Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CURRYPTO Public Issue #4] Traversing the DeepOnion  (Read 2512 times)
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:27:29 PM

Development teams take time to build. 
Quite the argument that you've got there. Roll Eyes

This coin is one month in and you are undervaluing the marketing that they've generated. 
This coin is overvalued as people aren't allowed to dump everything or they will get kicked from the airdrop.

In the current cryptoworld hype and marketing overshadow development. 
Which is exactly what is happening with this coin. Zero reason to exist, zero useful features, just a bunch of spammers from an *airdrop*.

-So whenever a new coin pops up do you automatically say "no community development and support-therefore scam"? Is a coin supposed to have an active dev community the first month into it's existence? Is that what happened with LTC, DOGE?

-Whenever a free airdropped coin is created by Dev, there needs to some controls in place until the project is able to stand on it's own 2 legs.  It's a safeguard to prevent people from signing up only to make a quick buck.  Look at Byteball as an example.  Solid free airdrop project with a very talented dev.  Once people caught on, there were regular pump and dumps cycles timed with every airdrop which really hurt the project.  Now dev is changing some airdrop parameters to help prevent this behavior.

-Again you're undervaluing the marketing.  Onion dev team could have taken the other approach of Develop quietly and market later but that formula is not working in today's climate.  Again i used the example that Bitbay and blocknet devs have been developing quietly for years with no marketing.  There are too many projects these days that you need to generate attention first or you will be buried.  There is a market for this project b/c there is not TOR coin that has broken out yet likely due to lack of marketing.  Maybe Dev believes in the tech and can present it in a way that it can potentially be adopted. 

If Dev really wanted to make $ and dump, do you honestly think a TOR coin would have been the best platform to choose? He could have forked DASH or cobbled together something with masternode, airdropped it and it would probably be 10x the price of onion. 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
currypto (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 06:37:50 PM

-So whenever a new coin pops up do you automatically say "no community development and support-therefore scam"? Is a coin supposed to have an active dev community the first month into it's existence? Is that what happened with LTC, DOGE?

-Whenever a free airdropped coin is created by Dev, there needs to some controls in place until the project is able to stand on it's own 2 legs.  It's a safeguard to prevent people from signing up only to make a quick buck.  Look at Byteball as an example.  Solid free airdrop project with a very talented dev.  Once people caught on, there were regular pump and dumps cycles timed with every airdrop which really hurt the project.  Now dev is changing some airdrop parameters to help prevent this behavior.

-Again you're undervaluing the marketing.  Onion dev team could have taken the other approach of Develop quietly and market later but that formula is not working in today's climate.  Again i used the example that Bitbay and blocknet devs have been developing quietly for years with no marketing.  There are too many projects these days that you need to generate attention first or you will be buried.  There is a market for this project b/c there is not TOR coin that has broken out yet likely due to lack of marketing.  Maybe Dev believes in the tech and can present it in a way that it can potentially be adopted. 

If Dev really wanted to make $ and dump, do you honestly think a TOR coin would have been the best platform to choose? He could have forked DASH or cobbled together something with masternode, airdropped it and it would probably be 10x the price of onion. 

1. LTC/DOGE is actually a few developers. In any case, do you see me praising these coins? No.
2. "Onion dev team", ITS ONE PERSON. Bitcoinplus has TOR integration. It is worth way more than DeepOnion. What are you talking about?
3. This project is actually 4 months old. I provide exactly what he has done in 4 months...Hardly anything man.
4. Yes I think a TOR coin was a good platform to chose. No, he is very methodical. The way he is airdropping now is exactly how he is going to make "a quick buck". In fact, a quick hundred thousand bucks.

lijoe408

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:05:36 PM

-Whenever a free airdropped coin is created by Dev, there needs to some controls in place until the project is able to stand on it's own 2 legs.  It's a safeguard to prevent people from signing up only to make a quick buck.  Look at Byteball as an example.  Solid free airdrop project with a very talented dev.  Once people caught on, there were regular pump and dumps cycles timed with every airdrop which really hurt the project.  Now dev is changing some airdrop parameters to help prevent this behavior.

-Again you're undervaluing the marketing.  Onion dev team could have taken the other approach of Develop quietly and market later but that formula is not working in today's climate.  Again i used the example that Bitbay and blocknet devs have been developing quietly for years with no marketing.  There are too many projects these days that you need to generate attention first or you will be buried.  There is a market for this project b/c there is not TOR coin that has broken out yet likely due to lack of marketing.  Maybe Dev believes in the tech and can present it in a way that it can potentially be adopted.  

1. LTC/DOGE is actually a few developers. In any case, do you see me praising these coins? No.
2. "Onion dev team", ITS ONE PERSON. Bitcoinplus has TOR integration. It is worth way more than DeepOnion. What are you talking about?
3. This project is actually 4 months old. I provide exactly what he has done in 4 months...Hardly anything man.
4. Yes I think a TOR coin was a good platform to chose. No, he is very methodical. The way he is airdropping now is exactly how he is going to make "a quick buck". In fact, a quick hundred thousand bucks.

1. ? Noone said anything about you.  I'm addressing her reasoning that its ok for those coins to start off as clones b/c they have a Dev community.

2.  Bitcoinplus has been out for 3 years and has it's total circulating supply.  Onion 1 month and only 3M/20M in circulation.

3. Alot has been done in 4 months.  Do you think the parameters, scripts, and methods they're created for airdropping the coin came out of thin air?  You're talking about a team of 4 people at most that have to respond to hundreds of cases of "wheres my airdrop" etc.  Mod their forums, constantly add and remove people etc.  Their plan is to distribute the coins to a wide community and then have the stakers vote on feature implementation.

4. Again just b/c he can dump doesnt mean he will.  It's like saying someone owns a gun therefore they will go out and shoot people.  Until he dumps, this is not a valid argument b/c it can be applied to almost EVERY premine.  Even if he does dumps, you dont lost anything by participating in the airdrop.

The critiques that you have of onion can be applied to 80% of the projects releasing today.  This is crypto and there is alot of inherent risk.  90% of the projects today will be dead within a few years.  Why are you guys so fixated on the one that's being given away for free to critique so heavily rather than the ones that are presold?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:15:38 PM

This scam coin does not have anything that can be compared to LTC and DOGE. Remind me again how much of those two were premined? Roll Eyes

-Whenever a free airdropped coin is created by Dev, there needs to some controls in place until the project is able to stand on it's own 2 legs. 
DeepOnion does not have an airdrop, it is a signature/avatar campaign.

Speculation. Classic pump and dump coin.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
currypto (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:23:36 PM

Why are you guys so fixated on the one that's being given away for free to critique

Because the excitement is senseless. Major misinformation being spread. Extremely opaque development and administration.

Essentially everything Bitcoin enthusiasts (and many other people) are against.

And when I say "development", I don't really mean there is development happening. There isn't.

You mark my words. It is has been over a month since a single commit to DeepOnion. The next commit will be nothing significant, and I will post back here when it happens.

People will start to say "when is the next version? it has been awhile".

DeepSend is supposed to be the next major feature. I can't wait to see when and where they pull their code from next. I expect another month.

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:38:40 PM

It is not a useless coin, it makes the TOR network more secure, that is a very good thing in today's internet where Google's tracking everything you visit and most sites sell your emails to other websites for newsletters or some scam. Why don't you want security on the TOR network?Oh, yes, it does not provide anything for you, you don't use it. Well those who use it know that the US Government and it's agencies own a lot of the nodes on the TOR network and cAN actually track you even there. That is the point of this coin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
lijoe408

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:22:46 AM

This scam coin does not have anything that can be compared to LTC and DOGE. Remind me again how much of those two were premined? Roll Eyes

-Whenever a free airdropped coin is created by Dev, there needs to some controls in place until the project is able to stand on it's own 2 legs. 
DeepOnion does not have an airdrop, it is a signature/avatar campaign.

Speculation. Classic pump and dump coin.

-You ripped on Onion b/c it has no new innovation, it has more than LTC/DOGE @ inception
-Semantics without addressing the point
-Sorry you can't prove it

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 10:16:11 AM

-You ripped on Onion b/c it has no new innovation, it has more than LTC/DOGE @ inception
Wrong. The DeepOnion shitcoin does not have anything.

-Semantics without addressing the point
It has nothing to do with semantics. DeepOnion does not have an Airdrop, it is a signature campaign.

-Sorry you can't prove it
It has been already proven that:
1) This shitcoin has no features.
2) The Airdrop is not an airdrop.
3) The developer is shady and staking a huge premine.

Classic pump and dump. Kiss

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:49:02 AM

Would you guys have something better to offer that can make me $2000 in one month?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 01:02:21 PM

Would you guys have something better to offer that can make me $2000 in one month?
DeepOnion makes you $2000 per month? Please present the lovely math to us. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:07:57 PM

DeepOnion makes you $2000 per month? Please present the lovely math to us. Roll Eyes

How can you not know? It would be nice if you have something better to offer.
I don't do maths I suck at it.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:07:11 PM

Took part for 4 weeks, sold 10% today, earned 0.13BTC.
If I had sold everything today (was possible, because someone bought up zounds of onions), I would have made 1.3 BTC today.

If this is a scam, you little stinky kitten scam other people with every trade you make. Because with every successful trade, one person looses money. Trading is not printing money. Trading is taking money from others. Are you free from that guilt? You are certainly not. People are earning money here. If this is scam, you should better stop your advertising in your sig. Automatic profit ... ha ha ha ... automatic theft! Or not?

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:28:15 PM

How can you not know? It would be nice if you have something better to offer. I don't do maths I suck at it.
You claim to be making $2000 per month from this, yet you fail to provide the math to back it up and you are asking me questions? Your education/intelligence seems very low. No wonder that you're participating in this shitcoin.

How many DeepOnions in total in 4 weeks?

If I had sold everything today (was possible, because someone bought up zounds of onions), I would have made 1.3 BTC today.
Yeah, no. The orderbook does not have enough buys to support that; you'd tank the price and lose out quite some BTC.

If this is a scam, you little stinky kitten scam other people with every trade you make.
Are you trying to claim that I'm a scammer? Quoted for reference.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
McWorse

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:24:44 PM

How can you not know? It would be nice if you have something better to offer. I don't do maths I suck at it.
You claim to be making $2000 per month from this, yet you fail to provide the math to back it up and you are asking me questions? Your education/intelligence seems very low. No wonder that you're participating in this shitcoin.

How many DeepOnions in total in 4 weeks?

Yeah, no. The orderbook does not have enough buys to support that; you'd tank the price and lose out quite some BTC.

Look at the peak at 11:45 UTC. Someone bought the book from the bottom up to 89k. But thank you for trying to help me making money with onions. You are welcome! Fell free to join the campaign!

If this is a scam, you little stinky kitten scam other people with every trade you make.
Are you trying to claim that I'm a scammer? Quoted for reference.

No. Your are claiming it by yourself. And that you can't answer the silliest questions about the project, which you do not getting tired in severely criticizing, underlines that at its best.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 10:34:46 PM

Even if you could dump all of that at the current price, which you can't, it does not equal 1.3 BTC.

Look at the peak at 11:45 UTC. Someone bought the book from the bottom up to 89k.
Classic pump and dump of a shitcoin.

No. Your are claiming it by yourself.
I have said no such thing. Why are you trying to smear my name? Shady behavior at best.

And that you can't answer the silliest questions about the project, which you do not getting tired in severely criticizing, underlines that at its best.
I have debunked and destroyed every single aspect of this scam coin. Keep drinking the kool-aid. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
McWorse

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:56:06 PM

Even if you could dump all of that at the current price, which you can't, it does not equal 1.3 BTC.

Are you really that foolish, that you don't know how to sell such amounts of a coin savely, which can affect the price? It is getting worse... Maybe you had a little too long your automatic profit ...?

Look at the peak at 11:45 UTC. Someone bought the book from the bottom up to 89k.
Classic pump and dump of a shitcoin.

Your answer is another classic distraction. Saying I am right.

No. Your are claiming it by yourself.
I have said no such thing. Why are you trying to smear my name? Shady behavior at best.

Not as shady as your appearance here. To reproach scam but not knowing how the campaign works. Convicting people for earning money, but trying to sell gunbots... Lousy cat you are.

And that you can't answer the silliest questions about the project, which you do not getting tired in severely criticizing, underlines that at its best.
I have debunked and destroyed every single aspect of this scam coin. Keep drinking the kool-aid. Roll Eyes

Thats what cats are doing: Destroying life just for fun. As long as someone is there who opens the fodder-cans... What a sad existence.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 11:17:47 PM

Are you really that foolish, that you don't know how to sell such amounts of a coin savely, which can affect the price? It is getting worse... Maybe you had a little too long your automatic profit ...?
You claimed that something can be done right now for X amount. This is not possible as per the factual observation of the order book. This means that you're a liar.

No. You are a shill for this scam coin.

To reproach scam but not knowing how the campaign works.
I was told it was an "airdrop" Huh Roll Eyes

Thats what cats are doing: Destroying life just for fun. As long as someone is there who opens the fodder-cans... What a sad existence.
People get what people deserve. As in the case of DeepOnion, the developer of it and everyone who is participating: 1) They all need to be neg. rated. 2) They all need to be banned from this forum.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
McWorse

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:31:49 PM

You claimed that something can be done right now for X amount. This is not possible as per the factual observation of the order book. This means that you're a liar.

Lauda distraction at its best again. Read what I wrote, then answer please.

No. You are a shill for this scam coin.

Maybe. But then you are a bigger shill for automatic profits. How you generate them? With making the world better? Sorry, but: LOL

To reproach scam but not knowing how the campaign works.
I was told it was an "airdrop" Huh Roll Eyes

Me too. But I don't have a problem to work for money, as long as I have no automatic profits...
 Grin

People get what people deserve. As in the case of DeepOnion, the developer of it and everyone who is participating: 1) They all need to be neg. rated. 2) They all need to be banned from this forum.

Laudas wet dreams: Censorship at BCT.
Thank you for this discussion.

electricretard

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:35:59 PM

Anything with this much FUD must be really good. Keep the threads coming, they are entertaining to read while munching on popcorn and staking my free coins.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 11:38:42 PM

Lauda distraction at its best again. Read what I wrote, then answer please.
You claimed you could sell for 1.3 BTC, which is not possible. Lying at its finest.

Maybe.
With certainty.

But then you are a bigger shill for automatic profits. How you generate them? With making the world better? Sorry, but: LOL
The wording shill can not even remotely apply for what we are doing with Gunbot. Unlike the DeepOnion scam coin, Gunbot has been proven for several months.

Me too. But I don't have a problem to work for money, as long as I have no automatic profits...
In other words: You admit that the developer is fraudulently advertising a campaign as an "airdrop". By wearing that signature, you are also in direct support of this shady and fraudulent action and you are fully aware of it. Thanks.

Laudas wet dreams: Censorship at BCT.
This has nothing to do with censorship. Get your own forum and spam/promote whatever shitcoin you want over there.

Anything with this much FUD must be really good. Keep the threads coming, they are entertaining to read while munching on popcorn and staking my free coins.
People with no integrity or values nowadays. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: