Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 81097 times)
N1kk

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 03:39:32 AM

Yes. Quick pump, quick dump. Show for 1 day.   Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:25:29 AM

Because it's relatively small Market Cap yet still accessible on the biggest exchange in the world Smiley

But this was more than just a pump signal, Sure that set it off, but then 10 months of bear market pressure came undone finally, and the FOMO kicked in after a bullish divergence Fundamental vs Price was in play for some time.

Red Pulse has announced countless new features and developments in months gone by with very little impact on price, due to the bear market pressure. But people are starting to realize there are projects out there like Red Pulse working as hard as ever, and sitting at the ICO price or less, with some great potential as we move towards a new bull market.

But they have not a small marketcap. A lot of projects have less cap. But may be without big exchanges like Binance... Which existing news you mean? Are they going to have own blockhain or when full platform launch? Some project growing just before maiinet in this year (Like Tomochain for example).
indeed there are many projects that change to make the blockchain itself, indeed RPX is now down to 3% but it is possible that they will rise again,
because this is a good project

exer20

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

I keep like many here redpulse with Ico. The chance to sell was good. I think that I’m still returning my own back on those who hoped for a higher profit due to other key events. I am waiting for $1. In the autumn a lot of good news. Swap, a platform, and the finance is not yet won back.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:26:13 AM

Yes. Quick pump, quick dump. Show for 1 day.   Sad

seems like that, any news is coming soon? price as drop quite a lot today! Hope soon it will go up again , i did mistake did buy hight couple days ago!
Tannah
Copper Member

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

Red Pulse won the Pick A Crypto community vote, and is now the latest project they've reviewed.
Congratulations to us and well done to everyone who voted.

Their price analysis is very interesting. Certainly bold. It would be very exciting to see their predictions come true, but please note this is only speculation as they have mentioned.

Check it out here:

https://www.pickacrypto.com/coins/red-pulse-phoenix-phx-review/
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

Why price made almost 3x profit for last days? I don't see any existing news in twitter. May be they are not announced something interesting? Also I don't see new exchanges listing. This is just usual pump or may be some people know some insider info? Tokens have any using right now or not?

It was a pump 100%.

If you watched the buy orders on Binance it was a wall of orders of exactly 2. I mean maybe it was a meme buy that pushed it from under 1 million volume (infact around $650k volume) on CoinMarketCap to 132 million in volume in under a day, but I highly highly doubt it.

The marketcap itself is around 20 million USD, so the entire marketcap was traded 6 times over?

Don't get me wrong. The project itself may be OK, because people are orchestrating pumps all the time. But in this one instance, it most certainly was a P&D.

Thank you. May be you are right. But such big volume on exchanges happens when some big news announced and people buying and than selling tokens. Just can't understand why people pumped coin with quite big marketcap if there are a lot of coins with less marketcap which more easely to pump  Huh

Because it's relatively small Market Cap yet still accessible on the biggest exchange in the world Smiley

But this was more than just a pump signal, Sure that set it off, but then 10 months of bear market pressure came undone finally, and the FOMO kicked in after a bullish divergence Fundamental vs Price was in play for some time.

Red Pulse has announced countless new features and developments in months gone by with very little impact on price, due to the bear market pressure. But people are starting to realize there are projects out there like Red Pulse working as hard as ever, and sitting at the ICO price or less, with some great potential as we move towards a new bull market.

I did not say that Red Pulse was the object of a Pump & Dump but a pump, programmed and piloted, probably by Binance's bots.
In the classic pump & dump we find the coin that suddenly, in about 30/60 minutes ago about 100% with an explosion of the sudden volumes, and then drop quickly 50% within the next 24 hours, until returning to the starting value, or also below, in the next 7-10 days; the pump & dump is immediately noticed, and it is better to stay away.

With Red Pulse we have had something different, with volumes and prices increased for several days, but they have always been driven; proof is its immediate downsizing of the same and of the price.

The only positive note is that Red Pulse just went up for a few days, and has been known or discovered by different people and investors.
RedPulseOfficial (OP)

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:26:35 AM

Check out the last part in our series, “A Gig Economy: Contributing to Red Pulse’s Knowledge Sharing Ecosystem”. Community Manager, Chris Tanahill, delves into how Red Pulse is on a mission to revolutionize financial research through expert generated content and blockchain.

https://rpuls.co/2JMfCU8
Tannah
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:01:58 AM

Check out the last part in our series, “A Gig Economy: Contributing to Red Pulse’s Knowledge Sharing Ecosystem”. Community Manager, Chris Tanahill, delves into how Red Pulse is on a mission to revolutionize financial research through expert generated content and blockchain.

https://rpuls.co/2JMfCU8

Thanks for sharing my work Cheesy

It's great writing for Red Pulse and seeing how many successful contributors there are, earning good money for their content on the site.

It's open to anyone to apply, and free to join.

https://www.redpulse.com/become-contributor

Tannah
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:06:14 AM

Why price made almost 3x profit for last days? I don't see any existing news in twitter. May be they are not announced something interesting? Also I don't see new exchanges listing. This is just usual pump or may be some people know some insider info? Tokens have any using right now or not?

It was a pump 100%.

If you watched the buy orders on Binance it was a wall of orders of exactly 2. I mean maybe it was a meme buy that pushed it from under 1 million volume (infact around $650k volume) on CoinMarketCap to 132 million in volume in under a day, but I highly highly doubt it.

The marketcap itself is around 20 million USD, so the entire marketcap was traded 6 times over?

Don't get me wrong. The project itself may be OK, because people are orchestrating pumps all the time. But in this one instance, it most certainly was a P&D.

Thank you. May be you are right. But such big volume on exchanges happens when some big news announced and people buying and than selling tokens. Just can't understand why people pumped coin with quite big marketcap if there are a lot of coins with less marketcap which more easely to pump  Huh

I did not say that Red Pulse was the object of a Pump & Dump but a pump, programmed and piloted, probably by Binance's bots.
In the classic pump & dump we find the coin that suddenly, in about 30/60 minutes ago about 100% with an explosion of the sudden volumes, and then drop quickly 50% within the next 24 hours, until returning to the starting value, or also below, in the next 7-10 days; the pump & dump is immediately noticed, and it is better to stay away.

With Red Pulse we have had something different, with volumes and prices increased for several days, but they have always been driven; proof is its immediate downsizing of the same and of the price.

The only positive note is that Red Pulse just went up for a few days, and has been known or discovered by different people and investors.

Yeah i think there are definitely bots at work, the market moves so fast!
It's nice to see the price holding around the starting price for PHX on Binance, and above, since the pump anyway.
And there's some volume coming back today. Smiley
It's held up some good price better than a lot of other coins experiencing big pumps lately at least.
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

A Gig Economy, Part 3 of 3; Contributing to Red Pulse’s Knowledge Sharing Ecosystem.
https://blog.red-pulse.com/a-gig-economy-part-3-of-3-contributing-to-red-pulses-knowledge-sharing-ecosystem-9e2a74be5ad9

erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:17:45 PM

Neon wallets already have ledger support. If you want to keep your PHX there you can use ledger, but I don't think the website will integrate with ledger.
Tannah
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

Thanks for sharing my article Cheesy I hope you liked it!
The growth in Red Pulse's community has been awesome lately. We're hoping to see many more new Contributors signing up to make money for their research!
RedPulseOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

We've just published the latest Red Pulse Bi-Weekly update, so check it out for info on all latest announcements, media, and upcoming events.

https://rpuls.co/2QG9zDD
exer20

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:48:46 AM

Lately, something a lot of news positive on the pulse comes. If the output of the working product is scheduled for autumn, it makes sense to hold it.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

Neon wallets already have ledger support. If you want to keep your PHX there you can use ledger, but I don't think the website will integrate with ledger.

They are not going to make own blockchain? Nep5 tokens are not stable, as Neo have different errors very often... And how their tokens using here?
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

They are not going to make own blockchain? Nep5 tokens are not stable, as Neo have different errors very often... And how their tokens using here?

I'm not worried about NEO, I'm sure the existing problems will be solved soon and therefore I have no problem if RedPulse remains a NEP-5 token. Much better than every project starts his own Blockchain - in my opinion.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

I'm not worried about NEO, I'm sure the existing problems will be solved soon and therefore I have no problem if RedPulse remains a NEP-5 token. Much better than every project starts his own Blockchain - in my opinion.

I also hope that the Neo team will solve the problems quickly, because all this in the long run enormously hurts Neo itself and then all the connected tokens, including Red Pulse; as long as you do not have stable and reliable portfolios, the big investors and financiers remain to observe.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

Why this much better? I dont think so. When project creating own maiinet - this means a lot of work and more stable work for platform. As everyone can create thousands tokens, but they are not worth. And what about my previous question? Tokens using here or no?
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

Even I was aware of the swap and new ticker but that somehow could recall and after trying hard reached to this market on CMC to have a look at the performance. This thread needs to be modified with specially title space with new name and ticker. This will be helpful to many new people to reach out the market without any effort. By the way volume is very good for today's conditions while price little slept down.
RedPulseOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:47:33 AM

Check out the latest Red Pulse report for the latest news and updates, including details on our latest feature updates, as well as recaps of our full event schedule in November.

https://rpuls.co/2UeWnrl
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: