Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 08:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 BITCOlN CASH JUST MINED FIRST EVER 8MB BLOCK!!!! 🔥  (Read 2268 times)
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:53:27 AM

BCH is so confusing to me as far as USD valuation goes. I'm just going to hold onto it b/c it keeps doing the exact opposite of what I think it will (and it was free)

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:17:31 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 03:41:41 AM by Omega Weapon

Can somebody please tell me why it has to be one or the other, why not both be successful? There are so many threads/post regarding either BTC or BCH being killed by the other. Although I lean towards BTC surviving over the 'alt" BCH but i don't see a problem with both coins having a measure of success. As i've stated in another thread, I have been surprised regarding BCH rallying to such a price, and more surprised that it has been relatively maintained since. In other words I was wrong.... Embarrassed
It is really simple, from the point of view of BCH that coin was created as a direct rival to bitcoin and if they want to become the biggest coin out there then bitcoin cannot keep on existing or they are never going to surpass bitcoin, and from the point of view of bitcoin another coin calling itself bitcoin will only create confusion so BCH needs to die.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:26:01 PM

Are there multiple sizes of blocks that can be used, but limited to a couple of static sizes or is there simply a minimum and maximum size for the block and it behaves in it elastic sense.  8MB block is Hugh when you compare it with just a 2MB Block which BTC will get after the actual implementation of Swegit.
Both BTC and BCC will create a healthy competition which will eventually benefit the end users of digital currency.
Marbella_Broker

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

Find out who you are and do it on purpose

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:58:53 PM

Are there multiple sizes of blocks that can be used, but limited to a couple of static sizes or is there simply a minimum and maximum size for the block and it behaves in it elastic sense.  8MB block is Hugh when you compare it with just a 2MB Block which BTC will get after the actual implementation of Swegit.
Both BTC and BCC will create a healthy competition which will eventually benefit the end users of digital currency.

I agree, i hope it becomes a reality. BTC and BCC parallel markets.

What will happen if they hit parity in price?
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:11:04 PM

whether or not BitcoinCash (BCH) can surpass its avalue against Bitcoin (BTC), the only way to beat bitcoin is thru adaptation to the masses. traders don't care about which of them is the best for it is still a form of money making  but in a merchant and to a retailer and other form of business alliance  it may give a more confusion to which side of them to give a favor and may tend to switch to other cryptocurrency that looks serious and attractive to its business allies, bitcoin is serious with its business partners but it may deter its adaptibility due to the existence of its rival - the BCH.
shyliar

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:00:24 PM

Great that proves it can process as many transactions in ten minutes as other alt coins. Any word on how they are going to solve the emergency difficulty adjustment bug?
lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:18:22 PM

BitCoin Cash's blocks are much bigger than 8MB, just look at a block explorer. There was an 800MB block a few days ago...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Omega Weapon

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:11:52 AM

Are there multiple sizes of blocks that can be used, but limited to a couple of static sizes or is there simply a minimum and maximum size for the block and it behaves in it elastic sense.  8MB block is Hugh when you compare it with just a 2MB Block which BTC will get after the actual implementation of Swegit.

I agree, i hope it becomes a reality. BTC and BCC parallel markets.

What will happen if they hit parity in price?
While the chances of hitting parity are very low if not zero nothing will happen if that is the case, that would mean that bitcoin cash and bitcoin will be easily interchanged however since bitcoin at the moment is about 8 times more valuable, then that will mean that BHC has grown a lot and probably took market cap from bitcoin so I think we could make the conclusion that in that scenario BCH will look a lot more stronger than BTC.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:37:02 AM

why are you posting here about alts imbecile?
Because is an alt with a lot of potential 😂
ya people started to farm BCH thats means it has a potential. BCH would be the next coin that would pumped up such as BTC. i would watch bch value every day. i think its good to invest some in bch cause its seems promising.

zorachus99

Activity: 58
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:47:21 AM

Are there serious investors looking at BCH?
Omega Weapon

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:15:09 AM

Are there serious investors looking at BCH?
Not that I know, most people that are interested on BCH are interested on it but only as an speculative instrument, they are not seeing the merits or demerits of the coin they only want to make money with it and I cannot blame them since that was the reason that coin was created and which show to us the difference with the true bitcoin since bitcoin was created by satoshi to give freedom to people and not to enrich himself.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: