Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BannerCoin ICO BCOIN [Official Announcement]  (Read 4044 times)
cenicsoft (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:22:53 PM

i think it is different project. i have some banner coin with symbol BANC from airdrop but this project has symbol BCOIN and the dev is different.

Our projects are completely unrelated. The official site of our project is BannerCoin.com BCOIN is being issued via an ICO.

BannerCoin - officially trading on EtherDelta.
BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.
cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:30:52 PM

BannerCoin mentioned in article about merging blockchain and big data - https://www.smartdatacollective.com/opportunities-merging-blockchain-big-data/

BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:46:02 AM

I would like to offer facebook marketing but  facebook keeps blocking the link bannercoin, do you have an official facebook page so I can just share it and like it in exchange for your token since you are not offering bounty marketing.
cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:53:20 PM

I would like to offer facebook marketing but  facebook keeps blocking the link bannercoin, do you have an official facebook page so I can just share it and like it in exchange for your token since you are not offering bounty marketing.

It's very odd that Facebook won't allow our link. We've reached out to them to find out why. In the meantime, you can post about it on Twitter. Our Twitter handle is bannerview - https://twitter.com/bannerview

aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:00:31 PM

It's very odd that Facebook won't allow our link. We've reached out to them to find out why. In the meantime, you can post about it on Twitter. Our Twitter handle is bannerview - https://twitter.com/bannerview
Maybe because you are an old site and people could have abuse your links on facebook in the past, this usually happen on old affiliate sites, so if you want to launch a bounty you can only settle for twitter and signature campaign.

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:00:24 PM

We just published article on cryptocreed, BANNERCOIN – INCREASING AWARENESS OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:38:50 AM

I'm surprise at the number of followers you've have over 11k I don't know it seems you are not new in this business if there;s a bounty for twitter I will definitely go for it as the facebook campaign is restricted this is a project worth promoting and investing.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 04:01:49 PM

I'm surprise at the number of followers you've have over 11k I don't know it seems you are not new in this business if there;s a bounty for twitter I will definitely go for it as the facebook campaign is restricted this is a project worth promoting and investing.

We've been around manner years. We have shipping products unlike most ICOs. Our ICO is designed as an expansion of an existing product into the crypto space - enabling merchants to accept both traditional credit card payments and digital currencies in a single integrated program.

We'd appreciate the help via Twitter. Anybody that reaches out to us in this thread and helps spread the word, we'll provide some BannerCoin (BCOIN) as tips after the crowdsale is completed. Make sure to register with your Ethereum address on our ICO page - bannercoin.com

Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 04:06:54 PM

You should have made some research to prevent having the same name as other coins. However the concept is interesting.
cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 06:59:12 PM

You should have made some research to prevent having the same name as other coins. However the concept is interesting.

We've had the BannerCoin name for more than 4 years. The project had been in the works for many months prior to launch and we had a teaser page setup well before others.

As soon as we launched, another coin with a similar name made an announcement (coincidence or trying to bank off our name?). There are some big differences in our projects including the fact that we are mature company with shipping products offering a utility token.

We believe the merits of our project are worth further exploration by potential token sale participants since it's one of the few projects bringing digital currency acceptance to traditional web merchants who might not otherwise get involved in crypto.  The token sale itself will be a live demonstration of our technology at work. It's also the reason why we are accepting 7 different digital currencies as part of the sale.

zmoney12

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:54:49 AM

Added to our site. https://coinformant.com/cryptocurrencyico/bannercoin-ico/
nazareth flith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:00:08 AM

will bounty opened after this annoucement?
i will joining bounty campaign because i'm surely with this project will success.

aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:38:22 AM

We've been around manner years. We have shipping products unlike most ICOs. Our ICO is designed as an expansion of an existing product into the crypto space - enabling merchants to accept both traditional credit card payments and digital currencies in a single integrated program.

We'd appreciate the help via Twitter. Anybody that reaches out to us in this thread and helps spread the word, we'll provide some BannerCoin (BCOIN) as tips after the crowdsale is completed. Make sure to register with your Ethereum address on our ICO page - bannercoin.com

I would like to help but the other coin, with the same username, is beating this coin check up the interest on both threads it's time to set up a well organized campaign since this is an ico not an airdrop or a rewarding project.

cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 05:53:43 PM

I would like to help but the other coin, with the same username, is beating this coin check up the interest on both threads it's time to set up a well organized campaign since this is an ico not an airdrop or a rewarding project.

Interest is growing for our ICO. It will continue to grow as the sale date gets closer.

If you're interested in promoting the project, feel free to post on Twitter, Reddit, discuss it here, etc. We've been also getting a lot of traffic on Google+ so share it there as well. We'll be providing BCOIN tips to those that help spread the word after the crowd sale has completed. You'll need to register your Ethereum address to receive the tips. You can do so from the BannerCoin ICO project page here - bannercoin.com

After you've registered and did some promotion, please send me a PM so I can track the progress of your efforts.

cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 04:44:28 PM

Hello. Can you try posting a link on Facebook again to the BannerCoin ICO project page - http://www.bannercoin.com

I believe it should be working again since we reached out to Facebook about the issue. Also, our company Facebook page is live again at http://facebook.com/bannerview/

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:12:53 AM

I would like to offer facebook marketing but  facebook keeps blocking the link bannercoin, do you have an official facebook page so I can just share it and like it in exchange for your token since you are not offering bounty marketing.

Hello. Can you try posting a link on Facebook again to the BannerCoin ICO project page - http://www.bannercoin.com

I believe it should be working again since we reached out to Facebook about the issue. Also, our company Facebook page is live again at http://facebook.com/bannerview/

Ok I have over 30 facebook groups and would like to post your project and offer that all that facebook group can you give me specific rewards on how much BCOIN I would be getting and is it weekly or after the ICO.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:53:08 PM

Ok I have over 30 facebook groups and would like to post your project and offer that all that facebook group can you give me specific rewards on how much BCOIN I would be getting and is it weekly or after the ICO.

The tips will be rewarded after the ICO at the same time purchasers get their coins. The exact rewards will depend upon the success of your specific efforts in promotion, and won't be determined until after the sale completes. We are looking to help the community who helped us as much as possible so we'll certainly be generous with our tips.

Once you've done the posting, please make sure to register on http://www.bannercoin.com with your Ethereum address and send us a PM with a link to your promotion activity.

cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:00:48 PM

Please note that our ICO has not been affected by recent regulation. It's still open worldwide to participants including those from China and US.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:01:40 PM

Please note that our ICO has not been affected by recent regulation. It's still open worldwide to participants including those from China and US.

Hello just like judeafante I would like to participate in facebook campaign I have over facebook groups and since you posted that it is now ok to post bannercoin on facebook I would like to also participate, will send you our facebook group share reports.

cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:49:07 PM

Hello just like judeafante I would like to participate in facebook campaign I have over facebook groups and since you posted that it is now ok to post bannercoin on facebook I would like to also participate, will send you our facebook group share reports.

Okay, sounds great! Please register so we have your Ethereum address on the BannerCoin.com page for the tips.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: