Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ANN][ICO] 🔹Rent Token 🔹 The first full rental ecosystem  (Read 4865 times)
RentToken (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:09:58 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 07:11:59 PM by RentToken

https://i.imgur.com/rj0El3d.png

ICO is now closed!
[/size]

Rent Token
The Rent Token team is excited to announce our upcoming ICO and token for release on September second.Rent Token ICO  Rent Token will be the first token backed by real estate rental properties and featuring a long term buyback and burn program to insure stability of the token and to create a deflationary style token using the income from rent tokens app and rental properties.
Please reserve this thread for questions and comments about the Rent Token and smartcontracts.

What makes Rent Token Unique?

*Over 40% of all tokens will be locked in 5 and 10 year smart contracts

*Full rental ecosystem for landlords, tenants and contractors

*Full rental listing services and review system

*Instant on app exchange of Rent Token

*Easy Rental payment Tracking for both Tenants and Landlords

*A buyback and burn program to insure Rent Token will remain a deflationary style token and provide a baseline for trading

*99.75 of ICO funds will be used to purchase rental properties for the buyback and burn program and to support Rent Token as a whole

Division of the token supply

30% will be sold in token sale
10% will be used for market outreach
10% will be locked in a 5-year contract.
0.4% will be locked in a 1-year contract.
0.2% will be locked in a 6-month contract.
34.4% will be locked in a 10-year contract.
1% will be set aside for hiring incentives.
10% will be used in initial property accusation.
4% will be held for bounties.

Features of the Rent Token Rental app
*Full Rental listings program for Landlords and Tenants
*Rent Token’s app will allow easy listings showing listings accepting Rent Token.
*Rent Token’s app will also offer promoted listings where landlords can promote their listings.
*All of these listings will be required to offer our smart contract program for deposits.
*Instant Messaging and Maintenance support Ticket system
*Rent Token’s app offer easy instant messaging between tenants and landlords and an innovative tenant issue system that instantly send a notice to your landlord.
*Landlords can send their contractors instantly with one tap of a button on the app of the address with an ongoing issue to quickly resolve it.
*Easy pre-lease walk notes
*Rent Token’s app also allows easy in app notes to be made about the condition of the rental property before the lease. This includes the ability to upload pictures to be saved for potential deposit arbitration at the end of your lease.
*Instant on app exchange of Rent Token
*Rent Token’s app will also allow instant exchange from a bank account in USD,CNY or EUR instantly into Rent Token to allow for easy use and liquidity.
*Easy Rental payment Tracking for both Tenants and Landlords.
*You can easily track your monthly payments and show all of your previous payments on the blockchain.

Translations:
Romanian translation: cattani30
Hindi translation: ankit10
Russian translation: Available
Chinese translation: Available

Spanish translation: Available
French translation: Available
5,000 RENT Token bounty for each translation

Bounty Program is now Live! Tokens will be distributed post-ICO

Name: Rent Token  |   Symbol: RENT   |   Platform: Ethereum
Total Token Supply: 500,000,000 | Website: http://www.rent-token.com

Disclaimer: All ICOs are high risk investments that may result in a total loss of investment.The rent token team does not guarantee the increase or stability of value RENT.
*Rent Token is currently not supported by rental properties unless the funding goal of 1mm is met.Rent Token does not have a ICO minimum funding goal.The Rent Token will attempt to continue development if our funding does not reach $1,000,000 development may be at a reduced pace.If funding of 1 million usd is not met the existing token holders will still receive a buyback program at 6 months post ICO at $0.12 a token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexsetiawan

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

English -> Indonesian translation service

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:10:31 AM

You must copy link address (.png)

Quote for image

_����������������_
��������������������_
���������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
���������������������
�������������������
��������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
����������������������
���������������������
������������������
EKASEPBANJAR
Vexanium Block Producer

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
STAKE YOUR VEX
Vote ekasepbanjar
And Get Reward Daily

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
[ Website ] [ Telegram ] [ Instagram ]
let's growth VEX better! Public Blockchain from Indonesia

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
Vanellsworth

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:03:37 AM

Bounty or airdrop ??
dafew

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:44:18 AM

One question:

99.75% of the money are to be used to purchase rental properties. That means the token holders are also the co-owners of the properties purchased? No?

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 09:55:11 AM

Ugh, i have to admit i never understand these real estate projects on here.
Reason: Most people in this section are looking for crypto style returns, ROI inna year, maybe less
You will have the people SAY they want long term dividend paying tokens, but the history doesnt lie: They don't work here
Charlie Shrem himself tried to do a long term buy properties dividend token ICO, cancelled it due to lack of funding :/
Good Luck i guess

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:34:29 AM

One question from me that really bothered my mind. Why is the number of tokens allocated for sales only 35%? I am confused and please give me the reason.
RentToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:58:45 PM

One question from me that really bothered my mind. Why is the number of tokens allocated for sales only 35%? I am confused and please give me the reason.

The main reason the rent token team made the allotment for our sale relatively small is due to the fact of over 40% being locked in at 5 and 10 year contracts to promote future expansion of our rent management software.
RentToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 09:05:06 PM

Ugh, i have to admit i never understand these real estate projects on here.
Reason: Most people in this section are looking for crypto style returns, ROI inna year, maybe less
You will have the people SAY they want long term dividend paying tokens, but the history doesnt lie: They don't work here
Charlie Shrem himself tried to do a long term buy properties dividend token ICO, cancelled it due to lack of funding :/
Good Luck i guess

Thanks for the input! What we are trying to do with rent token is not to setup a system in which it is a dividend program.We are creating a long term rental and property management software on blockchain that allows tenants to secure deposits for leases and landlords to manage payments through the blockchain.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:07:30 PM

What is difference with other projects who already running a ICO with same concept like Propy and REX. Some comparison charts will be nice to know what is advantages investors will have to invest in to this project.
RentToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 09:12:24 PM

One question:

99.75% of the money are to be used to purchase rental properties. That means the token holders are also the co-owners of the properties purchased? No?

As stated in the whitepaper the 99.75% of our ICO funds will go to purchase property so that it will fund the buy back and burn program as we continue to develop the full rental ecosystem over the coming months to deploy in Q1 of 2018 which will include connections for landlords, tenants and property contractors all saved and transacted on the blockchain using our app which features instant exchanges, property listings, deposit smart contract maker and  issue trackers for landlords.
RentToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 09:20:42 PM

What is difference with other projects who already running a ICO with same concept like Propy and REX. Some comparison charts will be nice to know what is advantages investors will have to invest in to this project.

The main difference between rent token and projects such as Propy are they focus solely on connecting renters and property owners along with agents while rent token looks to effectively remove property management companies from the equation and offer a protected timed smart contract for renters deposits and landlords contracts with developers. Propy and REX focus on front end software creation where Rent Token focuses on backend creation (Networking and connection of contractors and landlords) as well as front end development (Listings of properties) to create a full ecosystem. No other ICO out there currently strives to offer the consumer protections our smart contracts will over with timed deposit release instant on blockchain messaging of landlords and tenants. Our target demographic to first approach are the most vulnerable to deposit fraud in which landlords take advantage of tenants (College students and low income households).
RentToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 09:33:57 PM

Our app and program will offer the option for landlords to manage their own properties with ease though our app allowing them to track payments,send contractors to properties with water leaks, power outages, ect. for nearly 10% the cost of a normal property management agency.
cattani30

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:17:31 PM

Hello i would like to reserve Romanian translation if possible.
Thanks
RentToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:09:49 AM

Thanks

Your translation slot has been reserved!
Machina_US

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:13:41 AM

Thanks

Your translation slot has been reserved!

if there will be a bounty for translation, so i want to take an indonesian translation if it possible

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:38:37 AM

I reserve Hindi translation, is available?
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:39:40 AM

Please check PM

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
RentToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 02:45:22 AM

I reserve Hindi translation, is available?

Yes the Hindi translation is still avaliable
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:53:30 PM

Hindi thread is Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2127414.new#new
RentToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 07:06:42 PM

Please PM me your ERC20 compatible wallet address.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: