Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:55:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain applied to Healthcare  (Read 963 times)
Belmondo (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:29:26 AM

Are you aware of any current or upcoming blockchain project applied to healthcare / social security?

The intent being to facilitate the relationships between (i) patients, (ii) social security or private health insurance organisms and (iii) practitioners and pharmacists for health care payments.

For instance, any project intending to get rid of paper medical prescription?

Maybe you have heard of any altcoin which intends to support or reproduce the above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:34:01 AM

Activity: 0

Now I summon shill posts from shill accounts praising some shitcoin/'s!

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Belmondo (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:52:53 AM

Activity: 0

Now I summon shill posts from shill accounts praising some shitcoin/'s!

Not at all - just curious and very interested about the topic and any project that could be related to it. Please no unjustified accusation. Let the opportunity to newbies to express themselves thank you.
gbfoxbat

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:31:15 PM

Actually have not come across many or any blockchain initiatives for Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry so far.... there is definitely a need thats for sure.
SMSCHAIN

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Decentralized A2P SMS platform

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 07:41:11 PM

I think a good example of blockchain applied to healthcare is Patientory. They are trying to solve the healthcare weaknesses and problems using blockchain, and they are doing it very well.

Please, look on the following news: https://lfb.org/could-cryptocurrencies-save-healthcare/

gbfoxbat

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:55:39 AM

Came across there guys and they are doing a soft launch www.biotechintel.com this is the 1st that I have seen targeting the pharmaceutical industry and overall concept and idea sounds solid to me.
fossilized

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:39:27 AM

Came across there guys and they are doing a soft launch www.biotechintel.com this is the 1st that I have seen targeting the pharmaceutical industry and overall concept and idea sounds solid to me.

Interesting and ambitious project targeting drug pricing and discovery. However, I have yet to see a direct benefit of the use of blockchain in the context of that project, a normal database could work just as well. Exciting project nonetheless.

gbfoxbat

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:05:57 AM

Interesting and ambitious project targeting drug pricing and discovery. However, I have yet to see a direct benefit of the use of blockchain in the context of that project, a normal database could work just as well. Exciting project nonetheless.

Agree to your point it's an interesting project. What I don't get is these guys have no presence on either the forum or anywhere else for that matter. Wondering how are they promoting this or plan to promote this given that their ICO has already started?? Undecided
Solve.Care

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:57:10 PM

Any news regarding the Healthcare ICO details?

Solve.Care ■ Healthcare on Blockchain ■ Solve.Care
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:07:40 PM

Looking like a thread which will be shilled upon but I'll answer the original question. I've seen a coin called Care4Me which directly connects healthcare services through blockchain technology for faster solutions.
There are more than just one but I just picked this as I've read all about it and thought it would account for easily accessible healthcare solutions.
TC Alt 20

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 03:28:59 PM

The list I have so far for healthcare blockchain platforms:

1. MedCredits (MEDX)
MedCredits is the first blockchain powered platform connecting patients and doctors worldwide on a decentralized network.

2. Medibond (MEDI)
Advancing & enhancing the healthcare experience, through the blockchain.

3. Doc.ai (NRN)
Interactive on-boarding module allows the user to quickly build a health profile and receive insights based on their data. The agent utilizes predictive technology, which makes building a health profile much easier than through traditional data collection methods.

4. Bowhead Health (AHT)
First medical device using the blockchain to communicate vitamin levels to doctors.

5. Patientory (PTOY)
Blockchain solution to connecting existing EMR systems with one another and to patients.
amir24

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:49:33 PM

Yes, I read white paper now first time. I laugh because word "blockchain" use 9 times in paper but never explain WHY need blockchain. All it say is "enhanced using blockchain". This project have no use for blockchain. Project much better with normal database. Token also with no use.

Remember community: project that need blockchain is because it need consensus, maybe payment, maybe trust of 2 ppl doing transaction. These important feature of blockchain tech that good project MUST have. Otherwise project is scam trying to get money from ICO investor and just using big words so sound smart.
amir24

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:55:08 PM

The list I have so far for healthcare blockchain platforms:

1. MedCredits (MEDX)
MedCredits is the first blockchain powered platform connecting patients and doctors worldwide on a decentralized network.

2. Medibond (MEDI)
Advancing & enhancing the healthcare experience, through the blockchain.

3. Doc.ai (NRN)
Interactive on-boarding module allows the user to quickly build a health profile and receive insights based on their data. The agent utilizes predictive technology, which makes building a health profile much easier than through traditional data collection methods.

4. Bowhead Health (AHT)
First medical device using the blockchain to communicate vitamin levels to doctors.

5. Patientory (PTOY)
Blockchain solution to connecting existing EMR systems with one another and to patients.

Everybody, look for MedCredits (MEDX)! This project is best in healthcare field. Using blockchain for smart contract and payment between patient/doctor in telemedicine. This team understand blockchain very well and build project with very smart use-case! Finally some good healthcare application. Dev I hope ICO come soon. I check ANN each day  Grin
amir24

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:10:23 PM

Looking like a thread which will be shilled upon but I'll answer the original question. I've seen a coin called Care4Me which directly connects healthcare services through blockchain technology for faster solutions.
There are more than just one but I just picked this as I've read all about it and thought it would account for easily accessible healthcare solutions.

Thank you, I did not see this project before. I review white paper and have seen many flaws. Main flaw as investor is that they use coin as giveaway for loyalty/gift-card so that nurses/customers use platform. They try to get people to use platform by giving away coin for free. Coin have no chance of profit when you think about it. If care4me dev need money to promote application they should apply to grants but not take ICO investor money. You are welcome if I save you from losing money  Wink

I have full report here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1990545.420

If disagree we can discuss or maybe care4me dev will answer questions and I am wrong but I don't see that I am wrong today
Yarbroa

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:37:20 PM

there is a project call HMS(Health Mutual Society), it's now very popular in China.
HMS  intends to offer affordable healthcare coverage by separating the medical cost among members by reconstructing the trust system, HMS will overturn the existing mutual market by Blockchain technology.
The dev team of HMS already made a successful project which has 8 million members in China, now, HMS is the revision 2.0 and it's target on the global market.
If you want to know more details, here is the link: http://hms.io/
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:28:31 PM

I think perhaps two projects that we're going to connect to the Healthcare System. I don't know what happened with them, but obviously they're dipping into a business that has a high amount of Regulation. Bitcoin is not much popular in healthcare business yet.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:53:41 PM

I think perhaps two projects that we're going to connect to the Healthcare System. I don't know what happened with them, but obviously they're dipping into a business that has a high amount of Regulation. Bitcoin is not much popular in healthcare business yet.

My wife works in the healthcare insurance industry and she constantly has 500 to 600 pages of new or altered regulations on her desk at any moment. So what any of these projects is looking at doing is taking highly regulated information and somehow integrating a tattoo a nearly 100% transparent Digital model.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:04:58 PM

I want to watch this thread since I am in the healthcare business or the paperworks that  is being done converted to computerized files.
I do hospital paper works and want it to get easier. I know there is a rule in the USA that this papers should burned or destroyed in just a few years and cannot stay for a long time. So this one is really important.
amir24

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:19:08 PM

Nothing more regulated than financial industry and this we see successful today already. Full decentralized application like Bitcoin cannot be closed down by even US government

look to bitlicense: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitLicense
Government make very difficult to start company in New York City but does this stop bitcoin companies? You know answer!

Same thing to healthcare. I not afraid of regulation if application decentralized. Sad to say but I see many centralized healthcare ICOs like Patientory and Bowhead.
Look to MedCredits (MEDX)...look like they will make 100% decentralized and will not be shut down ever  Cool
RedNovember

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:03:46 PM

I think a good example of blockchain applied to healthcare is Patientory. They are trying to solve the healthcare weaknesses and problems using blockchain, and they are doing it very well.

Please, look on the following news: https://lfb.org/could-cryptocurrencies-save-healthcare/

Yep I was going to say the same thing I never got pationtory myself but the idea seems interesting - I think I'll probably get some when I see some good development coming forth
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: