Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BannerCoin ICO BCOIN [Official Announcement]  (Read 4044 times)
cenicsoft (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:38:27 PM

ICO Sale begins this Friday - 9/15/17. Make sure to register on BannerCoin.com

BannerCoin - officially trading on EtherDelta.
BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:10:30 AM

Hello, I have sent my facebook sharing report through pm and also ask about how to claim my tips, I think there should be a second round of ico in case the coming ico did not meet the target fund, and this time we need to organize marketing.

cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:14:23 PM

Thank you. You can register at http://www.bannercoin.com with your Ethereum address. Tips will be sent to this address after the crowdsale is completed.

BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.
Peppa2304

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:16:12 PM

Good job team. well, goodluck to your ICO and may this project prosper.  Wink
cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 03:09:38 PM

The BannerCoin ICO sale is now live! Participate here - BannerCoin.com

You can purchase with btc/dash/eth/ltc/xmr/xrp/zec

When you checkout, you're seeing a live demonstration of the technology in action!

cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 11:12:22 PM

Want to see the platform behind BannerCoin in action? The BannerView.com website marketing store now accepts Cryptocurrencies alongside credit/debit cards.

The beauty of this system is the seamless integration and checkout process created for end customers. They can simply switch tabs to chose between paying with credit/debit cards and crypto.  All the post order processing on the back end is automated. No need to integrate multiple payment platforms and APIs to accept crypto versus credit/debit cards.

cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:59:10 PM

New youtube video posted - Introduction to BannerCoin Initial Coin Offering (ICO)

Also viewable on the BannerCoin.com page.

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:15:57 PM

Where we can track how token sales process works? How much your minimum/soft cap to be success on token sale? 100,000,000 supply and up to 50.000.000 BCOINs will be offering on ICO, where's exactly the remaining goes?
cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:58:31 PM

We are holding on to the other 50,000,000 that aren't available as part of the sale. We don't yet have a plan to issue those coins. Since we have a redeemable token at a $1 floor, we have an incentive to hold coins closely. Unlike most ICOs, when we sell one of our tokens, we create a future liability should those tokens be redeemed. Very unique way of conducting an ICO.

There's no hard minimum cap, but we are looking to sell at least $1 million USD equivalent. Any unsold coins will be held for future use.

Our ETH smart contract for BCOIN (which has already been generated) has a hard limit so we can't increase supply.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:01:16 AM

What happen to my bannercoin account I tried to login but I am getting this message
The User Name or Email Address entered was not found. Please try again. I am part of the article bounty campaign, is the ico still live.

cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:22:52 AM

What happen to my bannercoin account I tried to login but I am getting this message
The User Name or Email Address entered was not found. Please try again. I am part of the article bounty campaign, is the ico still live.

Hello, Yes the ICO is still active. You may be attempting to login in the wrong location. We have two logins - one is for existing customers who use our website services.

The login for the ICO is here - https://www.bannerview.com/bmember/login/

If you have problems logging in there and after trying the forgot password option, please let us know.

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:25:37 AM

I'm sure this project can grow well, although maybe the investor is only upper middle class, I hope this project will be a great success and perfect
legrandtrader

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:32:36 AM

Cool idea, interested to see where this goes.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:23:31 AM

Hello, Yes the ICO is still active. You may be attempting to login in the wrong location. We have two logins - one is for existing customers who use our website services.

The login for the ICO is here - https://www.bannerview.com/bmember/login/

If you have problems logging in there and after trying the forgot password option, please let us know.

I see it's confusing I created an account here to claim my bounty which is the article submission do you not have a page for bounty for those who wants to promote your project or have promoted your project in the past.

cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:51:00 PM

We aren't running a formal bounty campaign. We are providing tips in BCOIN for those that wish to help promote the project. The tips will be based upon the level of promotion, the total participation and how many BCOINs are sold in the ICO. Tips will be sent after the crowdsale closes at the same time as the people who've purchased.

We are tightly controlling the supply of BCOIN.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:22:27 AM

We aren't running a formal bounty campaign. We are providing tips in BCOIN for those that wish to help promote the project. The tips will be based upon the level of promotion, the total participation and how many BCOINs are sold in the ICO. Tips will be sent after the crowdsale closes at the same time as the people who've purchased.

We are tightly controlling the supply of BCOIN.

I see I'm looking forward to receiving my bounty, you have ready services and products to sell, I guess since this is an old project and you already had old clients so there's no need to run a bounty you are right in controlling the supply but the more people holding your coin the better for your project.

cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:38:38 AM

I see I'm looking forward to receiving my bounty, you have ready services and products to sell, I guess since this is an old project and you already had old clients so there's no need to run a bounty you are right in controlling the supply but the more people holding your coin the better for your project.

It's true that the more people holding the coin, the better. However, since BannerCoin is a redeemable token, it creates an obligation for us for every coin in circulation. That's why we aren't giving away tokens for nothing! We've attached a certain value to each coin and will be controlling supply tightly.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 03:17:38 AM

It's true that the more people holding the coin, the better. However, since BannerCoin is a redeemable token, it creates an obligation for us for every coin in circulation. That's why we aren't giving away tokens for nothing! We've attached a certain value to each coin and will be controlling supply tightly.

How about the facebook task I created and submitted to you how can I redeem that please check your messages I have submitted my works to you and any update about the coin's future for those holders of your coin.

cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 04:40:04 AM

How about the facebook task I created and submitted to you how can I redeem that please check your messages I have submitted my works to you and any update about the coin's future for those holders of your coin.

All BCOIN tips will be distributed after the crowdsale ends. We have your information on file so you are good to go.

The latest update on development is that we are working on adding Coin split payments, meaning people who use the gateway to process crypto payments can allow their customers to pay for their purchases using multiple coins. I don't believe any other coin payment gateways support this feature which will put the BannerCoin project further ahead in the crypto payment processing space.

cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:24:57 PM

BannerCoin ICO - http://www.bannercoin.com is ongoing. The website has recently been updated with a new streamlined design in line with the parent company's site (bannerview.com)

You can now join the token sale using a credit card! Many cryptos accepted including BTC,DASH,ETH,LTC,XMR,XRP,ZEC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: