Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:17:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Golem vs SONM vs iexec  (Read 1779 times)
ilham nur77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:47:45 PM

prefer GOLEM over SONM because SONM does not do the latest moves and updates about its coin so SONM coin is glued. SONIM prices are so far away from the price of ICO, maybe investors are losing a lot.

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:04:13 PM

XEL Elastic is the best choice

abandoned coin that is not even cheap anymore and developed by part timers and volunteers is the best choice ? Roll Eyes

Abandoned = wrong. This is pure ignorance and misinformation. But maybe this is the difference also with XEL supporters?
Not cheap anymore? = Cheapness means good coin? What are we discussing here? How cheap a coin is or how good a coin is? I may have been misinformed.
Developed by part timers and volunteers = Oh no, we better abandon Bitcoin because it has a lot of part timers and volunteers.

From what i've read the original developer is no longer involved and the funds are gone? is this incorrect? Maybe it's unfair to say abandoned as i think it had something to do with illness(?) so apologies for that then

re: cheapness, i assume you're being willfully obtuse. We are discussing which coin would be the best investment, so it matters which has the most upside potential.  

afaik bitcoin is working, whereas none of these are. in my view the coins that have funding and are being developed full time is likelier to deliver than the part timers without funding

XEL is still under active development so far: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957064.0
That ICO received around 600BTC a year ago and the "volunteers" are performing better than some other multi-million dollar projects.

okay i'll take your word for it, but best investment in my opinion is sonm. good luck to us both tho, there should be room for all of these to grow until they launch

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:46:00 AM

XEL Elastic is the best choice

abandoned coin that is not even cheap anymore and developed by part timers and volunteers is the best choice ? Roll Eyes

Abandoned = wrong. This is pure ignorance and misinformation. But maybe this is the difference also with XEL supporters?
Not cheap anymore? = Cheapness means good coin? What are we discussing here? How cheap a coin is or how good a coin is? I may have been misinformed.
Developed by part timers and volunteers = Oh no, we better abandon Bitcoin because it has a lot of part timers and volunteers.

From what i've read the original developer is no longer involved and the funds are gone? is this incorrect? Maybe it's unfair to say abandoned as i think it had something to do with illness(?) so apologies for that then

re: cheapness, i assume you're being willfully obtuse. We are discussing which coin would be the best investment, so it matters which has the most upside potential.  

afaik bitcoin is working, whereas none of these are. in my view the coins that have funding and are being developed full time is likelier to deliver than the part timers without funding

XEL is still under active development so far: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957064.0
That ICO received around 600BTC a year ago and the "volunteers" are performing better than some other multi-million dollar projects.

okay i'll take your word for it, but best investment in my opinion is sonm. good luck to us both tho, there should be room for all of these to grow until they launch

To invest SONM is currently very nice as it's below the ICO price so far. But I guess it's because peoples fear that the product will not be delivered.
sheld0n

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:23:59 PM

Regarding Golem, I also considered to invest in the project because the use case is great and needed in business, science and industry.
Then I found in my researches that the coin has been some time in alpha status and there has since been little progress (at least this was my impression). I then decided not to invest in the project and continuing to observe it further.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:30:40 PM

To me, this is my biggest disappointment in crypto.  Not really because of the money I invested in Golem, but because the untapped realization of the potential.  I see all the processing power dedicated to mining bitcoin, and although I understand it keeps the chain secure I also believe that power and electricity could be used for something more constructive.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sheld0n

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:53:46 PM

The problem is that you can not make sure that there is relevant progress. It may be that there is a lot of progress in the background and the developer team do just not communicate it and on one day they say, we have a new super extended beta version and everything is fine for investors. There is indeed a lack of communication. But I am still very hopeful in terms of the projects. There is not really a competitor at the moment what makes Golem unique and still interesting for investors. I will hold and follow the news.

To me, this is my biggest disappointment in crypto.  Not really because of the money I invested in Golem, but because the untapped realization of the potential.  I see all the processing power dedicated to mining bitcoin, and although I understand it keeps the chain secure I also believe that power and electricity could be used for something more constructive.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: