Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:41:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Majority of altcoin = scam  (Read 2348 times)
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:47:19 PM

Currently the most of alts are in the red color due to people move their founds in Bitcoin to get as much free coins as it is possible by the 16th November. It is really hard to predict the future of every coin, so I would not hurry to call all of them as scam. The demand is playing the greates role about every coin, the project of a new coin can be good, but if people don't buy it that won't be successful, logically.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:48:45 PM

When btc dump, they dump
when btc pump, they even dump harder wtf
An important amount of the icos are scams, some other altcoins are not scams but do not have a future and are going to disappear after a few years, then there are the few projects that are worth a thing, try to find them and make money with them since those projects are the ones that can make you rich in just a few years, and are the type of projects that everyone is looking for.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Titanos

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:09:17 PM

When btc dump, they dump

This easy to notice. Many new altcoins appearing daily. It's impossible that they all succeed.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1488

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:15:08 PM

Most altcoins have only 1 purpose, which is collecting more BTC. This is a fact for both altcoin creators and wise investors. Nobody care about thousands of copy coins, only few major ones have real value.
ICO's collect money because creators want to get more ETH and BTC to their stash. Big altcoin traders try to maximize their profit BTC-wise. The only reality is Bitcoin, others are just toys in the playground. If you know this basic fact you can trade altcoins wiser. Don't fall in love with any altcoin. Buy at the right time, sell at the right time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:56:48 AM

Most altcoins have only 1 purpose, which is collecting more BTC. This is a fact for both altcoin creators and wise investors. Nobody care about thousands of copy coins, only few major ones have real value.
ICO's collect money because creators want to get more ETH and BTC to their stash. Big altcoin traders try to maximize their profit BTC-wise. The only reality is Bitcoin, others are just toys in the playground. If you know this basic fact you can trade altcoins wiser. Don't fall in love with any altcoin. Buy at the right time, sell at the right time.

The majority are indeed like that, but some coins like ripple and eth, or even zcash always want to prove themselves to move without dependence from bitcoin, eth already claims focus on developing smart smart contracts, potentially resulting in more future user trust
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:30:31 AM

When btc dump, they dump

This easy to notice. Many new altcoins appearing daily. It's impossible that they all succeed.

Some will survive but mostly of it will die sooner. The seas of altcoins really made the market too congested and sometimes it's annoying thinking many of them are shitcoins and just an accessory in the exchanges. So for me, yeah I have some alts that I can say my mistakes for buying them like until now I didn't get any profit out of them. So instead of dumping I just hold it and will don't mind them and thinking that maybe in the future someone will get interest and make some hype. Well nobody knows what can be happen as nothing is certain here.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:53:44 AM

I think there are no rules here. We can compare Bitcoin and altcoins. Because there are thousands of altcoins. The increases and decreases between altcoins are asynchronous.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Rosberger

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:37:52 PM

When btc dump, they dump

Some will survive but mostly of it will die sooner. The seas of altcoins really made the market too congested and sometimes it's annoying thinking many of them are shitcoins and just an accessory in the exchanges. So for me, yeah I have some alts that I can say my mistakes for buying them like until now I didn't get any profit out of them. So instead of dumping I just hold it and will don't mind them and thinking that maybe in the future someone will get interest and make some hype. Well nobody knows what can be happen as nothing is certain here.

I know that some of these coin will die and some will survive. Thats why i sell my coins when it gets pumped up i always wait for that so i get my  my money out of it quickly.

There are also coins that are scams and it will stop in mid project or in mid ico.
Intristing

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:19:37 PM

I think there are no rules here. We can compare Bitcoin and altcoins. Because there are thousands of altcoins. The increases and decreases between altcoins are asynchronous.

That is true. It is better to only buy big coins.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:19:36 PM

When btc dump, they dump

However it is becoming more difficult to know which project it is going to be successful and which is going to fail since scammers are getting smarter and are trying to disguise their intentions and are doing everything they can so their scams look like something legit, this is why there are many people that prefer to stay away completely from icos and only invest in more established coins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:21:58 PM

When btc dump, they dump

I would not say that most are scams I would just say that most have little real value and are vastly overvalued just because they are cryptocurrencies. Generally alts perform best when bitcoin is going sideways.

Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:38:37 PM

True that most are scam, but a good number of them are also legit.
When investing in Altcoins, you have to look at the project behind it, most already have an existing project whereas others are still in development and also check how possible or applicable such projects would be.
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:41:44 PM

Yes most have no use other than to make the developers rich. They are diluting the market and taking away growth from the real coins. In fact we don't need any more coins PERIOD! We have too many already. It's the buyers of these shitcoins who are at fault. Not satisfied with the growth of ether so let's just spread our investments out among 1000's of altcoins! Stupid...we would all be much richer if we just stuck to the top 20 coins.

It’s gold for nerds
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:50:54 PM

True that most are scam, but a good number of them are also legit.
When investing in Altcoins, you have to look at the project behind it, most already have an existing project whereas others are still in development and also check how possible or applicable such projects would be.
Very few go as a scam. Most of the altcoins that get into existence have a perfect roadmap and tries to stick to it. The same at times make a big change in the growth with more and more investments into the project. Some have initial pumping and due to lack of exchanges listings and trading usage goes valueless.
Account Supplier

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:51:35 PM

When btc dump, they dump

Wow, you are learning fast. Smiley Majority of crypto currencies are controlled by small groups. Every big coin has different speculators.
The problem is you don't know what they want to do with that coin. And they usually do the exact opposite of what public wait to happen.

▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
      ██            ▀▀███▄▄
    ██                  ▀███▄
   █       ▄▄  ▄▄         ████
  █        ██  ██          ████
 █       ███████████        ████
█        ███████████         ████
█        ████                █▀ ▀▌
█        ██████████           ▄█▄
█        ██████████          ████▌
█        ████               ▐████
 █       ███████████        ████
  █      ███████████       ████
   █       ██  ██         ████
    ██     ▀▀  ▀▀       ████▀
      ██            ▄▄████▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
██
██  ██  ██
██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██
██  ██  ██
██
██
██  ██  ██
██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██
██  ██  ██
██
▄███▄
███████████████████████
██                   ██
██ ░███████████████░ ██
██                   ██
▀███ ░███████████████░ ███▀
▄  ▀█                   █▀  ▄
██▄    ███████████████    ▄██
████▄                   ▄████
██████▄               ▄██████
████████             ████████
██████▀  ▄██▄   ▄██▄  ▀██████
████▀  ▄██████▄██████▄  ▀████
██▀  ▄█████████████████▄  ▀██

WHITEPAPER
.██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██▄     ███████     ▄███
████     █████     █████
████ ▌    ███▌     █████
████ █     █▌ ▐    █████
████ ██      ▐█    █████
████ ███    ▐██    █████
███▀ ▀███   ███    █████
█▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀███
████████████████████████
.██████████████████████
.██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀    ▀█████
██░▀████████▌      ▀████
██░   ▀████▀        ▀███
██                 █████
███                █████
█████              █████
██████           ▄██████
█████▀         ▄████████
███▄▄      ▄▄███████████
████████████████████████
.██████████████████████
.██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▀▀    ▐█████
███████▀▀     ▄▀  ▐█████
███▀▀       ▄▀    ██████
██░       ▄▀      ██████
████▄▄  ▄▀       ███████
████████▄        ███████
█████████        ███████
██████████ ██▄▄ ████████
████████████████████████
.██████████████████████
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:56:14 PM

Bitcoin is killing Alts for 4 months now, its unlikely to stop now

It’s gold for nerds
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:16:30 AM

Bitcoin is killing Alts for 4 months now, its unlikely to stop now
Mate that is not a good joke, Bitcoin is killing alts :/ that is not so. alts are getting more exposure and more volume for their market share, smart people

Like some of the developers of some scam projects have their future income guaranteed for years, they would first collect millions in Ico and hold their

Coins and are mining all of the coins, Lisk is pumping right now, to prove that I'm right, buy 3000 Lisk and try forging, if you could forge and earn money

Then you know that pump is real and demand is the main cause for it. alts are getting pumped because people are getting rich by selling their Btc, when

Rich enough, they are pumping their coins listed on exchanges with admins like Yoshit, they have now launched their own Yoshitb2 scam coin.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:54:06 AM

When btc dump, they dump

That's why every ico must come with its new idea to solve or give another improvement to the crypto. Just like ethereum that gives the new platform and the idea about the smart contract.
Zcash with its zsnarks and zstarks in the future. A lot of icos were competing to attract the investor's attention.
Not all of them will be success.
China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:01:00 AM

When btc dump, they dump
An important amount of the icos are scams, some other altcoins are not scams but do not have a future and are going to disappear after a few years, then there are the few projects that are worth a thing, try to find them and make money with them since those projects are the ones that can make you rich in just a few years, and are the type of projects that everyone is looking for.

Im down with this philosophy, ICO = no way bb. Crap coins = pump and dump?  Other alt = nice mixed portfolio, be prepared for most to fail and die horrible deaths.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:15:44 AM

The interesting thing is that most of these developers don't realise that they are scaming people,I just believe natural order will come into play here, from every 10 projects only 1 will survive
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: