Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you could ask 1 Question to Satoshi Nakamoto what would you ask?  (Read 2236 times)
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:19:50 PM

Will ask him if he still post on Bitcointalk, if he says yes I will ask for his username. I will ask for his blessings too lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jomidasma

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:25:21 PM

why you didnt call me when you launch this at $1 per BTC .. IHATEYOUO but i love what you invented !!! thanks

Same here! I used to ignore BTC back in 2015, my brother saved BTC worth around 300 Php, then, he just checked it recently, it increased to 5,700 Php. Anyway, it's not yet too late! :p
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:44:25 PM

Well, I would have so many questions for him. But if I would have right to ask only one question, I wouldask him - "are you happy about current situation of bitcoin, and did you expected things which we see today?" I wouldn't go into tech details and questions about it, because it's complicated and not very interesting for me.
Will ask him if he still post on Bitcointalk, if he says yes I will ask for his username. I will ask for his blessings too lol
Lol.

Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:39:44 AM

If I could ask one specific question to Satoshi Nakamoto that question would if where he/she is? That way I know he really does exist and not just a name circling around, we all would know too that he is a real person. 

budiartha

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 01:54:39 AM

If I meet with Sathosi Nakamoto the first question I ask is what is the highest bitcoin price you want?
Second question: how long is this bitcoin and what breakthrough do you do for bitcoin development?
All these questions to be able to take steps towards bitcoin that we have.  Grin
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:42:44 AM

If I am reunited with satoshi nakamoto
first of all I will shake his hand and say many thanks to its revolution has created a bitcoin on the planet
because satoshi nakamoto is a pioneer cryptocurrency

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:49:05 AM

For me, I will ask him what gives him the idea of this HUGE project. And I will also ask if he expected Hard Forks to happen.. maybe he has better solutions Cheesy
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:15:04 AM

If i'm going to ask Satoshi Nakamoto then i will ask if why he is not showing up in public and introducing himself to the people that uses bitcoin or even in the world's media. If Satoshi Nakamoto will introduce himself then it will help the community of bitcoin to feel more comfortable because they will know who is the creator and they will feel safe because they can go and ask that person about bitcoin anytime.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 06:20:24 AM

Why did you let Craig Wright claim to be you for a stretch?

Satoshi is among us. He/She/They just can't announce it...imagine how easily it would fuck things up. If there were one person to praise or blame for bitcoin (depending on your perspective) there would be chaos in the market.

It must be wonderful to be Satoshi. To be able to see this thing they created and how it has evolved and flourished AND have the peace to be able to live life without the scrutiny or attention that being Satoshi would bring. Perhaps the only challenge is the uber amounts of coin that exists in wallets known to be Satoshi's that can really never be touched without the entire community discussing it. I'm sure Satoshi has other wallets, other stashes, etc.

But i'm not sure what takes more self control - not touching the wealth in those wallets or not announcing to the world that you are Satoshi.
CONANEDO

Activity: 404
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:57:44 PM

i will ask him what are you doing right now?doing new project or just spend the money for luxury don't forget to donate to other peoples who need help Wink.this is what i will ask him.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:21:29 PM

Why did you let Craig Wright claim to be you for a stretch?

Satoshi is among us. He/She/They just can't announce it...imagine how easily it would fuck things up. If there were one person to praise or blame for bitcoin (depending on your perspective) there would be chaos in the market.

It must be wonderful to be Satoshi. To be able to see this thing they created and how it has evolved and flourished AND have the peace to be able to live life without the scrutiny or attention that being Satoshi would bring. Perhaps the only challenge is the uber amounts of coin that exists in wallets known to be Satoshi's that can really never be touched without the entire community discussing it. I'm sure Satoshi has other wallets, other stashes, etc.

But i'm not sure what takes more self control - not touching the wealth in those wallets or not announcing to the world that you are Satoshi.

I agree, partiality, but I agree in spirit.

I do believe that Satoshi is alive. Unless he was like, 80 when he made this, there is no reason why he should he dead. It's been less than a decade; he would not make his opus so late in life.

But his silence is telling.

Why hasn't he came back? And with how we have fucked up his grand vision with our greed and partisan ways, more importantly why would he come back? His brain child, a singular entity, has been split in twain. Instead of advancing the protocol for the good of all, we have stupidly split into factions, spoiling the Democratic ideal he set in place. Our current state, a divided community, certainly isn't what he intended. We have let our nature get the best of us, our human nature, and in my opinion, we have ruined a noble thing with our greed. I am just as complicit; perhaps even more complicit than most because I have been here longer. These forks aren't the answer. We need to reach consensus, dammit. This bickering only hurts us all, as we erode the trust we fought for so hard, after all these years.

If I were Satoshi, bitcoin, in its current state, would be dead to me.

It's not too late. We need to fix this. But the solutions we are fielding right now, don't do that. They are a bandaid over a mortal wound.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:22:38 PM

You can only ask 1 Question to Satoshi Nakamoto what would you ask him, her or they? and why?
.If I were given a chance to ask Satoshi Nakamoto, I will ask to him how did he come up creating a bitcoin? Does he already knew that bitcoin will get famous? I just wanted to know what will be his answer. But I hope someday he could answer all the questions of all bitcoin earners.
coat47

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:28:44 PM

I hesitate between two questions :
why do you wanted to be anonymous ?
I suppose that only a genius can have this idea and to have the capacity to give to humanity the code and the blockchain.
have you imagined that what you have invented give a such result.
After the revolution of internet, now it’s the revolution of blockchain.
I really hope that this person is rich now (rich in money and rich in his live).

Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:37:59 PM

I would had not asked. I really wonder who this person is. Perhaps if we knew his biography we could predict the future of bitcoin. I am concerned that this man is unknown. When a person has nothing to hide he will not hide behind pseudonyms.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:42:12 PM

I'd simply asked him - why Wink Why he decided to change the world. Actually, i'd like to ask him what is the best ICO to invest.

pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:42:55 PM

If I get to ask him, I will actually wait till he  answers those funny questions I read above then I will him this one, " why did he allow all those developers who were not there when he was having the sleepless night in creating a technology of the future like this determines what will happen to it, from soft fork to hard fork, to partial forks among other forks that we will see, he should just put all these to rest so we can all move on".
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:47:29 PM

I'd simply asked him - why Wink Why he decided to change the world. Actually, i'd like to ask him what is the best ICO to invest.

I think the first question I will ever ask Satoshi Nakamoto is why did he leave his creation/invention. I think it is really great and he don't need to create a currency and then leave it all up to the developers. I think he must have a sense of responsibility with what he has created. I think he is not a responsible person making a mess then leave it and make other people clean his mess.
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:53:27 PM

I would ask him "Why didn't you developed something within bitcoin to shut down trolls who are against bitcoin" ? Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:54:59 PM

I think the first question I will ever ask Satoshi Nakamoto is why did he leave his creation/invention. I think it is really great and he don't need to create a currency and then leave it all up to the developers. I think he must have a sense of responsibility with what he has created. I think he is not a responsible person making a mess then leave it and make other people clean his mess.

I think you must not judge people especially when you don't know them. We didn't know the reason why did he leave behind Bitcoin but one thing is for sure, he has a lot of hope and believes in his creation. The fact that he mined a lot of bitcoin before leaving this all behind, that just means he is believing bitcoin.
I think the best question here is How important is the thing you have been focusing on that day that you need to leave bitcoin because of that?
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:55:58 PM

I'd ask him for his private keys.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: