Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][REF][AIRDROP][HVT]⚡Hive Power⚡Build Decentralized Energy Communities  (Read 4106 times)
henry056

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

as a reader of the project there is something that gives me chills , the project is so unique and amazing simply because it aims to help people , providing good energy in the ccommunity is a big help , the application also give opportunity to see how much consumption we can consume daily and with app we can control each appliances daily usage . We can learn how to save . Thanks to the team who created such a helpful project.
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:03:38 AM

Just found out now that their bounty program was closed. I was too late to participate in. Hope there will be a second round.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

Just found out now that their bounty program was closed. I was too late to participate in. Hope there will be a second round.
Me too, just learned that they give out big stakes for bounty hunters. Well too late, let's just find new ones  Grin. Just wait for more information in their website and social media accounts.
Ruffian14

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:41:07 AM

The Hive Power have a referral program too that can reward participants who will promote Hive Power to their friends, relatives or people who will join this program. They can learn more details on this thread.

jercess18

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

I just read the white paper of this project and this is really interesting and amazing. This hive power -build decentralized energy communities. And this is the number advertisement. This is a type of working product and profitable conditions.
cbdrick12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

Hive Power is a unique way to produce energy using reusable energy such as solar energy. This way it is more nature friendly and at the same time provides people of reliable electrical energy. I just hope that this will be used by every countries and terretories in the world.
harnessing renewable energy for future uses and to avoid overspending on resources and materials needed for the projcet, that's why hvt uses that technique.
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:50:26 AM

Hive Power is a unique way to produce energy using reusable energy such as solar energy. This way it is more nature friendly and at the same time provides people of reliable electrical energy. I just hope that this will be used by every countries and terretories in the world.
really eco-system friendly this is why i love hvt the world need this project hoping for the success and hoping for the implementation all over the world soon
henry056

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

hive power made a unique  concept . the idea fits the needs of our community and it will help a lot and we can save energy and conserve with the use of solar panels which is good today and since electricity today make high expenses the project will help to reduce our consumption . Thanks for this great project and i will follow this
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

Hive Power if implemented will surely be a big solution for everyone in the world. Reducing energy consumption makes our lives more comfortable. A better future awaits ahead of us.
jhon20

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

This project is very tectonic effect that everyone looking forward for this project especially to all investors the idea of this project make a best solutions i think  this a very demand project to each and everyone goodluck HVT team.
cbdrick12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:43:30 PM

This project is very tectonic effect that everyone looking forward for this project especially to all investors the idea of this project make a best solutions i think  this a very demand project to each and everyone goodluck HVT team.
I'm also looking forward for their information about the development of their project. Hope their bounty will not end so early.
henry056

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

hive power is the most brilliant project concept i have read in bitcointalk . project will provide good source of energy and it can sustain all energy consumed in the community . it will teach people to monitor their daily consumption with application created by the team . I am more excited to use the app so i wish the project will become more successful
cbdrick12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:06:55 PM

The Hive power block chain provides a unique trading mechanism which I think there is nothing quite like it since it perfectly fits for different energy communities. It provides flexibility  to customer's consumption and production.
thanks for informing that they do really great in their side of trading. Being flexible and having a lot to offer in trading is a big positive for the company.
aioservices18

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

With the help of power hive providing energy in isolated places such as in far flung communities can now be possible. With the use of solar panels the problem of having power in place where the grid energy is not available will now be solved. These project will definitely have a great boom in the future.
I agree with you when you said that this project will have a great boom in the near future, but how will you justify when a remote area has no solar panels installed? how would it help?
bitminerox0621

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

With the help of power hive providing energy in isolated places such as in far flung communities can now be possible. With the use of solar panels the problem of having power in place where the grid energy is not available will now be solved. These project will definitely have a great boom in the future.
I agree with you when you said that this project will have a great boom in the near future, but how will you justify when a remote area has no solar panels installed? how would it help?

There are a lot of energy sources available beside solar panels, It is mentioned that they are also willing to use hydroenergy and other sources of energy. The main point of Hive is to build energy sources of different kind depends on whats available on a community.
henry056

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

hive power is really interesting for me the project is new for me . The best is the application where people can monitor and see the actualy consumption . In this process we can control energy usage which results less expenses . I will follow and support this project . this is exciting
cbdrick12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

hive power is really interesting for me the project is new for me . The best is the application where people can monitor and see the actualy consumption . In this process we can control energy usage which results less expenses . I will follow and support this project . this is exciting
with controlling energy usage in the manufacturing process and in maintaining the business running, it sure is an advantage to use renewable energy in the process.
Elisa_HivePower

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:11:20 PM

I'm also looking forward for their information about the development of their project. Hope their bounty will not end so early.

Hi! Up to now we successfully implemented Hive Demo, the first testbed of Hive Power. This consists in the development of a "Hive", i.e. an implementation of an energy market based on blockchain technology.

Our future steps in the roadmap are the following:
1) Q2 2018 Hive Power 1.0
The Hive will consist of single household Workers and multi-family buildings, coupled to a low voltage grid in Switzerland. The Queen will be operated by the local Distribution System Operator.

2)Q1 2019 Hive Power 2.0
Innovative features such as access to the flexibility market and real time operation will be implemented to improve economic and technical performance. A microgrid testbed will be set up in a developing country.

3)Q1 2020 Hive Power 3.0
The Hive capabilities will be extended through new features, such as investment pools, auto topology discovery, self-healing (fault detection) and multi-owner Hives.
Ruffian14

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

Hive power concept is to bring great opportunity to the people to learn how can they monitor their daily energy consumption through the applicatiion team produced which is very helpful to its users.

riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:03:43 PM

A trustworthy project created by a reliable team. You can entrust your investment in this platform. Will definitely give a huge profit to all..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: