Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CURRYPTO Public Issue #4] Traversing the DeepOnion  (Read 2516 times)
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:09:02 AM

I have a new AVATAR for all deeponion supporters !

http://imgur.com/a/X1RQf 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:08:50 AM

And it is not particularly only regarding to DeepOnion.
Trying to twist your own implications to avoid being wrong, humorous.

I'm only even asking for a one time, $2000 in one month. If you guys have something to offer. So that I won't have to go for 'scam shitcoins' you are 'warning' about. I'd like to think you are 'warning' us. Are you?
Why would I offer anything to someone who: 1) Clearly lacks intelligence. 2) Clearly lacks any useful knowledge?

Yeah call everyone to have low intelligence no wonder.
Just describing the users that I'm dealing with. Nobody smart/with some values would promote this scam.

I don't need to provide maths as you seem to know everything what you are talking about. So why should I bother?
I'm not doing your homework for you.

Besides, maths is for sissies. Traders don't do maths. Only trade.
Roll Eyes

Would you guys have something better to offer that can make me $2000 in one month? Please?
Go and get a degree first.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:55:26 AM

How can you not know? It would be nice if you have something better to offer. I don't do maths I suck at it.
You claim to be making $2000 per month from this, yet you fail to provide the math to back it up and you are asking me questions? Your education/intelligence seems very low. No wonder that you're participating in this shitcoin.

You better read back and not twist words. I never said to make $2000 per month. What I said is

Would you guys have something better to offer that can make me $2000 in one month?

And it is not particularly only regarding to DeepOnion.
I'm only even asking for a one time, $2000 in one month. If you guys have something to offer. So that I won't have to go for 'scam shitcoins' you are 'warning' about. I'd like to think you are 'warning' us. Are you?

Yeah call everyone to have low intelligence no wonder.
I don't need to provide maths as you seem to know everything what you are talking about.
So why should I bother?

Besides, maths is for sissies. Traders don't do maths. Only trade.

Back to my question.

Would you guys have something better to offer that can make me $2000 in one month? Please?
Yea sure.. You can 5uck my d1ck for 5 dollars. and I,m sure it is nothing new for you, because you are doing this daily for crypto-rainbow !
Sk1llS

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:31:48 AM

People want this coin to gain value so they can cash in on the free coins given to them, you can't blame them for defending this shitcoin, it's human nature to be greedy.

The only thing that irritates me about DeepOnion is they refuse to admit it's a copy pasta. I don't care either way, it's just unethical.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:21:35 PM

Have you guys ( the ones that hate DO ) ever heard of something called "believing in something and it ''may'' happen ?
I think that we're free to invest and buy DO and enter to the airdrops ! No one has the right to prevent us !
No one can change the reality that deeponion had 1/5 of the threads and members (in exactly 2-3 Months) that dash Community and Forums had made in over 3+ Years !!
what do you call that ? Luck ? Scam attemps ?
Sorry, but i'm against your thread and against the informations that you publish !
I see that most of DO users love The community, the coin and everything related to it !
I also love DO , I'm not in for airdrops or money ! I'm also Blacklisted from the airdrops until this moment ! But have you seen me crying ? Have you seen me publishing Bad informations about it ?
NOPE
Because of one thing and it's called "Believing" And Trusting !
Let Me Remind you :
DogeCoins Have Started by a "JOKE" ! , Why DO can't start with Premine, a such great RoadMap and a beautiful community gathered together to share and spread this coin all over the net Smiley
And about the Airdrops, You mentioned that there was any airdrops but only a signature compaign !
I had recieved +20 onions worth +20$ nowadays for free just for being active ! I can sell them and get some "satoshis" But i dont like btc , at least not yet.
So, Please and Please stop making and sharing bad stuffs about the new projects . Instade of that you can apply for the airdrops, try and taste the onions and then make your desicion wheter to support or to leave the community .
Thanks.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:37:43 PM

Have you guys ( the ones that hate DO ) ever heard of something called "believing in something and it ''may'' happen ?
Cryptocurrency is not based on belief, so this is an useless question.

I think that we're free to invest and buy DO and enter to the airdrops !
There is no airdrop here.

No one has the right to prevent us !
Bullshit. The forum can prevent you as well as your relevant government.

No one can change the reality that deeponion had 1/5 of the threads and members (in exactly 2-3 Months) that dash Community and Forums had made in over 3+ Years !!
Account farming and shilling.

Sorry, but i'm against your thread and against the informations that you publish !
You aren't exactly a bright member, so it's understandable.

I see that most of DO users love The community, the coin and everything related to it !
Bullshit again. Exclude anyone who wears any DeepOnion signature/avatar and the list goes down to almost 0 people.

This shitcoin needs to do.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lumining

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:41:12 AM

Cryptocurrency is not based on belief, so this is an useless question.

Cryptocurrencies are definitely not based on belief, but the investments people make are based on their belief to make profit in the future. If noone would've believed that Bitcoin will rise, people would not keep buying it for more than 4000$. There are even people that hold a shitload of Litecoin because they believe that their "silver" will shine as much as the gold one day. Ethereum didn't make it's jump from 1$ to 10$ because there was a great use for it, but because people believed that smartcontracts will be a huge change for the future. People buy crypto because they believe in it, without belief, cryptos would sink to where they came from.

I think that we're free to invest and buy DO and enter to the airdrops !
There is no airdrop here.

Really? With "here" you mean the BCT forum? Applaus for your observation; would it even be technically possible to make an airdrop "here"? I don't think so.

No one has the right to prevent us !
Bullshit. The forum can prevent you as well as your relevant government.

The moderators and developers on any forum can delete your posts if a member doesn't respect the rules. As long as the forum is not run by tyrans, these rules should be easy to apply and fair, which they definitely are in the DeepOnion forum.
The Tor browser guarantees anonymity for years already and when transactions are send with the same system and level of security, there should be no worry that the government which is looking for you, will find you. Those who don't want to be found, will not be found, and DeepOnion might be their best tool besides the Tor browser for their purpose. Edward Snowden can finally order pizza without worries  Wink

Account farming and shilling.

Every post is written by a member that wants to support the DeepOnion community. The reasons may vary, some maybe only wanted to get in the Airdrop during the first month, but by now, most members are posting to spread the word and to make the project they believe in grow. I don't see what this should have to do with "account farming". Nobody is forced to respect the rules and to change his signature for instance, but when you want to play the game, you'll have to play by the rules.

You aren't exactly a bright member, so it's understandable.

Shouldn't a legendary member show some niveau? Your answer is definitely not an answer a bright person would give.

Bullshit again. Exclude anyone who wears any DeepOnion signature/avatar and the list goes down to almost 0 people.

The signature helps to support the community and to share this great opportunity with everyone. It would be very unlogical that people would not wear the signature eventough they're a supporter.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:29:41 PM

http://currypto.club/hello-world/deep_onion/traversing-the-deeponion

Enjoy. Undeniable proof DeepOnion is a copy+paste project. Not necessarily a scam...but a definite shitcoin. And hey, maybe that's what people want.
Now days it's not a big deal to copy the code via github. A lot of scammers are doing that. Cloning of dash is very popular and we have dozens of dash clone currencies on the market this days.  Wink
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:08:24 AM

Your link doesn't work my friend.
arnew1

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:57:03 AM

Everybody hating bit still the onion is moving up Wink
shadowhter

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:33:08 PM

Bla.Bla. Why is copy? All can learn and devolop. But I do not think DeepCoin is a copy. They have a good community. And DeepCoin is Future.
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:12:05 AM

This Onion project is a balant scam, Just logged in today and found 3 Messages in My inbox saying "Your Messages were deleted", I will suggest to ban such scammers from this forum.
Even looking at the main thread you can see the OP has got merit from 40+ people..WTF, so this project is more revolutionary than ETH , NEO and XMR...??

zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

they also deleted several of my posts against the project. this was a scam project that has gone waaay to far hurting the trust of the community. i hope their thread will eventually be locked and this forum will be free of that spam.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: