Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2oz .999 Ag Coinographic 25LTC "Bull" coin + 1LTC Coin  (Read 237 times)
AnAnarchist (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:08:25 PM

I'm looking to sell a rare 25LTC Coinographic "Bull" coin. It's a beautiful coin with fine craftsmanship showing off intricate details. All Coinographic coins are made of 2oz .999 pure silver and are hallmarked at the Birmingham Assay Office in the UK. It also comes in a fine wooden box. I am asking for 0.15BTC. Item is unfunded. I am willing to throw in the 1 LTC Coinographic coin as well

Originally 500 of these were to be made / sold but in the end very few were ever sold due to bad management by Coinographic forcing the company to go under. Eventually it came to light that Coinographic kept the private keys and funds were stolen from many sold coins. Thus no funded Coinographic coins essentially exist and if they do they should be considered compromised.

Quote from: Coinographic
This exquisite coin, crafted in 2 ounces of .999 fine silver, is presented in a luxury wooden box, complete with black velvet lining and polished plaque engraved with your Limited Edition number. In the lid of the box is an information booklet about Litecoins, the designer, the design concept and your Certificate of Authenticity.

The face of our 25LTC features a Bull. Whilst the Bull can symbolise the upward moving financial markets the animal also has many other associations, such as strength and virility. The animal has been a symbol of valour and magnanimity since pre-historic times. The broken chain and leather straps are symbolic of the established financial world's futile attempts to keep the new technology down. Eighty-four stars around the outer edge of the coin represent the 84 million units of Litecoin to be produced. The five stars on the reverse of the coin confirm that only 500 will ever be made in this design.

Gallery Link Here (Note the date in the picture below is old from a previous proof picture, I'll provide a new proof if requested.)
http://imgur.com/a/PZbWH
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: