Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion is an Irresponsible project with an Irresponsible team  (Read 721 times)
eastwind_ja (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:17:39 AM

THe DeepOnion  keep  deleting the bad truth  on it's thread ,so  have to Post here and let PPl know more about this project.  If it is not right place to  post , Please tell me where to post the acusing  thread,  thanks  monitor.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I think that most important thing for now is to find solution for users from China. Some kind of dev-hosted web wallet or something. They are practically cut off from tor,and they have no way to participate.
And it's a potentially HUGE market for DeepOnion. Think about that Wink
It's not a big issue but we just don't have enough time for it, currently we work on new reward algo so we can better handle fraud. China is a good distribution point yes.  
you told that we need to buy back coins that was stolen by hacker,  I  bought back,  but then you just  say nothing , just hide , saying no time to fix our problem. you are keep staying here for a long time ,just no time do a small thing for us chinese victims.  you should know the third pary online wallet  is not safe ,but you never notice here publicly. it is your responsibily
you can tell these people i did not hack or stole their coins. And i did not tell any one to buy onion so i can accept them.  Those others can remove the signatures and matter closed for me. i will not care anymore with this.

@eastwind_ja you are permanently banned

the security expert concluded that there are too many inter-linked cheating accounts there, so none of these banned accounts will be unbanned

yes ,we need to know dev team's  clear answer , not just  wait wait , now that you  tell us to leave ,we hacker  victims will leave now . but  before I leave please don't delete the truth that I  will post here.
      Dev  team should know the third pary online wallet   http://onionwallet.org/   is not safe , but you  dev team still make  it  public  here , with no  Risk warning。ok, it is fine  , after the hack event ,you dev team let  us victims post  details on https://deeponion.org/community/threads/3th-party-onionwallet-org-users-post-here-your-details.322/,  we all  posted there .  after then,  dev team  told us that we need to fill back 90% coins that were stolen form us by the hacker on the third paty online wallet  http://onionwallet.org/index.php.  As our coins were stolen already by hacker, so what I  can do and try  is only buying back form the market and  sending it to a new address.  when  I  bought back  and sent it  to a new address,  then dev team just  say nothing , just ignore our message for many days ,or  say no time to fix our problem.   Now , you suddenly  tell us : the security expert concluded that there are too many inter-linked cheating accounts there, so none of these banned accounts will be unbanned 。 this is definitly  playing  with us , waste our time .
    Now that my  time has been wasted here ,  before I  leave here , I  want to say  all the hack things  are the dev team's responsibily , dev team dare not take their  responsibility ,  this is a Irresponsible project.  

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:29:05 AM

DeepOnion is an Irresponsible project with an Irresponsible team

Why are you still participating?
eastwind_ja (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:31:22 AM

DeepOnion is an Irresponsible project with an Irresponsible team

Why are you still participating?
I  am removing the signature now, the avatar need some time to be changed.   This airdrop seems really Irresponsible, just do what they want , never  think about their own's problem.

kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:40:40 AM

WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229

⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR Integrated ⚡ [UNMODERATED THREAD]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2058255.0

There are several threads
eastwind_ja (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:48:56 AM

WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229

⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR Integrated ⚡ [UNMODERATED THREAD]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2058255.0

There are several threads
 yes ,have  not  noticed these threads , will take a look ,thanks.   40 weeks aridrop  seems  like  a  long  term project , but they are so Irresponsible , and have no any  plans  after  the  40 weeks airdrop.

Jack Lee2222

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:55:46 AM

Wow
The project spread so quickly. They build a big community in such a short time.

MadPanda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:57:32 AM

Such is a bad onion, under its first layer of lies is another, and under that another, and they all make you want to cry  Undecided

eastwind_ja (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:05:12 AM

Wow
The project spread so quickly. They build a big community in such a short time.
remember   free given coin  is  is not allowed  at  Announcements board, I wondered once , isn't  DeepOnion  a  free given  coin?

michaelangelo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:49:51 PM

What is wrong with you guys? Why such hate about this coin?

Nobody forced anybody to join. All signed up freely.

They get coins for contribution for deep onion and must have valid post every week.

I would like to see if any of you could manage to do something like this?

Everybody know to speak and are smart, but when they need to show and work something, they dont know shit.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

Curious on to what you think of deeponion now that the airdrop has finished it doesn't seem like a scam at all to me Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: