Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][REF][AIRDROP][HVT]⚡Hive Power⚡Build Decentralized Energy Communities  (Read 4103 times)
kaikai18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:52:11 AM

Since many companies is up to conserving energy for their electricity costs, this platform can be a great help for them. Lets spread more about this project for it to reach to those companies.
Indeed. This technology using blockchain in the power industry will help to support the advocacy for cleaner energy sources
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:04:18 AM

Since many companies is up to conserving energy for their electricity costs, this platform can be a great help for them. Lets spread more about this project for it to reach to those companies.
Indeed. This technology using blockchain in the power industry will help to support the advocacy for cleaner energy sources
they also promotes renewable and safe energy usage. With that everyone will be implied and informed that you can use and look for alternative resources to use. Not just the old and dangerous ways to harness power.
henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:21:01 AM

hive power will be the answer of the our communities today . with the use of their applications many people will learn how to reduce and control their energy consumption , in this way many people will lessen their expenses . Team made such an amazing idea and in general it can help lots of people
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:28:23 AM

what will be the focused of the project when it comes to the renewable energy? We have heard already projects integrating blockchain technology what are the uniques features of this project compared to others?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
kaikai18

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:42:19 AM

Finally,, there is this kind of project combined in a blockchain. Many investors will put their interest on this project because of the concept itself.. Just wondering,, will HVT platform be available all around the globe??
The best thing about this project is that it aims to have a sustainable and renewable source of energy that supports the advocacy on cleaner energy sources
aioservices18

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:54:26 AM

i think the team is really great and I kinda wanna be part of the team hehehehehe like a marketing manager or something
henry056

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:15:38 AM

team that created hive power concept are intelligent . the missions is for the good of everyone their project will help people on energy from the application where they can monitor it and also from the solar panels who can give energy to those who haven't energy in their areas . team are really great its really awesome i will support this project
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:29:12 AM

hive power will be the answer of the our communities today . with the use of their applications many people will learn how to reduce and control their energy consumption , in this way many people will lessen their expenses . Team made such an amazing idea and in general it can help lots of people
Perhaps it is.. It will be the most efficient and convenient way to minimize and cotrol our daily electric consumptions.. A huge help for every users..
cbdrick12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:40:55 AM

Perhaps it is.. It will be the most efficient and convenient way to minimize and cotrol our daily electric consumptions.. A huge help for every users..
efficient and fast platform that you can get. Their ideas are from new technologies that are available to this year. That's a way to progress in this business.
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:44:32 AM

Un luckily i missed the bounty but still i like and believe this project i believe it will make a big market during the ico good job
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:11:06 AM

Un luckily i missed the bounty but still i like and believe this project i believe it will make a big market during the ico good job
I think so too.. Luckily I'm part of its bounty campaign.. Will have an oppurtunity to have HVT token.. I believe this incredible project will make a huge success and that it will meet its ICO target earlier than expected..
henry056

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

team will also be a big help on providing energy in rural areas like in provinces that does not have electricity , their solar panels will be a great help to produce energy with the use of sunlight , like in our province some of households does not have , but for this to start we must support the project and make it real . but it need a lot of funds
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:34:15 AM

Im excited to see the progress of this project once the ICO begins. I am glad i have joined this wonderful project. Hive power will be one of the biggest solution in reducing and controlling our energy consumption. Good job team.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:40:52 AM

Im excited to see the progress of this project once the ICO begins. I am glad i have joined this wonderful project. Hive power will be one of the biggest solution in reducing and controlling our energy consumption. Good job team.
You too? I am also excited to see this project on the top and how to used their mobile app to conserve energy consumption it is a very big help to our community
cbdrick12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:47:52 AM

You too? I am also excited to see this project on the top and how to used their mobile app to conserve energy consumption it is a very big help to our community
this peojwct just seems to bring new things around the market and with new business in the crypto world, im sure it will be patronize by the masses.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:20:24 AM

The main reason why i support Hive Power is, because it promotes less energy consumption with every transactions and businesses. And that is really big contribution to our society. Cant wait for this project to be implemented around the globe.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:40:01 AM

The main reason why i support Hive Power is, because it promotes less energy consumption with every transactions and businesses. And that is really big contribution to our society. Cant wait for this project to be implemented around the globe.
Indeed. I also support this project because its a huge help to our community which is to save energy consumption to prevent power shortage.
CryptoKrist

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:52:59 AM

I am really impressed on how this project think about energy, and as i read their white paper i am now convinced to contribute during ICO
jercess18

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

There is a lot of reason why we should support this platform.. Because this will be the best platform . ever! These is only a type of platform That can save energy consumption .and this will be good for us.
henry056

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

hive power is not just a simple project it covered most all of types of establishments , like buildings , apartments , hotels or even a household . because the project will be helpful in monitoring energy consumption which help people on reducing their expenses . Team made great idea and the concept is really helpful for the people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: