Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.5 BTC Loan For Crypto Products Store  (Read 719 times)
JessyMatt (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:27:05 AM

I need 0.5 BTC loan to pump up my new crypto product store CoinGears.com.

In return:

30% of all profits for the life of the store + the full loan back in 2 months.

Any takers? I've been a contributor to this forum since 2014. I'm the original owner of BitcoinValues.net; one of the first bitcoin blogs that was sold to 99bitcoins.com. I have a proven track record.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:00:50 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 01:03:44 AM by warningsigns

If you might not have noticed, lenders here only lend against collateral. They don't give loans based on trust or account age alone. You will hear from them soon.

0.5 btc is slightly more than $2k. A lot of money. I really doubt anyone here will give you a loan on the strength of track record or domain ownership alone.

You should compile adequate and appropriate collateral equivalent to 120% (or more) of 0.5 btc. The sticky above this lending section is the definitive guide to that.

JessyMatt (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:58:10 AM

If you might not have noticed, lenders here only lend against collateral. They don't give loans based on trust or account age alone. You will hear from them soon.

0.5 btc is slightly more than $2k. A lot of money. I really doubt anyone here will give you a loan based on track record or domain ownership alone.

You should compile adequate and appropriate collateral equivalent to 120% (or more) of 0.5 btc. The sticky above this lending section is the definitive guide to that.

Thanks for the info, this is my first time trying this.

From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:28:20 PM

0.5 btc is slightly more than $2k. A lot of money. I really doubt anyone here will give you a loan based on track record or domain ownership alone.

Thanks for the info, this is my first time trying this.

If this is your first try without reading the stickies of this section,then it's not a good try.
Lock this thread of yours,read the stickies with caution and then if you have covered all make a new request. Good luck...

bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:54:44 PM

What is the 0.5BTC going to be spent on, exactly? Stock? Advertising? As of right now, there's really only one design available on your store so I'm assuming more designs would also be a cost.

Lenders here love stable altcoins as collateral. If you're hodling any that has a worth around 0.5BTC that would work well with many lenders with the bitcoin to lend.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:06:06 PM

In return:

Any takers? I've been a contributor to this forum since 2014. I'm the original owner of BitcoinValues.net; one of the first bitcoin blogs that was sold to 99bitcoins.com. I have a proven track record.

You say you been a contributor to this forum since 2014 but yet you have several gaps in your post history, and I mean large ones (eg year or two). If you have valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking, then people probably wouldnt mind lending to you. So tell me this: why not put your own money into your new store and keep all the profits?
JessyMatt (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:36:29 PM

What is the 0.5BTC going to be spent on, exactly? Stock? Advertising? As of right now, there's really only one design available on your store so I'm assuming more designs would also be a cost.

Lenders here love stable altcoins as collateral. If you're hodling any that has a worth around 0.5BTC that would work well with many lenders with the bitcoin to lend.

100% will be spend on creating more more designs for Bitcoin, Ether, Bitcoincash, Litecoin etc. AND marketing the products (Google, FB, articles on crypto forums/blogs).

I hold some Funfair (FUN) but not enough as collateral.

JessyMatt (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:40:17 PM

In return:

You say you been a contributor to this forum since 2014 but yet you have several gaps in your post history, and I mean large ones (eg year or two). If you have valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking, then people probably wouldnt mind lending to you. So tell me this: why not put your own money into your new store and keep all the profits?

The gap...I was traveling the world for 8 months (backpacking...18 countries). Took me a little to get back on the groove of things. I just finish building a house in the Caribbean and had to purchase my father's house from the family after he passed...my fund exhausted.

JessyMatt (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:53:11 PM

Guys, if you need proof I'm the owner of CoinGears.com let me know. I will even transfer the domain under your name until the loan is paid. I'm serious about this project and know how to make it successful. I've done it before.

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:20:06 PM

The gap...I was traveling the world for 8 months (backpacking...18 countries). Took me a little to get back on the groove of things. I just finish building a house in the Caribbean and had to purchase my father's house from the family after he passed...my fund exhausted.
You can say that, but to us, there couldve been a change of hands between that time. Signing a stake address from before your trip could help prove that.

Guys, if you need proof I'm the owner of CoinGears.com let me know. I will even transfer the domain under your name until the loan is paid. I'm serious about this project and know how to make it successful. I've done it before.

Even if you do prove it, your domain was created recently and is worthless to lenders. I really dont know what else to say to you because people want collateral before lending out. You could try a bank loan.
JessyMatt (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:23:32 PM

You can say that, but to us, there couldve been a change of hands between that time. Signing a stake address from before your trip could help prove that.

Even if you do prove it, your domain was created recently and is worthless to lenders. I really dont know what else to say to you because people want collateral before lending out. You could try a bank loan.

You could check my FB Group (BlackPeopleTravelToo)....I'm writing a book about the experience and also designing BlackPeopleTravelToo.com.

bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:43:28 PM

You could check my FB Group (BlackPeopleTravelToo)....I'm writing a book about the experience and also designing BlackPeopleTravelToo.com.

Why you keep asking a loan without offering a valid collateral,as others already mentioned you?
Who cares about your FB group and your travels around the world? And NOW your remember to...groove?!

No Collateral=No Loan,simple as that! How difficult is for you to understand? Huh
JessyMatt (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:09:56 PM

Why you keep asking a loan without offering a valid collateral,as others already mentioned you?
Who cares about your FB group and your travels around the world? And NOW your remember to...groove?!

No Collateral=No Loan,simple as that! How difficult is for you to understand? Huh

How difficult is it for you to understand that you're NOT the target with those type of thoughts?

bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:02:02 PM

How difficult is it for you to understand that you're NOT the target with those type of thoughts?

The "target" of and for what?! Cheesy
Those type of thoughts coming from your repeated loan request without taking in your consideration all the replies from the other members.
So,one more time: No (Valid) Collateral=No Loan.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:36:29 PM

In return:

It may be a better idea to start something such as a crowdfunding/ICO campaign for this instead? Or look to sites like BTCPOP.com instead of requesting a loan here.

Unless you have valid collateral, there probably aren't many people who would lend you as high as 0.5BTC for your buiness venture (also, how much did you get from the sale of bitcoinvalues.net)?
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:59:26 PM

In return:

It may be a better idea to start something such as a crowdfunding/ICO campaign for this instead? Or look to sites like BTCPOP.com instead of requesting a loan here.

Unless you have valid collateral, there probably aren't many people who would lend you as high as 0.5BTC for your buiness venture (also, how much did you get from the sale of bitcoinvalues.net)?

After reading through, I couldn't agree less that you don't have a collateral but the issue is that its not valid over here and I also think that the above is the best option you have at this point. Another option you can look into is to get someone to finance your project like an investor but be ready to let go of some portion of your profit as return on investment because 0.5btc at this point is a whole lot of money any might not be able to afford on a platter.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:13:49 AM

That’s not going to be easy though, there are a lot of guys that would be willing to loan you their cash but you should be willing to bring a collateral to get the loan no one is going to just loan you that huge amount without collateral not even family
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: