Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:57:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PARAGON COIN SIGNATURE LINK CAMPAIGN STARTS....NOW! READY, SET, GO!!!!  (Read 4255 times)
brizio71

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:37:41 PM

There is a ton of momentum and a lot of people talking about this coin. I think it is going to sell out sooner than anybody thought.I would get in soon while you still can, good luck

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
CryptoPorco

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:47:32 PM

If anyone is still on the fence about this you should join the telegram channel. They answered all of my questions pretty much right away.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:53:09 PM

Have to mention that signature for Jr. Members has too much characters to include referral link (150 character limit). Is it possible to modify it?
cryptogoro

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:53:16 PM

Oh man, thanks for saying that I was wondering. I have an account but I'm trying to beef up my wallet to get in and buy as soon as possible. best of luck everyone.
RestinStJames

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:09:24 PM

Oh man, thanks for saying that I was wondering. I have an account but I'm trying to beef up my wallet to get in and buy as soon as possible. best of luck everyone.

Me too. I'm pretty new to all this so I don't really know exactly what makes one of these successful, but I have been reading a lot of white papers lately and this one seems really well thought out, especially compared to a lot I have seen.
AbrahamLinco (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:00:14 PM

Have to mention that signature for Jr. Members has too much characters to include referral link (150 character limit). Is it possible to modify it?

Thank you for pointing that out. It is much appreciated. We have taken care of the problem and it will be working fine now. If you would like to make another copy it will work fine.  Thanks again and great to have you on board Smiley Smiley

⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡PARAGON⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡
|||| REVOLUTIONIZING THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY ||||
PARAGONCOIN.COM | WHITEPAPER 
BOUNTY CAMPAIGN  FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM
gorrotauro

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:33:17 PM

this is getting wild you have to see what is going on for yourself,  you can see their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/paragoncoin/   or just go to their site here:https://paragoncoin.com/
they have links to everything going on
artbatista

Activity: 158

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 09:13:20 PM

My account is set up as well, all of Paragoncoins media channels have tons of traffic on them, and they have a lot of information for the public to read. This is a very good deal and it seems to just be getting better.  https://paragoncoin.com/
or you can go here as well    https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com/?ref=f02de0d2f9c7a19a3adf5b20  all the best!!!!!

PARAGON
PARAGONCOIN.COM | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
cryptodrzej

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:19:34 PM

I just put more coins in a  ;)wallet, I wish I had 25K, but I don't so I am just going to be way on it. Sept 15 is when the crowd sale starts and it's going to be a race I bet Wink
brizio71

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:23:06 PM

Good luck cryptodrzej, Glad to hear you're so excited about the coin. I'm sure this is going to do really well also, have you seen this yet?  http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/08/prweb14601361.htm

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
SuperSnic

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:39:20 PM

Is it possible this is actually going to sell out before pre-sale is over?
SuperSnic

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:52:07 PM

Alright, I'm in and I'm stoked to join the paragon team!!!!!  I guess they've been selling like hotcakes so I have to say I'm not worried at all. I've been watching videos and cruising their sights for a little while now. They have all their stuff together, and they have a great plan, I see why everyone is so pumped about this. I even read about it on HuffingtonPost this morning! so good luck!
CryptoPorco

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:53:52 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 01:17:52 AM by CryptoPorco

I doesn't look like anyone has posted this yet, so here is a little more information for those of you that have not made up there mind yet  https://medium.com/@paragoncoin/check-out-the-chats-if-you-want-to-hear-the-buzz-fdae7b0580db    This article has a lot of info packed into a  quick read. enjoy Cool
minorthreat710

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:45:45 AM

Cryptoporco thank you, that really was a short article, TheGame is an advisor and the CEO is a super model Jessica Versteeg. That's kinda crazy, right?  It will definitely work though you don't need to be a genius to figure that out. I want to know where to get some of this swag though! that paragon hat TheGame has is tight
gorrotauro

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:16:59 AM

I've been hanging out over on the paragoncoin telegram channel   https://t.me/ParagonCoin  they have people answering all kinds of questions about the coin and everything else you may want to know
artbatista

Activity: 158

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:16:09 PM

Does anyone know if there will be any other bounty campaigns coming up?

PARAGON
PARAGONCOIN.COM | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
paragoncoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:34:34 PM

Does anyone know if there will be any other bounty campaigns coming up?

There are a lot of exciting things coming up! We will keep you posted!

In the meantime check out the Telegram channel https://t.me/ParagonCoin and feel free to ask any questions you come up with.
BitKonquer

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:13:34 PM

Does anyone know about the development of the software applications associated with this platform?

PARAGON |||| REVOLUTIONIZING THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY |||| ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ PARAGONCOIN.COM | WHITEPAPERBOUNTY CAMPAIGN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  
RestinStJames

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:29:26 PM

Does anyone know about the development of the software applications associated with this platform?
I'm interested in this as well. The plant tracking software idea in particular could be a huge leap for grower inventory.
paragoncoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:44:22 PM

We will release public and beta source codes on October 22nd!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: