Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fast scanner Private key Bitcoin address  (Read 2381 times)
lolMATIlol (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:02:43 AM

Did someone use it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAoNuTyBxcU
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:27:57 PM

Ideally you should post one or two comment about what you what people to comment about along with a readable website link and not just a youtube link.

What kind of scanner is this?
lolMATIlol (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:55:29 PM

Ideally you should post one or two comment about what you what people to comment about along with a readable website link and not just a youtube link.

I would like it too

Only first have to buy it Sad
I wanted to know if it was worth it
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:09:22 PM

I would like it too

Only first have to buy it Sad
I wanted to know if it was worth it

Do you have any website link about this scanner, you might get someone to give you this for free or cheap when you post it at the digital section of this forum but no one will be interested in youtube link, sorry.
lolMATIlol (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:28:13 PM

Do you have any website link about this scanner, you might get someone to give you this for free or cheap when you post it at the digital section of this forum but no one will be interested in youtube link, sorry.

No I do not have
The seller does not want to provide additional information, Just what you posted and some technical data.
The scanner looks simple and fast
I myself use several scanners but they are slow
lolMATIlol (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:13:08 AM

Impatient - I had to buy
Scanner works Smiley
Now 24h tests
Tomorrow I will give results
lolMATIlol (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:53:16 PM

I did not find the coins Sad

24h test results (10% up / down scan - 90% random)

1. Over 25 000 000 Private keys were scanned
2. Scanning time setting - not limited (optimum setting 1s/1 block)
3. Errors during scan - average 3 errors / 4000 blocks (errors can be checked manually)
4. The scanner finds addresses with + balance (I checked my address)
5. Scanner finds used addresses I found 63 known addresses and 11 nowhere published - including 6 addresses used all the time (Last transaction 2017-08-16)- now it remains just wait for payment Smiley
6. The scanner has many options and settings

Summary
+ Scanning very easy even a child can handle
+ Scanning up down random
+ Ability to use on many devices, good speed, ability to own miscellaneous and add functions, ability to increase the number of scanned addresses /1s
+ Possibility to use the scanner for other crypto coins

- To reduce the number errors in hours of high traffic, you need to change the scan time
- manual check of the private key

I am very satisfied

P.S.
On the occasion of the scan you can find interesting addresses such as
1Bank7V8zpJz8qeGQ2vc29Xrv1QkpWNXV3 private key L1WXUEobVk******************************************
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:51:06 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 01:19:35 PM by warningsigns

Look at all these bunch of friendly scammers red-handedly hard at work here. Aren't they cute? One opens the thread while the other (or probably one and the same person working on two btctalk accounts) vouches for the other. Such great teamwork.

Lovely marketing work there. A scanner for stealing other people's private keys. Or is it what I think it is? An imaginary scanner? Oh I know what this thread is about! An invitation to buy this revolutionary private key stealer scanner! Payable with bitcoins of course. Pay first naturally. Send the bitcoins ASAP and no questions asked.

Looks like DTs will be painting the town red again.

More like a scammer marketing his own scanner. Beware of YouTube-based sales. Reminds me of the BCH scam a few weeks ago on YouTube.

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:17:43 PM

Look at all these bunch of friendly scammers red-handedly hard at work here. Aren't they cute? One opens the thread while the other (or probably one and the same person working on two btctalk accounts) vouches for the other. Such great teamwork.

Lovely marketing work there. A scanner for stealing other people's private keys. Or is it what I think it is? An imaginary scanner? Oh I know what this thread is about! An invitation to buy this revolutionary private key stealer scanner! Payable with bitcoins of course. Pay first naturally. Send the bitcoins ASAP and no questions asked.

Looks like DTs will be painting the town red again.

A+ Avi-name to topic correlation!  LOL.

What's sad is this will work at least a few times and I see this at least a few times a month.  I wonder if BCT should have a 2-week probation period to sign up and start creating posts; meaning you can only view posts for two weeks before creating your own.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: