Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:06:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin on the high side?  (Read 978 times)
bustoking (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:12:11 AM

Is it still a good timing to enter the market for bitcoin? or should i wait for price to drop before entering?
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:30:43 AM

Well, noone can say if it will drop much further from now but there is a high chance that it will rise more sooner or later. If you want to get on the train, the time might be right now, even if Bitcoin may fall lower than 2500$ short term. Just hold your coins and wait for BTC to raise to 10.000$ or higher. It's just a question of time. But don't invest any money you need in a few months. It can take several years for Bitcoin to raise much higher.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1553

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:33:15 AM

The price will drop at some point but the problem is that you never know when it will drop. So, if you are waiting for the price to drop to, let's say, 2700$, that might never happen. Most of us expect the price to go much higher than it is now. If you think the same buy now. Apart from that, what you can do is to make different small purchases, instead of a big one, averaging the cost.

AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:35:10 AM

Is it still a good timing to enter the market for bitcoin? or should i wait for price to drop before entering?

A lot of people, that I told about Bitcoin in 2013 are still waiting for the best price to enter.  Wink

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:41:52 AM

It depends what perspective you are looking at it from.

See, if you enter now you might lose money if it crashes soon. However, even so you only would need to wait a bit longer until the next such rise to get it all back and A LOT more. Wink

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:46:22 AM

You should not see the market price if we are already convinced to start bitcoin trading, indeed if we wait at a time when market prices are down we can get a lot of profit. The conclusion I think do not hesitate to expand the trade because bitcoin is the best investment in the long term.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:48:23 AM

Bitcoin price is volatile it went up 2000$ in 1 month expect the value to decrease some in the uncomming months. So yes wait til it down and the buy to hold. Long time hold is always the best invest in BTC.
bilman

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:51:23 AM

now bitcoin is on the high side for me. but you nv know when is the highest or lowest. if you are catching on the flow, i pretty guess is a good time to enter some now.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:55:14 AM

Bitcoin market is booming and due to which demnd and price is rising continuously . At this time also it's a good price to enter the market beacuse it will reach 5k mark in coming month and may be 8k by year end . If you can take some risk then yes you can stay invested at current levels too.
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:08:00 AM

No need wait drop price. It can never happen Smiley
I don't wait this case and bought piece of bitcoin.
I wait rising price now.. I read that after 23 August price will grow

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:45:30 AM

The time is always good to enter bitcoin and when you buy, you are actually contributing your quarter to make sure it reaches the point of profit making for you. And the reason is because the proposed point in your mind wont happen by magic if some people somewhere are not making efforts towards that direction by buying and selling at that and when more buying happens, then we get to see increase in price.
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:02:23 AM

You can wait and wait, there is not a good time for enter in the trading of bitcoin.
I think its never late to enter on this
You need only to know some infos and can earn all time with bitcoin trading Smiley
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:20:23 AM

it already did drop down after the $4000 resistance was broken!
to be exact price went up to $4430 in 2 days ago and then it started falling down as low as $3830 according to bitfinex. you should have bought there.

right now it is another rally which has pushed the price up to $4444.44 so far Cheesy

--looking for signature--
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:53:23 AM

You should have entered when the price is around $4000 a few days ago. Right now the price has pick again and on the rise at around $4300-$4400. I just you will have to wait again for a minor dip to enter the market.

However, no one can predict when is the next dip, because right now a lot of investors are getting in and preparing to put a lot of cash in the market. If you have funds then go enter now, but invest what you can afford to that we will not be nervous of any price swings which is very prevalent in bitcoin market.
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:37:48 PM

It's definitely not too late to enter the market, but it's highly advisable to wait until the price dips slightly. Monitor the situation carefully over the next few weeks. In the long-term perspective it's highly probable that btc will continue to grow
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:25:03 PM

Yeah I think it is, take the opportunity as there is still great potential here. You can still probably profit more than 50% this year.
I think the price will end up at $7000 or even more before year end. That is my prediction on bitcoin. I won't even be surprised to
see this reach $10,000.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:45:34 PM

Yeah I think it is, take the opportunity as there is still great potential here. You can still probably profit more than 50% this year.
I think the price will end up at $7000 or even more before year end. That is my prediction on bitcoin. I won't even be surprised to
see this reach $10,000.

In less than a month, it has climbed from $1,800 to $4,450. If everything goes as per the plan in November and if the 2MB block size limit is implemented successfully, the we can even expect $10,000 by the end of this year.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:08:40 PM

see this reach $10,000.

In less than a month, it has climbed from $1,800 to $4,450. If everything goes as per the plan in November and if the 2MB block size limit is implemented successfully, the we can even expect $10,000 by the end of this year.

Wow! that is a lot to swallow up by newbies and I think all of the people that are just starting to use bitcoin need to really just buy on to bitcoin and hold on it up till next year if that is the case and the price would really skyrocketed up. and I think this is a good news for the ones that are still and will hold their bitcoin for the rest of this year.
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 02:26:51 PM

You should buy Bitcoins to own Bitcoins, and not worry about the price so much.

It is much harder to obtain Bitcoins that regular fiat currency, so if you have to pay a premium then so what? Bitcoin has shown to be the best investment time and time again. Even if you buy at a peak and the price drops, the price will eventually reach an ATH. Just buy and hold, always. If you buy at $4500 and the price drops to $3500, buy more!

Once you have the Bitcoins, what you paid is irrelevant. If you have 1 Bitcoin then you have 1 Bitcoin regardless of the price. Just get those Bitcoins and forget about Fiat already!

When Bitcoin is worth $200,000 will it really matter if you bought at $4000 or $2000?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2106

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:58:25 PM

Think about the following -- which would bother you more:

a) Not entering the market and seeing the train leave the station with BTC rising to USD 8k

b) Entering the market and seeing your investment dwindle while BTC drops to USD 2k

I personally think that BTC will reach USD 8k at one point in the future, but I also think it will heavily correct before reaching that price point. So choose wisely and know your mindset. Panic buying after the fact is just as bad as panic selling.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: