Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 09:20:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I could be making big bucks if there was a full node reward  (Read 243 times)
Blinken (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:14:31 PM

I run a full node, selflessly helping the Bitcoin network verify and confirm transactions, unlike you selfish pricks who use my machine to confirm your transactions and give me nothing in return.

I was just thinking today how much money I would make if there was a verification fee. If people paid an average verification fee of $1 per transaction and there are about 2000 transactions in each block and one block is formed every ten minutes and there are about 10,000 full nodes such as myself sharing the fee, then I would have an income of:

$1 * 2000 * 6 * 24 / 10000 = $28.80 per day

So, that would pay for dinner every day at a restaurant.

I hope you all recognize the serious flaw in the current protocol that results in me not getting paid for dinner every day.

Bitcoin ♦♦♦ Trust in Mathematics, Not Bankers ♦♦♦
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:30:49 PM

Thanks for that!

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
henmark

Activity: 786
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:55:09 AM

I run a full node, selflessly helping the Bitcoin network verify and confirm transactions, unlike you selfish pricks who use my machine to confirm your transactions and give me nothing in return.

I was just thinking today how much money I would make if there was a verification fee. If people paid an average verification fee of $1 per transaction and there are about 2000 transactions in each block and one block is formed every ten minutes and there are about 10,000 full nodes such as myself sharing the fee, then I would have an income of:

$1 * 2000 * 6 * 24 / 10000 = $28.80 per day

So, that would pay for dinner every day at a restaurant.

I hope you all recognize the serious flaw in the current protocol that results in me not getting paid for dinner every day.

Lol, you decided to take the task upon yourself why complain. If the job isn’t paying much then quit there are lots of better paying jobs out there, you should check them out and find better ones rather than complain of low pay
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: