Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:06:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152253 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
cleberw3b

Activity: 90
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

Marriott just released that they were hacked three months ago and 327 million customer's information was stolen including names, addresses, phone numbers, pasport information, AND payment information. What is worse is not only did they not tell people this when they learned it but they did have a notice for an intrusion while the hacker gained access to the database and seemingly decided they didnt need to look into it until after a month had passed. From what i can gather is the hacker was only able to access the reservation database so if you reserved a room at a starwood hotel in September or november of this year you need to get a new card and look through your transactions.

Matrix

Companies don't care about people information till they start lose money, it is a big concern that GPDR are trying to standardize, since they don't have control over companies' information is hard to apply any measurement given companies the right to do what they want in the time they want. Finally, is up to users to protect themselves because no one have control about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Simrdf

Activity: 69
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:16:31 PM

Marriott just released that they were hacked three months ago and 327 million customer's information was stolen including names, addresses, phone numbers, pasport information, AND payment information. What is worse is not only did they not tell people this when they learned it but they did have a notice for an intrusion while the hacker gained access to the database and seemingly decided they didnt need to look into it until after a month had passed. From what i can gather is the hacker was only able to access the reservation database so if you reserved a room at a starwood hotel in September or november of this year you need to get a new card and look through your transactions.

Matrix

It is really something that causes great concern. Now it's up to Marriott to invest in the investigation and security of its information, because only then will it be able to recover the data and prevent it from occurring again.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:38:52 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2018, 07:52:51 PM by MikeMike

Matrix

It is really something that causes great concern. Now it's up to Marriott to invest in the investigation and security of its information, because only then will it be able to recover the data and prevent it from occurring again.

This is exactly what the CIA and NSA want. Access to ALL data at whim.
You may notice how regularly the Yahoo mail servers are hacked etc.
What this tells us is that there are very large corporations not reporting hacks
till someone most likely leaks the hack to reporters or in another way
forces them to come clean on the breach of personal data.

What this also tells us is that the current operating systems are broken and possibly
allowed to be that way on purpose.
And tells us the critical need for whistleblowers and for them to be protected.

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:19:02 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 08:11:48 AM by MikeMike

We want to thank ESports Team BLACER for this opportunity to sponsor them,
and their South Korean player Bunny for his win!

Their next competition is December 21st 2018 in Krakow then onto the larger competition in early 2019.

BTCTeam BLACER will then go to the INTEL sponsored event in February and March 2019 with total prize money of over 250,000.00 USD
KORE will be ready and be promoted by BLACER then. news to come...

Here are a few more pics celebrating Bunny's important win a few days ago.
The StarCraft II, XVII Cup was powered by Ebay and broadcast on TakeTV.

Cheers!
 Cool

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:18:40 AM

People need a platform to communicate with, as an example, a telephone or a pencil and paper.  Social media companies censoring communication is wrong.

It is kinda like this...
We searched the forest for the right Tree, Cut it down, Shredded it,
and presently turning it into pulp for us to work with making our own paper...

MikeMike

Zelux

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:03:08 PM

People need a platform to communicate with, as an example, a telephone or a pencil and paper.  Social media companies censoring communication is wrong.

It is kinda like this...

MikeMike

We are all hoping Kore to succeed and bring us the freedom to communicate freely and with privacy
Simrdf

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

Their next competition is December 21st 2018 in Krakow then onto the larger competition in early 2019.

BTCTeam BLACER will then go to the INTEL sponsored event in February and March 2019 with total prize money of over 250,000.00 USD

Cheers!
 Cool

MikeMike

Incredible that Kore is sponsoring Team BLACER.

Success Kore, Team BLACER Success.
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

Cheers!
 Cool

MikeMike

Awesome news, i used to love to play Starcraft 2.

Will definitely watch those events.

Have a great week everyone.

Go Kore, Go BTC, Go Team Blacer and Go Kore surfing team

cleberw3b

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:25:25 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 07:39:24 PM by cleberw3b

It is kinda like this...

MikeMike

We are all hoping Kore to succeed and bring us the freedom to communicate freely and with privacy

We definitely need a way to secure our communication enabling only people we trust to make part of it.
Simrdf

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:57:39 PM

It is kinda like this...

MikeMike

Actually the most powerful communication companies censure other media that do not follow the same ideology. These companies control the transfer of information, taking away freedom and democracy.

I think it is important to create a tool for information transfer, which can transfer information freely and safely to users.

Privacy is freedom.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:07:31 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 12:20:27 AM by MikeMike

It is kinda like this...

MikeMike

Actually the most powerful communication companies censure other media that do not follow the same ideology. These companies control the transfer of information, taking away freedom and democracy.

I think it is important to create a tool for information transfer, which can transfer information freely and safely to users.

Privacy is freedom.

We have done some thinking on this RE: [censure other media] and in time we may attach something to the right project.
That is besides the communications platform...

MikeMike

Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:35:24 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 08:14:54 PM by Mxrider420z

Hey guys how is everybody doing?,

It is with pleasure that we announce that the Pro Surfer Karol Ribeiro from the Kore Surfing team has been selected today for participating at the 2019 Pan American Games in Lima, Peru in the Brazilian feminine surfing team.

We from the Kore team are very proud of your achievements this year and we want to congratulate your dedication, performance and perseverance it is nothing short of a true passion for the Sport and i am sure there is many great things coming your way.

The Kore team will be proudly there to assist you on conquering what is yours.

Cheers.

Go Kore, Go BTC and Go Karol.

Zelux

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:11:59 PM

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ujkuc8.jpg

It is with pleasure that we announce that the Pro Surfer Karol Ribeiro from the Kore Surfing team has been selected today for participating at the 2019 Pan American Games in Lima, Peru in the Brazilian feminine surfing team.

http://i67.tinypic.com/20rvdy1.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/k20nki.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/219yzv9.jpg

We from the Kore team are very proud of your achievements this year and we want to congratulate your dedication, performance and perseverance it is nothing short of a true passion for the Sport and i am sure there is many great things coming your way.

Karol's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/karolribeiro/

Cheers.

The market is really RED lately as we can read here:
https://news.bitcoin.com/markets-update-cryptocurrencies-are-still-blood-red/

However I trust Kore and I believe it is a great investiment.

Awsome news about Karol, congratulations

Cheers
nseg

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ujkuc8.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/20rvdy1.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/k20nki.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/219yzv9.jpg

Cheers.

Cheers

You know what really makes me smile about Kore?
Even though the market is red you guys are still trying your best in the real world. I love to see those sponsorship programs, you're believing in people from different sports and helping them succeed.

That's why Kore will go long, when you believe in people, people believe back in you...

I'm confident Kore will stand up in this bear market and will grow once the market is back on it's feet.

--

Let's surf the solar waves in the moon!
fearfighter

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

I agree, they dont just sensor you they also spy on you without your consent and try to manipulate what you think and do.

Working on restoring peoples privacy is one of the top priorities from the Kore team, there is many technologies that if they are developed, combined and applied the right way they can put a stop on this problem that we are having to deal with.

Cheers

glad you're addressing this, several tech giants (like apple's tim cook) are trying to censure all voices that disagree with them.

good luck!
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:30:46 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 08:44:55 PM by MikeMike

Cheers.

Cheers

Even though the market is red you guys are still trying your best in the real world. I love to see those sponsorship programs, you're believing in people from different sports and helping them succeed.

That's why Kore will go long, when you believe in people, people believe back in you...

I'm confident Kore will stand up in this bear market and will grow once the market is back on it's feet.

--

Yes, the KORE Projects are looong term,
forever as long as we can provide needed tech.
Usually in a bear market many projects stop working and the devs are nowhere to be found
or wont do any releases in a bear market.
Then out of the blue some of them come back and most likely sell out into the pump.
Some do this a few times until they leave for good.
Can't tell you the number of times I have seen this manipulative game played.
KORE Projects/Tech will for sure surf us to distant destinations.
 Grin

MikeMike

Simrdf

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

Cheers.

Very nice Karol! Congratulations on the achievements of this year and the qualification for the 2019 Pan American Games championship.

We hope for 2019 to be a great year for Kore and for the Kore's games team.

Success!

cleberw3b

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

Cheers.

Cheers

--

Yes, the KORE Projects are looong term,
forever as long as we can provide needed tech.
Usually in a bear market many projects stop working and the devs are nowhere to be found
or wont do any releases in a bear market.
Then out of the blue some of them come back and most likely sell out into the pump.
Some do this a few times until they leave for good.
Can't tell you the number of times I have seen this manipulative game played.
KORE Projects/Tech will for sure surf us to distant destinations.
 Grin

MikeMike

Good words, Bear market is when we differentiate real projects from scams. While people are leaving because not favorable circumstances others are building good tech.
Keep up BUIDL Kore and the next bull run will compensate all efforts and sacrifices.

HODL
BUIDL
Zelux

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:28:20 PM

discord community is very active..price also looks good

The price looks really good to bye !
TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

Australia just passed an anti-encryption law. the law does not say you are not allowed to encrypt data but that your encryption has to be worthless. it states that companies must build in backdoors (when has that ever not worked!) into their devices so the Australian government can gain access to any and every device whenever it wants and for whatever reason it wants. what is even scarier is that governments are VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY lazy when it comes to this stuff. When companies do build this into their systems I cannot recommend you update and/or buy new "secured" devices, because within the month the Australia government will have leaked the keys, or even more likely PASSWORD, to access all "secure" devices in the country. If this is not the case, within 3-6 months all these devices backdoor credentials will be sold on the darknet by hackers who have cracked the (again very likely easy) password or whatever other credential mechanisms these companies have been forced to implement.

I believe within the year we will hear from the UK implementing their version of this and if that is successful I am certain America will entertain her own ideas.

Matrix

█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: