Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:04:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT NOTICE regarding www.BitHits.info payouts  (Read 2390 times)
BitHits (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 04:33:32 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2013, 04:52:36 AM by BitHits

This is taken from the most recent payout notice on the forum. Otherwise known as the 30th batch of BTC I have sent to users of BitHits.info

http://forum.bithits.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1256

DUE TO OUTRAGEOUS FEES - PAYOUTS NOW SUSPENDED!

(This suspension should only last 3 weeks to a month - Until I make enough BTC back to continue payouts again.)

I would have loved to send you guys that 0.04 BTC that the fucking BitCoin network decided to eat. But unfortunately that wont happen now.

You can still use the site just fine and all Affiliate Hits and BitHits will be recorded. I will still send you BTC when I have it to send. But things just got thrown about a month behind due to the horrendously broken and flawed TX Fee/Priority system that the BitCoin Devs have implemented!

I never, ever intended for the TX size to be what it was. It is only the fee making it that large. The total inputs would fit into ONE (My most recent transaction to the payout address of 0.05) if the client would function properly and use coins from the address I specified. Instead it imposed a huge fee and caused it to have to go outside the address I specified and bloat the transaction with incredibly unnecessary inputs from coins I hadn't aged or consolidated!

2013-05-19 04:08:20

Total Input   0.060682 BTC
Total Output   0.020682 BTC
Fees   0.04 BTC
Estimated BTC Transacted   0.020682 BTC

Free BTC http://beta.BitHits.info BTC 1DNNERMT5MMusfYnCBfcKCBjBKZWBC5Lg2 DGC DH2Pm4VXxsTeqUYZkEySU1c8p5TLvuLe8u LTC LP2QiL1pnsaKVX5Qa811pFJuFL8FxkxWRz
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4669

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:26:04 AM

This is taken from the most recent payout notice on the forum. Otherwise known as the 30th batch of BTC I have sent to users of BitHits.info

http://forum.bithits.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1256

DUE TO OUTRAGEOUS FEES - PAYOUTS NOW SUSPENDED!

(This suspension should only last 3 weeks to a month - Until I make enough BTC back to continue payouts again.)

I would have loved to send you guys that 0.04 BTC that the fucking BitCoin network decided to eat. But unfortunately that wont happen now.

You can still use the site just fine and all Affiliate Hits and BitHits will be recorded. I will still send you BTC when I have it to send. But things just got thrown about a month behind due to the horrendously broken and flawed TX Fee/Priority system that the BitCoin Devs have implemented!

I never, ever intended for the TX size to be what it was. It is only the fee making it that large. The total inputs would fit into ONE (My most recent transaction to the payout address of 0.05) if the client would function properly and use coins from the address I specified. Instead it imposed a huge fee and caused it to have to go outside the address I specified and bloat the transaction with incredibly unnecessary inputs from coins I hadn't aged or consolidated!

2013-05-19 04:08:20

Total Input   0.060682 BTC
Total Output   0.020682 BTC
Fees   0.04 BTC
Estimated BTC Transacted   0.020682 BTC

You need to hire a developer who can help you build better transactions (or learn how to do so yourself).  You should also consider maintaining a balance for each address that users submit and only processing payouts when a payout address has built up a balance greater than 0.01 BTC.  It will drastically reduce the fees in your transactions.
Brunt, FCA

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:20:17 AM

I've been patiently clicking 3 bit hits per day for over a year but I haven't been able to identify any payouts.
In fact, when I check my balance on the page, it doesn't seem to be increasing at all, and sometimes even goes down, and never reaches the payout threshold!
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:49:09 AM

I've been patiently clicking 3 bit hits per day for over a year but I haven't been able to identify any payouts.
In fact, when I check my balance on the page, it doesn't seem to be increasing at all, and sometimes even goes down, and never reaches the payout threshold!

I've never used this service but I really don't think it's worth your time if after a year of clicking ads for them you have not yet reached payout. There are better and trusted faucets out there you might try out. BitVisitor gives quick but small payouts and CoinAd has a decent amount of ads. I would have given up on this a long time ago. Also this thread hasn't been updated in years...

Brunt, FCA

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:33:04 PM

I've pretty much stopped using Bitcoin faucets in the last few months due to their low payouts, but I still visit bithits.info every day.
I guess it's just a strange habit that I've gotten into. I keep telling myself that once I've received a payout then I'll stop.
You're probably right, I should have given up ages ago. Maybe after I get paid!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: