Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:21:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some things to consider before starting a business  (Read 4980 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:42:37 AM

This is an innovative reading. I currently have a permanent job, but besides having a permanent job I also want to have my own business, so before I start I often read articles which of course have something to do with the business world, because in my opinion it is very important for my learning.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:29:47 PM

The success is not depends on only your hard works it needs everything to be perfect and match it in your work it needs intelligence, smart work, talent, good thinking and making ability for your work so when all the things compared to your work will give the success at the end I think it definitely be in the right way also when you are starting a business.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:50:10 PM

Yes you are right when comes to enter into a business are doing the business will not be a easiest way if it was not being comfortable way to get the the things properly will be not succeed in it so before starting a business we will definitely need to be more preplaned in everything.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1162

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:08:40 PM

Very useful information for a person who wish to build a business. We can consider also yhe feasibility study, the place where the consumers are living, the competition and the demand of business in which it relies what business should we plan to start.
Today it is very competitive time where so many technologies are to support us we can use them to get financial freedom in any kind of business, but some are scammers as you have given solution for it is essential studies, try to increase your knowledge about what we are planning to start and never jump in river without knowing how to swim, investing in ICO and crypto is best option ever, try to choose the promising one.

With crypto, you can start a lot of businesses and earn good amount of money. You can also do part time online work and earn in crypto.

Whatever  business you're looking to start, the first and far most important thing is that you have full knwledge of it. Like if you want to start trading, you should have complete knowledge of it. Without knowledge you will only end up losing your money.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 04:32:47 PM

The success is not depends on only your hard works it needs everything to be perfect and match it in your work it needs intelligence, smart work, talent, good thinking and making ability for your work so when all the things compared to your work will give the success at the end I think it definitely be in the right way also when you are starting a business.
Agree to that, there are several factors when having a successful thing so we must consider those. The abilities of a good person is also a factor so he/she can make all the plans work with a great strategy to meet the goals. Business is business, but you must consider a thousands of things to have a good business
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:49:04 PM

Starting a business does not need any notes or things needed in order to be successful if you would like to start a small one. But, if you wish to start a huge capital business then it comes with a lot of things to consider. A one pager note will not going to be enough for there are so many considerations. That is why many of the new graduates will tend to be an employee rather than an employer because they know how hard it will be to start it. It needs time, effort and money to be successful.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:58:13 PM

the first is don't be easily scared and don't give up easily.

the second, not easy to be satisfied, because it can cause us to take small profits just to buy goods that are not important. it would be better if the investment is increased again.

marketing, this is very important as our strategy in seeing many situations.

Before starting any business, you need to "look into the future". I mean, you need to understand what this business can bring to you, and if you are ready to deal with it for a very long time.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:09:54 PM

the first is don't be easily scared and don't give up easily.

the second, not easy to be satisfied, because it can cause us to take small profits just to buy goods that are not important. it would be better if the investment is increased again.

marketing, this is very important as our strategy in seeing many situations.

Before starting any business, you need to "look into the future". I mean, you need to understand what this business can bring to you, and if you are ready to deal with it for a very long time.
Especially in the market which has volatile price trading. For this, you should learn everything thoroughly, learn enough information to survive, and accept risks which you have never seen in other places.
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:45:38 PM

Everything in your post is very fantastic. I just shared your lost with a colleague who is struggling to start a business.
I think the whole thing depends on having a realistic business plan considering factors such as the environment whete you want to set up the business and the nature of services you want to provide.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:18:18 PM

Adequate knowledge, been innovative and knowing your consumers are the most paramount factors to consider before anyone should venture into business, a good knowledge about the business you are about entering will help you to no when to buy and when not to buy, where to buy, been innovative will help you to compete effectively, while knowing your targeted audience will help you will sitting your business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: