Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Total wallet  (Read 907 times)
DutchFinity (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:57:53 PM

Dear cryptocurrency gatherers,

I am looking for the wallet in which the most cryptocurrencies can be stored. I know it is wise to have different wallets, but still; Which one would you advice for multi-coin-storage?
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:08:49 PM

I think the most well-known wallet is coinomi. But I suggest you to not use any multi-coin wallet. Keep each of your coins in its own official wallet to be more secure.
DutchFinity (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:14:54 PM

Thanks Rozita,

It is actually meant to have diverse donation possibilities on my website. It is nice if I can check all donations with one login.

Well; "all donations". I'm not expecting much. It is just for; you never know.  Smiley
DutchFinity (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:44:08 PM

Coinomi is Android driven. I am actually looking for something accessible from my laptop. Either internet or desktop.
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:29:50 PM

you can use jaxx from browser

you can use exodus as a pc desktop wallet

you can use ledger hardware wallet

all of them supports multiple coins

berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:00:42 PM

I think the most well-known wallet is coinomi. But I suggest you to not use any multi-coin wallet. Keep each of your coins in its own official wallet to be more secure.

Yes coinomi is the best among the multi coin wallets, I don't like jaxx much because of security concerns but storing all coins in their wallet is difficult, you have to store a lot of private keys or passphrases.

posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:32:44 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 05:01:03 PM by posternat

I ran into a couple but they only use Maybe five or six of the big coins. I can't remember what it was called... I would look at the different exchanges themselves see if any of them have a wallet they put out.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:35:02 AM

You can try Exodus wallet. Exodus has good interface and easy to use. You and you can still have your private key. So i think its really good to use for multicoin wallet. Another wallet that has good rating and more famous is coinomi.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
DutchFinity (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:25:33 AM

Minergate and Exodus look like interesting additional options to use besides Jaxx and LiteBit.eu. I'll have a closer look at them. Thanks!
n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:46:33 AM

Coinomi is quite doing the job. Jaxx is something to look at as they've partnered with several projects and will be integrating them into the wallet. However, it appears that they're prioritizing the ERC20 tokens so there's that.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:02:25 AM

Yes coinomi is the best among the multi coin wallets, I don't like jaxx much because of security concerns but storing all coins in their wallet is difficult, you have to store a lot of private keys or passphrases.

I agree. Jaxx have some issues recently that's why I'm using now coinomi. Like jaxx it caters a lot of coins and this is also a multi signature. Too bad because you can only download it in android phones but still its good to use.
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:21:50 AM

Exodus and coinomi are good to store many coins. They look like each other in usage and security but I think even they are not secure.

BitcoinPC

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:01:18 PM

It's a little bit over the top for the purpose of cheer looking at but Minergate has a downloadable Miner that gives you access to a small degree to about 10 different coin wallets. I think in the past 5 years of only seem like maybe two of them. For some reason I want to point you towards your smartphone because it seems like the smart phones are picking up more software that has an overall scheme with in it.
coinfoundry

Activity: 292

Miningcore

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:18:24 PM

Exodus and coinomi are good to store many coins. They look like each other in usage and security but I think even they are not secure.

Can't talk about Coinomi but at least with Exodus the developer's don't have your private keys.

Miningcore.pro - Stress-Free, Reliable Crypto Mining. Period.
shirackjs

Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:27:15 PM

you can use jaxx from browser

you can use exodus as a pc desktop wallet

you can use ledger hardware wallet

all of them supports multiple coins

Which coins are you looking to store?
Ledger hardware wallet is a good choice. And it support a few popular coins, check out the official website.
Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:47:50 PM

i use exodus for coins that it supports. myether wallet for eth coins and waves wallet, i download a coin wallet if i need to stake. this all good and secure. don't need anything else

sylance

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:37:09 PM

What's the reason for the resistance of mobile phone wallets?  My iPhone is way more secure than a web-wallet and it's way more convenient than having it on a desktop.  I'll always have my phone with me whereas a Ledger may get left behind.  I shift between three systems so desktop wallets are a pain.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:50:39 PM

paper wallet is more secure
DutchFinity (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:47:22 AM

I eventually decided that I don't want to list all those silly coins on my website, so a total wallet has become obsolete. Instead I am now only accepting Bitcoin and Ethereum donations. Most cryptocurrency users will have those besides their altcoins. Besides: I have the impression that cryptomoney-users are hoarders who hardly ever donate anyway.  Embarrassed

And if I ever post all the coins again I think I might as well use my adresses of an exchange like Bittrex for that, right?  Smiley
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:36:19 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 10:38:01 AM by Faroxx

Besides: I have the impression that cryptomoney-users are hoarders who hardly ever donate anyway.  Embarrassed
They hope that the new Ethereum, but it's a shitcoin. Not all of course, there are good projects supposedly cvc coindash wings and many other but about 90% of all ico Scam . Sad
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: