Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:29:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of Bitcoin by 2018?  (Read 5064 times)
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:36:01 PM

It just 4 months away and I dont think bitcoin will reach it.
That is way high to reach and there have been many walls that is stopping it.
Example is BCC which made the investors switched to that coin instead of a full investment to bitcoin. That is somehow a cut to the demands.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:15:49 PM

In 2018 the price of bitcoin can easily be 5-digit. At least everything goes to the fact that the bull market

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Kompodd

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:41:14 PM

From the beginning of the year to April 2017 Bitcoin was 1k, now at 3k and continues to grow. That's what it means is just an event, recognition as a means of payment in Japan, raised it to heaven. Look at the end of the year to 5k and will hold out but to 10k it is unlikely.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:09:00 PM

Bitcoin may be above $10,000 before this time next year. We have seeing how alot of fundamental issue coming up this year and we have see bitcoin becoming strong after then. We can also see that we would have free ride in 2018.  In 2018 we may see bitcoin above $15,000 to $20,000 and as such now is the best time to buy bitcoin as it is still below $5000.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:46:32 AM

Do you think that BTC can price $10,000 in 2018?
I'm not too sure that bitcoin prices can be up to 10K USD. Currently the bitcoin price is in the range of 4000 USD. So I expect maybe bitcoin prices will move at rates 5500 USD to 7000 USD. But the price is so much higher than it is today. The most important is the steady increase in the price of bitcoin every year so that we can all enjoy sustainable benefits.
If you said this a few months ago I would have agreed but with bitcoin and its incredible bull market I’m starting to believe that 10k before the end of the year of 2018 is completely possible, it is not going to be easy taking into consideration the challenges ahead of us but it is not out of the realm of possibilities, especially if bitcoin closes the year strongly with a price of 6000 dollars or something close to it.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:21:07 AM

I'm not too sure that bitcoin prices can be up to 10K USD. Currently the bitcoin price is in the range of 4000 USD. So I expect maybe bitcoin prices will move at rates 5500 USD to 7000 USD. But the price is so much higher than it is today. The most important is the steady increase in the price of bitcoin every year so that we can all enjoy sustainable benefits.
If you said this a few months ago I would have agreed but with bitcoin and its incredible bull market I’m starting to believe that 10k before the end of the year of 2018 is completely possible, it is not going to be easy taking into consideration the challenges ahead of us but it is not out of the realm of possibilities, especially if bitcoin closes the year strongly with a price of 6000 dollars or something close to it.

I'm not sure either if bitcoins would reach for 10k USD in year 2018 but maybe if there's great adoption and global demands on it well possibly 10k will be reachable on that year. But the thing I am worried about right now is the happening on november since I wonder if that one could affect those price since that date can change the price and maybe this is the right month to buy some bitcoins.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:47:07 AM

Price is continuously getting higher after the hard fork happened on 1st Aug and some of the media claimed that "this is a bubble price and will be bust soon" but that seems completely wrong more traders are getting attracted towards bitcoin so demand is getting lot higher so 10000$ dream seems to become reality. 

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:43:11 AM

I'm not sure either if bitcoins would reach for 10k USD in year 2018 but maybe if there's great adoption and global demands on it well possibly 10k will be reachable on that year. But the thing I am worried about right now is the happening on november since I wonder if that one could affect those price since that date can change the price and maybe this is the right month to buy some bitcoins.
I think we are all worried about the possibility of yet another fork, but it seems the first cracks are starting to show, a pool that signed the New York Agreement has pulled out and now is against the fork, this is good news and if many other polls do the same then the fork could not be as big as we thought it could be and that will be great for bitcoin.
aussie_striker

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:48:16 AM

Price is continuously getting higher after the hard fork happened on 1st Aug and some of the media claimed that "this is a bubble price and will be bust soon" but that seems completely wrong more traders are getting attracted towards bitcoin so demand is getting lot higher so 10000$ dream seems to become reality. 

Yes that is possible to achieve in next year as the adoption level is going higher and people are showing their faith in bitcoins by investing more and more and if the same thing continues then we can expect much higher price in the end of the year or in the beginning of next year.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:41:33 AM

Our expectation of bitcoin development will continue to increase at any time, as along with the increased bitcoin progress will certainly have a very good impact on the economy of its users, I agree with you more and more countries are successfully adopting bitcoin. Of course this increases the public confidence to engage in bitcoin as both investor and trader. And in early 2018 I believe bitcoin will be able to reach the price of $ 6000.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:20:30 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 01:43:00 AM by bitllionaire

Bitcoin may be above $10,000 before this time next year. We have seeing how alot of fundamental issue coming up this year and we have see bitcoin becoming strong after then. We can also see that we would have free ride in 2018.  In 2018 we may see bitcoin above $15,000 to $20,000 and as such now is the best time to buy bitcoin as it is still below $5000.
although everything is possible as no one know about the future of bitcoin price. i am sure that bitcoin will continue increasing and will hopefull give some profit. i am also sure about bitcoin price that it will continue increasing for a long time. so investment in bitcoin in current price will be more profitable, think that those people who will invest money in bitcoin now they will at least get their investment as double.
faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:25:47 PM

I expect a global crysis in late 2018 and 2019 based on elliott wave analysis. This will be the real adoption of cryptocurrencies in worldwide with regulations. I expect around 50k usd in late 2018 and 2019. Yes I am very bullish
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:58:04 PM

In 2018 the price of bitcoin can easily be 5-digit. At least everything goes to the fact that the bull market
although the price of bitcoin is expected to continue increasing for a long time. but still i do not think that it will reach to 5 digits so soon. i am confident about the price of bitcoin that if it will continue increasing then we are expecting that its price will cover 8000$ at the then do 2017 or in very beginning of 2018.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:16:56 PM

Bitcoin may be above $10,000 before this time next year. We have seeing how alot of fundamental issue coming up this year and we have see bitcoin becoming strong after then. We can also see that we would have free ride in 2018.  In 2018 we may see bitcoin above $15,000 to $20,000 and as such now is the best time to buy bitcoin as it is still below $5000.
Chances are that it could happen, I'm sure BTC will get to 15K $. but it's not certain to happen in 2018, as more expensive investors are increasingly thinking there is a drastic decline in BTC, but investors also think too the possibility of a big spike occurs. anyway I hope your word it will becomes real Wink.

Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:00:50 AM

I'm sure that the 2018 bitcoin price is better than 2017, many media continue to tell bitcoin that keeps users on the rise and the effect of bitcoin prices will skyrocket, so I recommend to keep buying bitcoin and do not be interested in selling bitcoin even though the price looks promising.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Mobius

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:03:22 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a bear market until the next halving. I'm guessing low $2000's.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:30:48 PM

I expect that bitcoin in 2018 is going to grow more, and that the price maybe go up to 5000 or even 10000 dollars.

So i suggest that you all save your bitcoins this year and sell it the nexy year.

MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:37:12 PM

Well, there is a chance that the price of bitcoin will hit $10,000 in 2018 amd I hope it would happen. In addition to that, if the price of bitcoin was rapidly increasing it will result to a good income. Lastly, I believe that the price of bitcoin will increase at the end of this year 2017.
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:58:44 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a bear market until the next halving. I'm guessing low $2000's.

Lol Cheesy
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:45:06 PM

Bitcoin price are increased per year.you can see last year bitcon price only 1000$ after a few its increase 4600$. So i hope bitcoin price increased more before 2018.I think bitcoin price will be 10000$ before 2018 and mid of 2018 it will be 15000$.So wait and see bitcoin price.You also bitcoin brings another fork in november So i hope after ended this month bitcoin price maybe 10000$.and bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the world

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀