Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins with china connection !  (Read 1782 times)
xys9ik0p (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:49:45 PM

Can someone please tell me current altcoins with connection with china or any website i can look up?

i will admitted it i cant beat pumpers from china so i will just follow them
headachy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:59:46 PM

You think that every Chinese coin will be big and get pumped?
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:04:25 AM

He probably thinks in this way, but this is so incorrect. Yes, Chinese like manipulative price movements, yet they don't like every Chinese or Assian coin. They pick special ones which are fitting best in their purpose.

jnow

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:14:13 AM

He probably thinks in this way, but this is so incorrect. Yes, Chinese like manipulative price movements, yet they don't like every Chinese or Assian coin. They pick special ones which are fitting best in their purpose.

No doubt that China will become the biggest market for cryptos, so why not play the game. You only need to get it right on one or two projects to win big.

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:20:39 AM

Can someone please tell me current altcoins with connection with china or any website i can look up?

If you want an altcoin connected to China, then you might want to look into OPUS, the ICO I advertise in my signature since their team are mostly Chinese. It is only in ICO stage though so it can't be pumped not dumped right now. If you want another one, look into NEO/ antshares. These two that I have mentioned are the two coins that will probably give one more profit.
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:30:35 AM

well russia supporting etherium. and after that support etherium went crazy. why not chinese support for chinese coin? at least worth a try.
headachy

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:36:03 AM

I think Russia supports Waves now more If you read the news about Russia and Waves connections.

I think Neo was just pure momentum because of Binance...that thing pumped Neo to new hights and then everyone FOMO and now we are where we are. And I think Chinese don't own as much Neo as other parts of the world. So I call that bullshit.

But yes China will be big in crypto, Japan and Russia also.
nickericb0b

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:43:34 AM

Not all chinese coins will be pumped. Worked fine for NEO, though.
miakaplan3

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:10:33 AM

No doubt that China will become the biggest market for cryptos, so why not play the game. You only need to get it right on one or two projects to win big.

Agree, but who knows how many times you'd have to try to get it right once or twice..
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:52:47 AM

The way Chinese Government works they will not allow people to invest in Crypto other than local after certain point. Also there will be lot of restrictions coming in to restrict funds flow to crypto else their entire public sector will fall short of funds considering the number of people (whales) jumping in for quick profits.
This will coz shortage of funds to their tons of projects ongoing in different parts of world.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:01:03 AM

these Litecoin(LTC), BitcoinCash(BCC/BCH) and NEO are some of the alternative cryptos with China connection because most of its developers / CEO / Funds are came from china but i bet China's volume of trading is not as big as Europe, Korea and Japan because Chinese government have restricted trading crypto to ordinary citizens only chinese whales do trading unlike the latter.
headachy

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:40:00 AM

And you must know that most of the Neo volume was other parts of the World...So I call this bullshit again...A promising coin will be huge if it's chinese, american, serbian or whatever.
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:11:01 PM

I think towards China suits the best a project that has Tor intergrated with OBFS4, since Tor is blocked in China

And the only coin with already working functionality under such blocked countries is XSPEC (spectreproject.io)

It has got huge potential implementation
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:54:32 PM

well china will become most largest market for crypto, hence their government have many restriction, and they dont want people to invest in crypto. As far i know only big people are considering abig player of crypto in china. but i see that in few years china will be one big market in crypto. just look at NEO and LTC they are coins with china connections.

yonghongtang

Activity: 483

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

You can just find a Chinese exchange like yunbi.com or bter.com and so on .
But the way you choose is not the best way , how can you figure out the right time to follow, if you choose a wrong time , you will lose you money .
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:18:15 PM

XAS (also known as Asch) was supposed to be the "Chinese Ethereum" that would get all these Chinese connections like ALibaba, Weibo etc, but it ended up in a pump and dump as far as im concerned:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/asch/

I mean it has been doing pretty good but its kinda stagnating and not able to get an ATH.

Anyone has any comparative charts on what XAS does that NEO can't do? Why there are now 2 "Chinese Ethereums"?
crismass1225

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:34:43 PM

soon china will be the big net of crypto currency as many popular alt coin are Chinese connected. look at NEO one of most popular and traded coin, also LTC have connected in china. But as i read some there are many government restriction when it comes to crypto currency in china because they dont want chinese people to get into quick money.... lame
shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:36:36 PM

I think there is a way to find the information you want, you can see the volume on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/, and you can also find some Chines exchanges, such as YUNBI, Huobi, Bter and so on, the coins with large trading volume on this exchanges probable the Chinese alt coins.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:38:16 PM

search for Bytom, Binance coin, ICO, Asch Smiley
YYmeans

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:45:00 PM

I think there is a way to find the information you want, you can see the volume on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/, and you can also find some Chines exchanges, such as YUNBI, Huobi, Bter and so on, the coins with large trading volume on this exchanges probable the Chinese alt coins.

Coinmarketcap .com is not a good idea, too many coins, you have to spend too much time to find out which one is belonged to China.
Better to find a top Chinese exchange which mainly trade altcoins.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: