Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:48:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO 3 Months From Now  (Read 2479 times)
JessyMatt (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:07:33 PM

Where do you see NEO 3 months from now? I was thinking about getting some now so I can buy Red Pulse ICO for 4cents.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
lissics

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:11:22 PM

Now I see a lot of hype without solid reason. This will fade eventually, and investors will switch to another projects. It will drop.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:14:24 PM

Now I see a lot of hype without solid reason. This will fade eventually, and investors will switch to another projects. It will drop.

I agree. Still trying to understand what's backing up the hype, other than "It's the Chinese Ethereum" sales pitch. How high can this pump the asset before investors become bored and dump? I mean how viable is this?

I don't like investing on altcoins that had such an overhyped increase in price. I wish I bought when it was worth cents, I didn't, now it's too late and time to move on. Could It pump to $300? Sure, but that's not that much of a gain anymore, compared to the risk of losing your BTC in a stagnating altcoin.
JessyMatt (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:15:42 PM

I was thinking the same thing too.

From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
JessyMatt (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:16:54 PM

I agree. Still trying to understand what's backing up the hype, other than "It's the Chinese Ethereum" sales pitch. How high can this pump the asset before investors become bored and dump? I mean how viable is this?

I don't like investing on altcoins that had such an overhyped increase in price. I wish I bought when it was worth cents, I didn't, now it's too late and time to move on. Could It pump to $300? Sure, but that's not that much of a gain anymore, compared to the risk of losing your BTC in a stagnating altcoin.

Do you recommend any others that can have their "pump" potential?

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:50:43 PM

Neblio and Spheris ICOs are worth taking a look at since they also all about smart contracts and dapps
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:41:33 PM

I bought neo when it was 30 usd , i know is a high price than ico . But in my opinion neo within 3 months will reach 80 even 100 usd . More traders , investitors see all this pump time and they will join surely
jhonbravo

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:38:51 PM

Same comment below

lukeisontheroad

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:05:40 AM

Neblio and Spheris ICOs are worth taking a look at since they also all about smart contracts and dapps

Maybe Aeternity as well, the ico is already over, but the token should hit exchanges this month.
sepely

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:28:39 AM

it seems pure manuplative actions. i don't believe this project.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:12:56 AM

it seems pure manuplative actions. i don't believe this project.

This was just a hype because they called it "ETHEREUM OF CHINA" where in fact NEO has no platform or even solid project that has done. for me 3months from now we could see this if there are no development on this coin we could just see this at the bottom.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1456

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:20:30 AM

The NEO rocket ship to the moon has left and it is hard to say where it will be in 3 months. Maybe it is the start of the new wave of crazy 10x gains for the rest of the cryptospace again with NEO leading the way. If it really is, then the things to watch are the Chinese ICOs built in NEO.

It might be the same crazy gains as Ethereum ICOs.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:36:12 AM

The NEO rocket ship to the moon has left and it is hard to say where it will be in 3 months. Maybe it is the start of the new wave of crazy 10x gains for the rest of the cryptospace again with NEO leading the way. If it really is, then the things to watch are the Chinese ICOs built in NEO.

It might be the same crazy gains as Ethereum ICOs.

I heared that NEO was like ethereum which is a platform. maybe ICO's that will conducted by the NEO platform will make it have a good price jump. but let's see what is better if NEO or ETHEREUM.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:00:39 AM

Where do you see NEO 3 months from now? I was thinking about getting some now so I can buy Red Pulse ICO for 4cents.

The current price of NEO is $43.22 and 0.00988000BTC. If the price decreases down to $15 or 0.004BTC, it should be bought by us. I think think the price can get any further, for now and 3 months later on. I was pumped enough.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:25:21 AM

The current price of NEO is $43.22 and 0.00988000BTC. If the price decreases down to $15 or 0.004BTC, it should be bought by us. I think think the price can get any further, for now and 3 months later on. I was pumped enough.
What reason that price so dump? I'll glad to bought by 0.004 but think no chance. After one ICO will be new.
lissics

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:47:19 AM

What reason that price so dump? I'll glad to bought by 0.004 but think no chance. After one ICO will be new.

You should ask yourself what was the reason to pump. No solid reason for such pump, only hype. Now it will dump even more.
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:10:03 AM

$100 easily.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
danceforce

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:40:48 AM

You should ask yourself what was the reason to pump. No solid reason for such pump, only hype. Now it will dump even more.

Lol Pump/ dump whatever that's inherent @ trading. NEO will be a massive platform. Everything NEO touches goes into gold...like we recently saw with ADX. Soon RPX wil do their ICO on NEO. This will also be a huge event and massive gains to be made. NEO definately will be a big player.
Also do your research on Binance. One of the fastest growing exchanges with high quality coins to offer. Do your research on Chinese markets they are growing fast and thus much money to be made.
dalecom

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:22:31 AM

I would imagine $100 at some point this year, project looks good - Just wish I had bought in lower before the BTC fork.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:39:23 PM

I understand why some people think it's been exaggerated but there is a potential there which we can not deny. I got some my self and expecting some nice profit before the end of year. So I believe it won't let people down in 3 months time.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: