Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some things to consider before starting a business  (Read 4980 times)
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:03:12 AM

Success is the thing the most sought after by everyone. One way that many people do to achieve it is to start a business. The idea of ​​becoming an entrepreneur has become a trend in all circles of society, especially young people. Therefore, today many people have become successful entrepreneurs at a young age. This thing is indeed not surprising because there are many people, who are starting to feel tired and limited by just being employees, so the thought of making a business's their choice.

To be able to succeed in running a business of course we must be aware, that business doesn't always run smoothly so we still need some skills and steps which must be done correctly. There's even though which says that not everyone can be an entrepreneur. But actually, everyone can become entrepreneurs if we want to learn and work hard.

We must focus on one opportunity then all our ideas and thoughts to develop the business will be more focused.
Do not start a business just because you see a big profit, looks cool, or because of coercion, because this 'thing' can make your business run optimally.
Take full control of everything especially about business which we are involved in, and we must always be ready to explain as clearly as possible. This's so that we can make investors believe that he put his money in the right hands that is we as people understand the business well.
No one too who knows all the things, therefore it's very important to be open to the views or thoughts of others. By consulting other people such as mentors, friends, or other successful people, we can learn from what he has done.
Live with the view, that we are beginners who need money to succeed. That way we will enjoy more the process of success and everything, and what we dream of will come at a time.
We must be prepared to face failure. Because not everything we plan always runs smoothly according to our wishes. Precisely failure must occur to teach us and prepare us to become successful people later.
Show that this business concept will be very profitable for investors. Run your business concept with a minimum of capital to provide concrete evidence to investors. To succeed, everyone must work hard but don't forget that maintaining health is also our responsibility. With us maintaining health whatever we do will be more productive.
Don't talk too much but we can't do anything. Prove what we can do through action not through words, because with us acting people will be better able to assess the results of our work.
Sometimes the business we start doesn't lead us to success but instead makes us worse off. When the situation comes, then we must know when to stop. Because being wise and sensitive to the situation will help us to avoid adversity.

finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

The most important thing that one to consider when putting up business is capital. Well some would say that even if there is low capital if one who do the business is well discipline it will be able to grow the business and yes they are right but in my way if i have to put up a business i should need a huge capital to work things out completely doing business.
In my opinion, capital does not have a big impact on starting a business, but an opportunity because without a business opportunity it will not run smoothly. The profits earned will be hampered. Whatever the initial capital to do business without opportunities is the same, meaningless.

Things to consider before starting a business,  well its all matter of searching for everything.
Gather data on which is the best option to start a business. Also we can study how to start a newest and has a potential to open a business.  And of course we have to consider our capital to open a business and if we saw it that it has a big chance to gain from it.  Take risk and start the business.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:10:59 AM

I have started a food joint and one thing i realized is that it is very important to consider your human resources and treat it with the topmost priority. Getting a loyal and hard working employees is very difficult to come by.
Also, in our world of fast growing technology and decentralization, it is very smart to integrate cryptocurrency into every business to facilitate the mode of payment and also generate more income as the market goes up.
I never read quotes of people i just know in order to get success you have to work day and night. You should not invest in business until you get knowledge and experience.
tegacoll86

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:22:25 AM

I have started a food joint and one thing i realized is that it is very important to consider your human resources and treat it with the topmost priority. Getting a loyal and hard working employees is very difficult to come by.
Also, in our world of fast growing technology and decentralization, it is very smart to integrate cryptocurrency into every business to facilitate the mode of payment and also generate more income as the market goes up.
Always start with low amount and never trust to unknowns person. I read a lots of article about starting business but i never satisfy with them. Working hard is the key.
promich21

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:15:48 AM

I've never interest with any kind of business i always afraid from investing and losing the money also i heard a lots of scammers can makes you fool and grab your money.
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

of course it needs to be premeditated at first.

Exactly planning is the first thing that one should do. All the things should be consider including the possible adjustments. Thinking ahead of the possibilities will let you overcome the possibilities of the challenges ahead. One must not forget that planning is one of the vital part of the success to start a business.

Before starting a business the first thing to consider is what line of business you're going to take. Your business should offer the daily needs of people. With this idea, its a sure thing that you won't loss on your business.

Well there are business too that was able to emerge and done without being carefully chose from. These are the opportunity that one was able to grab and then nurture to become more establish in the near future. I do know some of the successful entrepreneur. Have you heard about the story of a man without email? He was indeed successful and it was not his choice what to become but instead he just grab the opportunity due to financial difficulties.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

Before starting a business the first thing to consider is what line of business you're going to take. Your business should offer the daily needs of people. With this idea, its a sure thing that you won't loss on your business.

I agree with this. Yes, I think that too. There is q big possibility of gaining and not losing if your business is in demand by all people. Like for instance the prime commodities, clothing and others.
Yeah you have to consider a lot of things. not only the products that you sell are according to their needs or not but there are many other things like your product must last a long time to avoid losses when not sold/ then follow the existing trends. new innovations and so on
really hard and difficult to start our own business.business man really need hard strugle and mental when their product not accepted yet in market.he should make breakthrough to penetrate and able to defeat competitor.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

I think a thorough investigation is needed before starting a business. If it means traditional business, feasibility is needed so as to weigh in if there is really a need to start a business or no need anymore to avoid wasting your money and time. Just like in crypto investments, you also need to investigate on a certain crypto whether it has a potential to boom in the market.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

well, the best consideration before you start a business is, whether the business you are going to run is really needed. after that, you have to think about the funds you have, places, and much more. I think experience will make you know what you need. if you want to make an investment, I think you also have to learn that.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Commotheon

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

After reading your article its seems that i can also start the business without any afraid.Thanks for the sharing such article not only me but it can helps newbies to start there own business and make profit.
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:37:39 AM

I agree with this. Yes, I think that too. There is q big possibility of gaining and not losing if your business is in demand by all people. Like for instance the prime commodities, clothing and others.
Yeah you have to consider a lot of things. not only the products that you sell are according to their needs or not but there are many other things like your product must last a long time to avoid losses when not sold/ then follow the existing trends. new innovations and so on
I would like to share your article with friends and my family hope they'll agree to start their own since they're also afraid like me.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

Getting the right people at the right positions is probably one of the hardest things to do as the boss and owner of a business, a lot of people prefer to choose friends or people that they know to occupy those positions but you do not know if they are actually capable of managing the responsibility, so many businesses fail because they put the wrong people at the wrong positions.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

Before starting a business do a detailed research about the environment, ensure your service or product is in demand where you are locating your sales or service point, do not start a business in order to take advantage of people, create a niche that separate you from your competitors in order to get a share from the market.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:10:49 AM

Before starting a business it would be nice to really know the knowledge of doing business first. Not only that, we also need to know exactly how the current market conditions are. You can do business by knowing in advance what people are interested in at the moment, because it certainly also affects your business. Maybe your experience in working is also very influential for your business going forward.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:08:41 AM

This is a veru ideal set up for businesses in any economic platform. But then again, we didn't live in an ideal set up. The government will take a huge bite out of your business and big companies will match what you have but cheaper and more accessible because you're a small business and you don't buy in bulk like the huge companies.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

Always start with low amount and never trust to unknowns person. I read a lots of article about starting business but i never satisfy with them. Working hard is the key.
That means you need to work hard to achieve success and its true do not make a business before you have more experience in the business that you will create and do not have extensive knowledge in the field. learn first about the business that you will run until you have experience more..
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

Before starting a business do a detailed research about the environment, ensure your service or product is in demand where you are locating your sales or service point, do not start a business in order to take advantage of people, create a niche that separate you from your competitors in order to get a share from the market.
It is very easy to say that you are going to create something that your competitors do not have and make money that way, but in fact that is really complicated because your competitors are going to watch everything that you do and if you have a good idea they are going to copy your idea immediately, so not only you need good ideas and good products and services, you need the ability to market them before they are copied.
jobukegoya

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

Thats true there are tons of things that you need to consider before opening you business, it is difficult thing.
As for me the most difficult part is not planing or money. The biggest problem is taxes and to make your business legal, thats the thing, where you always will have problems.
Many things must be considered before starting a business, the most important is the business that wants to run whether in accordance with the ability or not, meaning that besides the product, marketing certainly involves capital. Is capital of cash or capital credit. Everything must be calculated so as not to stop halfway.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

Having your own business is good a good start to have a good life but there are many things you need to consider before you start a  business.
Of course it needs a capital, without it how could your business start and specially your aware that there are times that there are looses so you need to learn first what business you are planning to open.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:14:01 AM

I think this would be very informative to those who wants to venture to prepare things. Business needs a very wise decision!

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: