 21st century a black american as the same chance at life as a white dude..
How many dozy white dudes can play basketball american football track sports ..

Man no wonder the blackmen don't want to work because you can become a singer a sports star..

No i am black and i will not do home work i will do sports or rap..

I think basketball raciest to many black people..
Like hollywood to many white people..

Do you see my point ..

Please separate the United States mainstream stereotype of Blacks, from actually black people. Im pretty sure all of you dont drink tea, despite culture Smiley

No. There are like, 50 black people total in Hollywood LOL. White people dont really buy into black produced media, except Tyler Perry (who is the devil, LOL) Music, Im sorry that white people like rap. And Im also sorry that we excel at sports, get mad at recruiters. plenty of white cats with hella game, i must admit. Also, we have had no opportunity to accumulate generational wealth. generation wealth is everything; im working on it.

you wont go far waiting to make it big in sports or media; while it is overly represented by minorities(sports, music), this percentage of the population (less than .001 percent) is truly insignificant. seriously, how many blacks do you think get a contract? Grin hell, people period? im still waiting for mine, dammit, ive been tricked!

most black people have jobs, man. like most americans, we are american LOL. how do you think we can afford all this useless, consumerist shit? food stamps dont buy rims and jordans, LOL. we are all slaves to the same system. why do you think the color of a man’s skin determines his ethical outlook? who taught you this, LOL, i konow your parents didnt. Do not forget your Father's face. Should I reduce your race to its lowest common denominator? I wont, because thats pretty foolish. every man is the product of his own works. what a man says and does is his measure

So i say shut the fuck up it's the 21st century and if you live in the west you have the same chance as everyone else..

Well if your rich no matter the colour you got a foot up on the ladder so thank your lucky stars..

White lives matter PUKE
black lives matter PUKE

if you are poor, thats not the case bro. i read your posts, i know you know what i mean. and literally, this is what white nationalist are saying, they feel that they dont have the same chance as minorities, because of affirmative action and whatnot. No, America is not the land of equal opportunity, for whites or blacks. money matters here, just like everywhere.

im trying to say the same shit, man. people fucking suck. its not racial. its people chasing mammon (thats a Bible thing; I know you dont really fuck with that right there Cheesy)

but do send that addy, I prefer eth or doge (low fees). fuuuck btc, fees are assholes, like Nazis.

i still fucks with you, though  Wink

PS: you have responded while i was typing, give me some time to respond again, seriously have some shit to do before I lay down for the night.

GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:29:53 AM

AntiFa, huh

You know quite well black lives matter is also mixed in with that group and causing trouble ..

Same as when black lives matter do marches people do shady things to cause trouble between groups..

Charlottesville protests -- raw footage of extremely tense stand-off ...
Video for Charlottesville protests -- raw footage of extremely tense stand-off▶ 16:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8WuJ0BK8SA
6 days ago - Uploaded by Ace Loew

Do you or do you not see BLACK PEOPLE mixed with AntiFa? Wink..
You know shouting at the white nazi dudes ..

Black people mixed in with AntiFa go to the rallies and cause trouble could be paid to do this by
WELL YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW Wink..

And why black lives matter what does it all stem from because the whites used you as slaves Wink..

slavery. Black people aren't bitching about slavery,<< BLACK LIVES MATTER?

HA HA HA look at the stupid people SQUABBLING while i rob your TAXES.. Wink

HA HA HA look at the stupid people SQUABBLING i can bet on the STOCKS Wink..

nevermind, this isnt that hard to refute. there are black nazis. no shit. that is, people are crazy, lmao.
so, yeah.
and yes, we are all getting fucked, i have said this before.

again man, where did you see blm with with anti slavery protests, specifically?  its 2017; fuck a slave master, im afraid of the cops bro.
you have the whole interwebz, take some time (you will need it, i just checked for you)

my meta from all that is that you have conflated race with the human condition. thats a mistake, i hope you correct that before you die/have kids. please do not pass your ideologies to your children, i implore you.

an aside, you seem triggered man. are you alright? you usually dont multi post unless someone pisses you off, i didnt mean for that. we can discontinue this line of rhetoric if it is uncomfortable to you, I have no wish to cause you distress; I only wish to point out the flaws in your ideology to the board. i never attack the man, i attack the ideas. people heal. but you can kill an ideology with rhetoric, at least until someone breathes life back into it with more rhetoric (im just talkin about Trump).

your ideas are poison, man. please heal. and send me that addy so you can buy a beer/blunt and release that stress. i dont like you like this, brother.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:39:11 AM

Funny, I haven't seen a single video of Antifa being violent

I did see a video of a car running over 20 people, driven by a Nazi

I did see a video of a black man being beat unconscious by Nazis with clubs

I did see a video of Nazis rushing Antifa and punching them in the face (one Nazi even punched a GIRL in the FACE!)

There was not violence on "both sides"... If you claim there was violence, and have zero evidence, you are the one who is lying

Are you for real?

Nearly any media you watch on Charlottesville on YouTube make a antifa look like the aggressor. You have been suckered in by mainstream media using one little clip of a guy and a girl fighting.

So watch this at 6.45 and tell me those are peaceful protestors. Young people beating an old guy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c

lets wrap you up for the night too, for the sake of completeness.

ok, antifa is violent. fuck them, they are shits. they sling poo like monkeys, LOL.

What does that change about the situation? a motherfucker died, broseph. and antifa wasnt driving the car that killed them. a line was crossed, the " peaceful and lawful protesters" you defend crossed it. ill give you a task, find me an article where someone died at the Charlotteville rally at the hands of a BLM, antifa, or even a mofo that voted for Hillary.

Yeah.

So.

behind ideology. are we really killing people for their beliefs? is that what the fuck we are doing now in the age of Trump?

i agree with him. this is indeed bigly.

Who is next, tonight?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: