Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HitBTC] 🌐 BMCHAIN 🌐 Monetize your activity 🌐  (Read 8967 times)
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:12:49 AM

I just applied for this campaign and I look forward for the success of this coin. Good luck and more power

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nasituygun
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:11:51 AM

I think this project really good i hope you are well for this way.But token is very  very much.

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄██▀▀           ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀█▄
  █▀  ▄███████▌ █▌ █████▄  ▀█
 █▀  ██  ██         ▀█████  ▀█
▐█  ██▀▀█████   ▄▄▄   █████  █▌
█▌ ▐██▄▄████▌  ████   █████▌ ▐█
█  ███  ████        ▄███████  █
█▌ ▐█▀▀████▌   ▄▄▄  ▀██████▌ ▐█
▐█  █▄▄████   ████   ▐█████  █▌
 █▄  ████           ▄█████  ▄█
  █▄  ▀████  ███  ██████▀  ▄█
   ▀█▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄           ▄▄██▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
bitcore.
...The Future Is Now...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
                 ▄▄██
 ▄██████████████████████▄
█▀         ▄▄██▀▀   ██  ▀█
█▄     ▄▄██▀▀        ██  █
█▀█████████████████████████▄
█                          ▀█
█                           █
█              ▄████▄       █
█             ██▀  ▀██      █
█            ▐█▌    ▐████████
█             ██▄  ▄██      █
█              ▀████▀       █
█                           █
█▄                         ▄█
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
iOs
Android

██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███       ▄███    ███
▐██       █████     ██▌
██▌       ███       ▐██
██▌     ███████     ▐██
▐██       ███       ██▌
 ███      ███      ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███         ▄▄█▌  ███
▐██      ▄▄█████    ██▌
██▌   ▄████████     ▐██
██▌  ▐████████      ▐██
▐██    ▀▀████       ██▌
 ███     ▀██       ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
Website
ANN
Block Explorer
BMCHAIN

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:37:13 AM

I am so confused on how to join the BMCHAIN project on your official site...that is the step 1 of Social Media Campaign. I already filled up the required detail, but in the Participant's account, it stated there "You have insufficient balance for sending the minimal transaction. The minimal amount for sending to the contract is 0.1 ETH + 0.01 ETH for all the further network fees."

Is this the way to join the BMCHAIN project on your official site? But i thought i will just filled up information and register...Please help me..I really want to joi this Social Media Campaign of BMCHAIN project.

Please, don't worry, you don't have to make any transactions in case you don't want to participate in ICO.
After you filled in your e-mail on our official site your registration was successfull. After that you can go to the step 2 of the Bounty rules  Wink
Hi all, joined the company signatures and I'm not in the spreadsheet, they are manually brought to the table, or reception has ended?
Please, check your status here.
BMCHAIN

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:39:48 AM

BM. is there any Board restrictions to our posts in signature campaign? Because it is not stated in the rules and also maximum characters per post.
You should have at least 10 posts per week and one of them should be here, in this thread.
We recommend to make posts no less than 40 characters.
BMCHAIN

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:54:25 AM

Any news about project? The thread looks inactive
Sure, don't forget to read our weekly report on Medium Wink
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:57:08 PM

I am now working on it.

But I still have confusions regarding the rules in social media campaign on how to participate, about the posting in social media about BMCHAIN, what i did was copy the link there and paste it to my facebook. And how many post about BMCHAIN do I need to make?

And do I need to sumit every post in my facebook here? : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOU8ldy5JLgwpT0A04gNRdb6wv411cHfAI5K42VQRFai7LtA/viewform

Or this "How to participate" rule is just for the application. It is just only once and no need to repeat the process?

I am very sorry BM for so much query, i just still don't sure if I am really following the right path. It is not clearly stated there and i want to make this thing clear. I am waiting for your response. Thank you so much!

portotoi

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:12:34 PM

About the additional bounty in social media campaign, i am confused with this statement in your rule "The post should not fall below 3 positions on your page, so it can be either fixed or regularly updated." What does that mean, i will just copy the examples presented below? or i should make my own post with the link shown in the examples below?

Please guide me...beacuse i already posting in my facebook. thank you!

Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:37:17 PM

After ico ends, how many more days we have to wait for the token to be distributed
NikuSH

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:57:30 PM

After ico ends, how many more days we have to wait for the token to be distributed
I'm interested in the same question, when?
oleg1984a

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:13:19 PM

joined the Signature Campaign , a successful project you dev.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:16:42 PM

I joined the signature campaign. I have seen that this project is will coordinated and it will be a successful one.

Where is the avatar because I am interested in wearing the avatar.
Bakul_cacing

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:27:11 AM

I am interested in your project and I've joined the signature, facebook, twitter

good luck your project and I love BMCHAIN
portotoi

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:16:15 AM

In the additional bounty of Social Media Campaign, it was stated there that to fill out in the Google form given once a week, with the links of all my posts if i am done with the tasks. The maximum posts per week is 5 posts. My question is, all my 5 posts in one week will submitted after all i finish those? So therefore the 5 links from my posts in social media are in one submission in the Google form?

Then in the submission of this posts there is a Link to my post on Bitcointalk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2096750.0) that requires my constructive comment with at least 40 words about BMCHAIN. Should i use only one link of my comments in  Bitcointalk for all of my submission in the Google form even for the next week? Or I should make another constructive comment about BMCHAIN on Bitcointalk for another weeks submission?

I am very sorry for this too much questions of mine, but i just need to clarify it. Thank you.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:50:41 PM

Just joined to signature champaign a few hours ago, but my name's still does't exist on the spreadsheet.
BMCHAIN

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:20:03 PM

I am now working on it.

But I still have confusions regarding the rules in social media campaign on how to participate, about the posting in social media about BMCHAIN, what i did was copy the link there and paste it to my facebook. And how many post about BMCHAIN do I need to make?

And do I need to sumit every post in my facebook here? : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOU8ldy5JLgwpT0A04gNRdb6wv411cHfAI5K42VQRFai7LtA/viewform

Or this "How to participate" rule is just for the application. It is just only once and no need to repeat the process?

I am very sorry BM for so much query, i just still don't sure if I am really following the right path. It is not clearly stated there and i want to make this thing clear. I am waiting for your response. Thank you so much!
Dear participant!
In order to participate you need to have at least one post about BMCHAIN in any of your SN Wink
If you want to get an additional bonus, you can make up to 5 posts per week ( only one post per day to be paid).
You don't need to submit each your post, you can fill in the participation form once again in the end of the week submitting all posts that you've done during that week.

About the additional bounty in social media campaign, i am confused with this statement in your rule "The post should not fall below 3 positions on your page, so it can be either fixed or regularly updated." What does that mean, i will just copy the examples presented below? or i should make my own post with the link shown in the examples below?

Please guide me...beacuse i already posting in my facebook. thank you!

You should use one of these posts (don't forget the image Wink). That means that your post shouldn't go lower than the 3rd position on the page of your social network account.
BMCHAIN

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:24:12 PM

I joined the signature campaign. I have seen that this project is will coordinated and it will be a successful one.

Where is the avatar because I am interested in wearing the avatar.
Unfortunately we don't provide the participants with extra bonus for wearing the avatar, but If you want to wear it you can copy it from our official profile Wink
BMCHAIN

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:27:17 PM

In the additional bounty of Social Media Campaign, it was stated there that to fill out in the Google form given once a week, with the links of all my posts if i am done with the tasks. The maximum posts per week is 5 posts. My question is, all my 5 posts in one week will submitted after all i finish those? So therefore the 5 links from my posts in social media are in one submission in the Google form?

Yes, you are absolutely right
Then in the submission of this posts there is a Link to my post on Bitcointalk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2096750.0) that requires my constructive comment with at least 40 words about BMCHAIN. Should i use only one link of my comments in  Bitcointalk for all of my submission in the Google form even for the next week? Or I should make another constructive comment about BMCHAIN on Bitcointalk for another weeks submission?

It depends only on you. We require only one post. But If you want, you can make more posts.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:04:56 AM

The project was looks promissing, any kind of uniquely idea, post are making an expensive price here. That's good for each other tho. Just got joined here, thank's so much for the info. Hope we can make it. Goodluck
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:04:51 PM

I have been seen in the telegram channel the ICO has been ended in 28 december 2017, It is correct? I think you have a good concept and very smart project  hopefully your ICO will be success and get much more fund...

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:31:12 PM

Hi dev..
I see this project will work very well for the future, so from that I decided to join the signature campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: