Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:45:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HitBTC] 🌐 BMCHAIN 🌐 Monetize your activity 🌐  (Read 8967 times)
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:09:36 PM

this is very special and powerful ico which will stand strongly in the market and it will change and increase the portfolio for invester.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BMCHAIN

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:23:00 AM

Looking promising project. Will keep my eyes on this project. Any bounty available for Bitcointalker member ? Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Welcome to our official bounty thread, where you can find a generous signature campaign  Smiley
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:49:26 AM

What cap is now? 1000ETH? That's all you get on pre-ico with 50% bonus?
More than 3 449 ETH was raised, so Cap is more $ 1,000,000 at the current rate of ETH.

You can check it by yourself, here are the contracts of differents stages of ICO BMCHAIN

Close Pre-ICO
Pre-ICO
Current ICO

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:03:55 AM

I love the concept of this project. Tokenizing human benefits and talents into profit is becoming popular nowadays. This platform will empower every citizen to become more productive whether ordinary or entrepreneurs. This project will exploit blockchains function empowering people anywhere in the world.
NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:37:53 AM

Congratulations for this amazing interesting project!
 It seems very promising based on a new robust concept!
If by any change you required a professional Portuguese translator with experience and quality to support with ANN, Bounty, WHITE PAPER or websites, please kindly PM!
Thank you and all the success for project!

BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:41:55 PM

Congratulations for this amazing interesting project!
 It seems very promising based on a new robust concept!
If by any change you required a professional Portuguese translator with experience and quality to support with ANN, Bounty, WHITE PAPER or websites, please kindly PM!
Thank you and all the success for project!
Please, send us your resume to support@bmchain.io and include the links to your previus translations and its audit (number of impressions, likes, comments, etc)  Wink
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:44:52 PM

Roman Moiseyev continues to share the tricks of making profit in BMCHAIN

Today he explains how the reputation and the number of tokens in your wallet are related.

"The system will generate various tasks with a guaranteed utility for the system itself. These tasks will look like job ads with the possibility for a person to choose the best one. The participants will receive a guaranteed reward for each task completed and, a bonus depending on their level of reputation. The higher reputation is the greater amount of reward, or tokens will be given to the user.
If you advanced your reputation, performing the tasks becomes very profitable for you since your income is getting higher.

At the same time performing tasks, the participants increase their reputation.
You accomplish the task, build up the reputation. The more the reputation is, the bigger the bonus is given for the tasks. It's double profit ", - explains Roman.

Such useful for the system can be, for example, the task to explain the principle of its work to new participants. I understood it myself, explained it to others, got tokens. It's simple.
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:41:04 PM

Make sure that you've seen our news on the bounty thread  Wink
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:39:11 AM

The ICO has already begun from 10th of September and will continue till 10th October. But, everybody is interested in bounty program. I joined the bounty that you have sent to me to my e-mail after the questionaire. But i want to know actually what task to do for the social media bounty. Is that only share/like and re-tweet or whatever. Above all i find that the ICO offer of your organization is great as considering the bonus.
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:00:03 PM

We are glad to inform you that BMCHAIN is becoming more popular

While you let the grass grow under your feet, others turn their luck around and register in our project. Here is another story:

"My name is Pavel, I'm the co-founder of the Kinokwest company with a share of 50%.

2014 was a year of great changes for me. In November, my best friend and I rented our first room for this company. I consider this moment as a key one - this is a real transition from a plan to a global action.

When our "product" was almost ready for sale to the consumer, we seriously thought: how can we sell it? It's ridiculous to remember, but we were sure that we would make it cool and there wouldn't be any problem with sales.

The reality turned out to be different.

We didn't have money for advertising, and it was necessary to take loans for advertising, and this was a very risky action - it was necessary to study the advertising tools in detail.

I assembled the site from some template, in just a couple of days, it was a quick fix. My friend found a reservation system, we put it on the site so that users could choose a free time. I put all this on the Internet.

Now we have 6 quest rooms in 3 locations in Moscow + hookah Teslalounge, made in the techno-style, and we do not want to stop there. Every day, actions are taken to develop the company. Soon we will launch the virtual reality direction and will build our quests in other regions.

At the end of my story I want to express my opinion about BMCHAIN and BMT token. This is a very cool project! I have already purchased BMT at the start (pre-ICO) and follow the news now. The company Kinokvest will necessarily accept BMT tokens as a payment method and test all available systems for this.

We are with you! "

And you?
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:19:58 PM

The ICO of the BMChain project continues

This is a joint project of Business Molodost and Analytics Insight company, which will allow users to convert their personal utility into financial assets.

At the beginning of September, 11 352 people confirmed their participation in the project, 43% of them Russian-speaking, 14% live in China, and 39% - Europeans. 4229 partner companies confirmed their desire to accept BMT tokens as a payment method.

"Every day we receive more and more applications from partners around the world who want to connect their project to our platform, - says co-founder of BMCHAIN, Roman Moiseev. "Thousands of entrepreneurs are ready to accept BMT tokens as payment for renting cars, selling furniture, design services, repairing equipment and much more."

BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:23:45 PM

BMCHAIN news

Over the period of BMCHAIN PreICO was collected about $ 1,000,000.

Participants of this three-week marathon have already received BMT tokens with a 50% discount on their online wallets. The discount size reduces with each next period, but those who wish to join the project still have the opportunity to get a 25% discount for the purchase of BMT tokens until September 20.

Within the framework of the BMChain project, the world's first partner program based on blockchain was implemented. It uses smart contract algorithms that allow automated tracking of referrals without the need for manual control, which solves two problems of modern CPA networks - the possibility of abuse by both creators and participants of the program.

"Our system is based on the fact of payment with the preservation of all the information in the Ethereum network, which all participants of the program can monitor - thus the fraud on the founders part is completely excluded," says Andrey Mokeev, developer of the BMCHAIN platform.
13ialmadca13

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:53:07 PM

Hi, MOD.

I found a lot of BMCHAIN threads in forum. Re-opened several threads and posts were confused me and hesitate to join BM Chain bounty campaign because I don't know which is the latest. I would like to join signature campaign. This is the first bounty program that I would like to join. But, I didn't found the latest update for signature type due to ICO offering extra 20% bonus now. I'm hesitating. Please MOD take note and give an advise.

Suggest that MOD insert links (related BM Chain threads have been posted before) in this latest thread. It will be more organized and even newbie also could fast recognize which is the latest thread and this is the thread that we should continue concern and participate.

Hope my suggestion could help. Thank you.
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:39:18 AM

The ICO has already begun from 10th of September and will continue till 10th October. But, everybody is interested in bounty program. I joined the bounty that you have sent to me to my e-mail after the questionaire. But i want to know actually what task to do for the social media bounty. Is that only share/like and re-tweet or whatever. Above all i find that the ICO offer of your organization is great as considering the bonus.
Thank you for joining us! 😊
You can find the instructions on participation in social media campaign here.
You can also participate in our affiliate program and receive from 3% to 10% from each referral transaction. More information you will find on our official site.
Hadiyudhapermana

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:57:32 AM

I think this project is good and has great opportunities in the future, I really appreciate what is done by the team so the project can run so far but unfortunately in our country there is There is no linkedin so as not being able to achieve maximum value, I really hope big with this project and able to generate profits for all parties especially the team that has worked maximally, once again I really appreciate what the team has done And for those involved in it I sincerely hope to be more conscientious and attentive to participants like us, because we are looking forward to the success of this project especially in the future, and I hope that the value to be shared will benefit all of us, I can not comment much because basically I'm sure this project will be great. And do not disappoint all those who have been involved. thank you
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:31:38 PM

Hi, MOD.

I found a lot of BMCHAIN threads in forum. Re-opened several threads and posts were confused me and hesitate to join BM Chain bounty campaign because I don't know which is the latest. I would like to join signature campaign. This is the first bounty program that I would like to join. But, I didn't found the latest update for signature type due to ICO offering extra 20% bonus now. I'm hesitating. Please MOD take note and give an advise.

Suggest that MOD insert links (related BM Chain threads have been posted before) in this latest thread. It will be more organized and even newbie also could fast recognize which is the latest thread and this is the thread that we should continue concern and participate.

Hope my suggestion could help. Thank you.
Thank you for the interest to our project!
Please, use the signature from our official bounty thread, now we have only one thread for all active bounties Wink
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:09:38 PM

Plan for the development of the BMCHAIN project for the next six months

The list of planned tasks aimed at the development of the project and the growth of its capitalization:

1. ale of goods and services for BMT tokens with a discount of 25 - 50%:

• Implementation of business courses for BMT tokens;
  • Sales of services and products of subsidiary services and structures for BMT tokens;
  • Connection of the first 100 partners from different areas to the sales of goods and services for BMT tokens.

2. Listing of BMT tokens on small exchanges;

3. Negotiations with major exchanges for BMT listing;

4. Negotiations on partnership with big banks and other large private and public entities;

5. Opening an office in Moscow;

6. Expansion of the network of partners for effective promotion of the project results to the crypto community;

• Publication of news about the development of the project on more than 100 crypto-currency websites and 10 major online media;
  • Publication of weekly reports for project participants on current results and plans for platform development.

7. Implementation of the affiliate program in the core of the project.

8. Carrying out a comparative analysis of Steem, Golos and BMCHAIN ​​parameters and preparing a plan to justify and calculate the indicators that ensure the rapid growth of BMCHAIN ​​project parameters, which can be achieved, based on the current capabilities of the BM community and its active growth by attracting a new audience.

9. Deployment of the test network on a separate blockchain solution for testing platform functionality.

At the moment the ICO project is live. Participants are entitled to the 20% discount, which will be valid until September 24.

In total, more than $ 1,000,000 has been collected in the framework of the crowdsdale. Thus, the soft cap, set before the ICO, was successfully achieved. As of September 21 more than 15,000 people have registered in the system, 3,222 partners confirmed their desire to connect their project to the platform and accept the BMT token as the payment for goods or services.

A major role in the development of the project is played by the decision of the largest business audience in Russia to join the platform even before its development, which means that more than 200,000 entrepreneurs by generating demand for a token and creating activity on the BMCHAIN ​​site will broadcast the advantages of the platform in various channels and spheres.
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:05:51 PM

We know that you would like to buy BM products with a 50% discount, so we prepared two unprecedented news that you will not pass by!

✔First, already this month you will be able to purchase BM courses with a discount of up to 50% for BMT tokens.

✔Secondly, tokens can be paid off from our partners. We plan to connect more than 100 partners from different areas and regions to receive BMT as payment for goods or services. You will be able to pay for online purchases, as simply as visitors of BurgerKing or customers of Booking.com do.

►Why is it profitable to buy for tokens?◄

The cost of the hotel room is about $175. With BMT tokens, you can pay the same number at a price of $90-140, saving up to 50%. Any partner will sell the product or service at a significant discount, so that it is more profitable for the client to make a purchase for tokens.

Now you have the opportunity to purchase BMT tokens at 20% discount! Go to bmchain.io right now and buy your digital key, which grows with the development of the project.
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:58:44 AM

Wow interesting idea, to monetize and value expereince into a ICO. Now it sounds like inorder for the project to be success a large diverse range of people need to hold token. How will ensure this? Whitelists? Or limit to how many peoe can buy?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
BMCHAIN

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:49:47 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 04:52:25 PM by BMCHAIN

Wow interesting idea, to monetize and value expereince into a ICO. Now it sounds like inorder for the project to be success a large diverse range of people need to hold token. How will ensure this? Whitelists? Or limit to how many peoe can buy?
We do not set limits, you can buy as much as you want  Wink
The real value of the project will grow due to the joining of the participants. According to preliminary results, more than 14 thousand people have already registered and 3 thousand partners are ready to sell services for tokens at a discount even before the launch of the project.
The issue of tokens will be made immediately after sending funds to the address of the smart contract. Thus, during ICO will be distributed exactly as many tokens, as much participants will contribute. A total of 700,000,000 BMT tokens are planned for this purpose.
The launch of the first platform version is planned for the end of 2017 with the development on the Steemit basis of its own technologies and solutions. The created functional will allow any participant of the system to receive tokens for every useful action and start building their digital reputation, exchanging useful knowledge, experience, materials with participants around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: