Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:59:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to convert from ETH to a Fiat currency?  (Read 517 times)
KarlS639 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:56:18 AM

I am currently holding ETH in my Jaxx account on my android phone.

What's the best way to convert this back into a fiat currency, such as the £?
Kulang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:23:24 AM

I heared that you can use kraken to convert ethereum to usd but I didnt tried it yet. If you want, you can just convert it to bitcoin then convert it to fiat. it was costly but surely you can convert your ethereum to fiat.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:36:39 AM

I'm interested in this as well.  I haven't needed to convert ETH, BTC, or other cryptos to fiat but when I do my current plan is to move it to Coinbase (converting others to supported cryptos.)  Do others have any suggestions?  Localbitcoin.comWallofcoins.com?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:13:13 AM

I'm interested in this as well.  I haven't needed to convert ETH, BTC, or other cryptos to fiat but when I do my current plan is to move it to Coinbase (converting others to supported cryptos.)  Do others have any suggestions?  Localbitcoin.comWallofcoins.com?

The problem with coinbase is they got country restrictions which makes it hard for some users. They cannot buy or sell thru USD.
I have this problem too and I have been reading comments with the coinbase as an exception. It seems like Kraken is the best way or trade it for bitcoin then to fiat. That is all I have in my mind now. Still searching through different website but I am afraid I make a wrong move and step into a trap which could lead to a hack.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:53:18 AM

The easiest way to sell your Ether is to replace it with bitcoins. Or find the person who what to purchases it and you will be pay with  dollar. But be careful about it because you might be fooled by it. It's better to have a meet up in  so you will be sure that you can get fooled. Because online transactions is very dangerous on you.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:25:41 PM

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ETH-to-EUR
https://cex.io/eth-eur
Never use both for trading, but they have good volume.

If you looking for most credible one, go to kraken, they have eth/eur pair.
KarlS639 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:09:35 PM

Thanks for the response. Some good points here. I'll have a read up on the suggested items.
MissGrey

Activity: 201
Merit: 194

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:21:06 AM

I use liqui to sell my tokens, after that I send the btc to Local Bitcoin and exchange it to Fiat. My advice to you is to find someone who buy your Bitcoin in a good price, that's all, good luck.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:54:59 AM

I use coinbase, but they have country restrictions to buy and sell BTC, ETH, and Litcoin. does mycelium have such restrictions too, cause I only use coinbase.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:20:02 AM

I think it'd be much faster to convert them to fiat currency if you exchange them into bitcoins then from bitcoins to your currency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: