Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:25:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer D3 with PSU Available Nov. 16th batch  (Read 398 times)
adamantasaurus (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:04:22 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 12:32:44 AM by adamantasaurus

I have a paid order for an Antminer D3 with APW3++ PSU available for sale. It is from the November 16th - 23rd batch. It has a USA shipping address so I can change it to your address not a problem at all.

I am asking 5000usd payable through paypal goods/service invoice only.

I am trustworthy can offer screenshots of the order I have already sold 4 D3's off site this is the last one I have available (I'm keeping the October batch order for myself)

If anyone is interested PM me or post on this thread here.

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
latosha

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:12:41 AM

I think you do not have so much reputation here for someone to send you 5000 $ better if you do it through escrow
adamantasaurus (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:37:18 AM

I think you do not have so much reputation here for someone to send you 5000 $ better if you do it through escrow

Yes that's why I'm doing it through paypal, Paypal protects the buyer if the buyer never receives the item they can contact paypal to get their money back very easily.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:42:03 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 04:00:12 AM by Here4Trades

Yes that's why I'm doing it through paypal, Paypal protects the buyer if the buyer never receives the item they can contact paypal to get their money back very easily.

It think you haven't understood what latosa meant to say. Neither Paypal will help the buyer if you decide to run with the funds and thats why ESCROW SHOULD BE USED.
adamantasaurus (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:00:31 AM

It think you haven't understood what latosa meant to say. Either Paypal will help the buyer if you decide to run with the funds and thats why ESCROW SHOULD BE USED.

Yea I guess escrow could be possible but I've read that there are a lot of escrow scams so it would have to be with one of the top 3 but I consider paypal to be much safer than an escrow found on this forum....
HendarSul

Activity: 389
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:03:58 AM

I have a paid order for an Antminer D3 with APW3++ PSU available for sale. It is from the November 16th - 23rd batch. It has a USA shipping address so I can change it to your address not a problem at all.

I am asking 5000usd payable through paypal goods/service invoice only.

I am trustworthy can offer screenshots of the order I have already sold 4 D3's off site this is the last one I have available (I'm keeping the October batch order for myself)

If anyone is interested PM me or post on this thread here.

Thank you
Sorry I wanted to ask a little bit,
What is D3 Antminer? What is the Dogecoin mining tool? Like Antminer L3 to mine Litecoin?
I have not recognized many mining tools so sorry if this question is a bit funny

Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:33:09 AM

It think you haven't understood what latosa meant to say. Either Paypal will help the buyer if you decide to run with the funds and thats why ESCROW SHOULD BE USED.

Yea I guess escrow could be possible but I've read that there are a lot of escrow scams so it would have to be with one of the top 3 but I consider paypal to be much safer than an escrow found on this forum....

Quoted for reference.

lol dude you serious ? how can be possible ? there are plenity of escrow members who havent any problem; if your talking about Minerjones and OgNasty currenty issue nothing has to do with them working as escrow agents. (although I had an issue with OG in the past). Anyhow Paypal is safer then them ? This offer looks like a completly scam for me, isoneguy has been on your tracks.
adamantasaurus (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:34:45 PM

Quoted for reference.

lol dude you serious ? how can be possible ? there are plenity of escrow members who havent any problem; if your talking about Minerjones and OgNasty currenty issue nothing has to do with them working as escrow agents. (although I had an issue with OG in the past). Anyhow Paypal is safer then them ? This offer looks like a completly scam for me, isoneguy has been on your tracks.

Your RIDICULOUS it is NOT A SCAM, there are plenty of threads about escrows ripping people off!!! EVEN ISONEGUY SAID BE CAREFUL FORUM MEMBER ESCROWS CAN RIP YOU OFF.

I've already sold 7 miners total. I have a very credible online business! My ebay store has over 2300 positive feedback (99% positive) why would I rip someone off it is just stupid to do that, it's bad for me and my business (my website is clearly visible on my profile) as well as bad karma overall what you do to others is the same as doing it to yourself.

Paypal is much much safer than some escrow found on this forum!!! I've sold some miners on amazon if I wanted to rip someone off I wouldn't sell them on there or through paypal!!!!!!!! DURRRRRRRRR MY GOD THIS FORUM HAS SOME REAL DUR DUR DURSSSS....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: