Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer S9 13.5TH/s w/ Bitmain 220-240v APW3 PSU 4Sale ($2k USD BTC/PayPal)FCFS  (Read 1391 times)
fokilpt (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:12:45 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 05:09:38 AM by fokilpt

Escrow obviously required and buyer pays for escrow (Unless you are VERY well known around here and have done tens of thousands in buys and sales or something), would like to use one of the well known escrow services on here. One we can both agree on. Buyer pays the 1% or 2% escrow or whatever it is.

Buyer pays for half of the shipping, only wanting 2k for this Miner and PSU both so this is a great price. will ship it Priority Mail via USPS 1-3 business day arrival time. Or ground which is 5 days. Up to you. We can calculate shipping costs after I find out where you are located!

Hi! This is for one of my slightly used (Wasted my money really, among a few other things the cost to upgrade a line to take 240v was much more than I expected so... I have to resell them sadly. I did not know they needed a 210-240v line when buying) will take $2000 in BTC or via PayPal Goods & Services (Verified accounts only) BIN. Prefer BTC but PayPal will also work.

PM me for pictures, a skype video of me showing you it live, etc. Still have proper seals that fit perfectly around the miner and everything! Can also supply pictures upon requests.

Reply that you are sendign me a PM & PM for phone number/skype/etc so we can get this going

Thanks for your time and again. ESCROW ONLY.

Thanks.

EDIT: Just got a PM asking where I was located and wanted to add this: Ohio (along with the Miners) and I would definitely encourage anyone who is close-by and interested that could pay cash or transfer BTC (or even a percentage of both) to message me! would love to sell this to someone close-by, would make this much easier.

Again I am looking to get this sold A.S.A.P so FCFS.

Thanks for the messages of interest! Hope this sells quick Smiley

EDIT 2:

Thanks for all the interest! Out of the 10 or so (guesstimate) of you who PM'd, some I was not in their Country (tax issues) and some lowballed way too bad, even had a guy with lower activity than me attempt to 'force' me to go first (I tried to compromise and asked if he had feedback that he could verify ANYWHERE else, he said "no but i buy for $5500 BTC now, just you have to send first and after I receive I give you BTC" (verbatim quote) -- And a few I am waiting for a response; and one is 100% interested although I am awaiting his text!

So therefore, it's still for sale!

(Even with paying half of shipping and escrow you are still getting an amazing deal; I may look at offers that are a LITTLE less than $2000 but I think $2000 is cheap enough to where buyer paying escrow fee and half of shipping should be just fine, let me know if that is asking for too much for anyone reading!)

Thanks!

P.S.
When I get the time I will attach some photos! Proof it is in great condition and have no fear, not only is the original Styrofoam (form fitting to the Antminer S9) but it will be wrapped around with large inflated plastic bubbles, and paper on the outside of the box. Doing this to prevent ANY sort of damage while it is being shipped to.. you? Smiley

In the future, please reply to the thread before PMing, you don't have to say you are interested if you want to remain anonymous; just reply with something! Thank you!!

EDIT 3 Had a family emergency with my mother having a minor stroke and she just got back out of the hospital today. Sorry for not responding to PMs and texts I will respond to them all now. Shes back home so I am ready to ship this out tomorrow if possible if we can strike a deal today or early tomorrow before the post office closes Wink

EDIT 4
So 2 of the 3 miners I had have been mailed out. If you have not got them yet; I apologize. People are claiming I am a scammer, when it is impossible for me to even scam in this situation; especially without tracking numbers.

The money is still in my account and I am unable to do anything with it until I guess the buyers confirm receipt of the packages. Well one of the buyers decided to preemptively (and stupidly; because I went ahead and called USPS and got the package returned, told them it was an emergency situation. And I will go ahead and let them go through with their dispute since they decided to get my account limited in the first place by creating a dispute before their package was even supposed to arrive)

So now that my account is limited, the other person whom I mailed a miner to I am attempting to also get returned to my address although I am having trouble and just selling them all via BTC only with an escrow and only with an escrow! because it was a bad idea to use PayPal in the first place, I should have known with their over protective security algorithms not to deal with them but I didn't think the buyer would be so stupid as to file a dispute and state "I want my money back" and then text me "I dont want my money back, I just want the miner" when I offered to refund. If the buyer wants to refute this claim, I will post screenshots of the dispute and of his texts AFTER he made the dispute of his hypocritical statements. Seems he is attempting to deceive me or something, either way; he is not going to rip me off like I think he is trying to do because he knows I don't have the tracking number. And he is not getting his money back for awhile because I am going to let PayPal slowly go through the process because I had $900 of my own money in my PayPal account that is now stuck. I was even unable to refund someone their money because of this limitation (totally different situation than all of this)

So hopefully I can get the other Miner returned to my address; because one person already filed a dispute after finding out I didn't have tracking and now another has the potential to rip me off. Who knows how long my account will be limited now. He told me he called them and my account was fine and I could use it but I can't even send F&F of money that I took out of my own bank so I guess he lied.

From now on. Escrow & BTC Only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
w0011y

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:01:08 AM

Sent you a PM!
fokilpt (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:33:37 AM

So you want $2500 U.S. for a USED S9 + PSU that will have NO Warranty...and 100% risk to buyer.
for a machine that has well know reliability problems and a rather short life expectancy
And you think that is cheap?
I'll lower the price. It was just from googling that I got the price...

I bought NEW ones WITH warranty for 1500 ($US 1200 S9 + 120 PSU + 50 Shipping + 150 Canada Customs)
No offense brother but....

Got a link for that by chance? $120 For a BitMain AntMiner APW3++ PSU? All new? Have to call your bluff on that one, sorry.

Obviously you rushed into the purchase without doing enough research..YOU WERE WARNED
You have THEE worlds MOST EFFICIENT MINER...and you want to sell it?...You are an idiot or so poor and desperate that you had no business taking the risk in the first place..
And now you want someone to pay for your incompetence.
Are you SURE you can't afford to put it to work? Can't find a techy friend to put to work for you and share the reward?
1.) I was not warned about needing a 220v line. I seen the plug and thought it would work for on a regular plug.

2.) "You are an idiot" Really though? Now you are just making assumptions and with such base primitive insults I am not even dignifying you with a response to the other reasons why.

3.) I don't want anyone to pay for my incompetence. I am trying to give a good deal. So many people have PM'd with interest that I know I am going to get it sold regardless. It even comes in original packaging.

You are dreaming...S9's are in HUGE demand...but only an (another) idiot would buy yours for double the price of a new one..
There are plenty of those around...You might find some sucker even dumber than you.
(LIKE ME....I made same mistakes years ago but now have experience and bitcoin wisdom)

Even dumber than me which you admit you were but yet have the audacity to insult me? Now you are not only being a hypocrite but contradicting your own statements. Please just don't respond because of:

I'd give you 500 bucks and pay for shipping..escrow of course. But we both know that probably won't happen.

We sure do!

Sent you a PM!

Hey you and everyone else that sent me a PM, sorry but my mother ended up in the hospital with a minor stroke and being her primary caretaker I was unable to deal with selling this and the PinIdea DR3 but shes back at my house now and better so I am ready to get these sold.

I will do $2000 Flat for the Antminer S9 and the PSU. Not OBO, that is the best offer I can give.

Anyway else that sees this and is interested, please reply that you sent a PM (we will certainly be doing escrow if you are under ~2500ish activity; probably even then it is best, seller pays escrow fees, we split shipping fees.)

RealHummer

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:34:18 AM

Philopolymath

Its supply and demand my friend, you and I both know they are cheaper on Bitmain yes 1299.00 I believe plus shipping and late November!! but the problem is sold out again
On ebay they are bringing a premium not that I would pay that either just saying supply and demand!!
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:15:34 AM

So you want $2500 U.S. for a USED S9 + PSU that will have NO Warranty...and 100% risk to buyer.
for a machine that has well know reliability problems and a rather short life expectancy

I bought NEW ones WITH warranty for 1500 ($US 1200 S9 + 120 PSU + 50 Shipping + 150 Canada Customs)

Obviously you rushed into the purchase without doing enough research..YOU WERE WARNED
You have THEE worlds MOST EFFICIENT MINER...and you want to sell it?...You are an idiot or so poor and desperate that you had no business taking the risk in the first place..
Are you SURE you can't afford to put it to work? Can't find a techy friend to put to work for you and share the reward?

You are dreaming...S9's are in HUGE demand...but only an (another) idiot would buy yours for double the price of a new one..
There are plenty of those around...You might find some sucker even dumber than you.
(LIKE ME....I made same mistakes years ago but now have experience and bitcoin wisdom)

I'd give you 500 bucks and pay for shipping..escrow of course. But we both know that probably won't happen.

Not only you lowballed an offer but you insulted him out right in the public AND you expect him to deal with you? I am sorry but by the looks of it you're the idiot.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
w0011y

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:17:55 PM

I'm interested. PM'd you Smiley
gg_cc

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:33:29 PM

I'm also interested the S9. PM'd you.
RealHummer

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:48:39 PM

Fokilpt how many do you have?
 The way I read the post is you have one unit and it appears its sold by a previous post but your PM to me this morning says send paypal its available. Something seems off here.
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:33:39 PM

Interesting. He said he shipped it on Saturday on its way to me. However, he "lost" the tracking number.

Today, he has yet to be heard from so it's not looking to good....
It is often recommended to use escrow with payment when buying goods here at the forum.

RealHummer

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:39:12 PM

I smell a scam here. I really doubt there is any antminer s9. How could you offer to sell it to me today when you had sold it a few days ago??? SCAM!!!!!!!
RealHummer

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:43:02 PM

Interesting. He said he shipped it on Saturday on its way to me. However, he "lost" the tracking number.

Today, he has yet to be heard from so it's not looking to good....
you better file a claim with paypal because you were had. I wasnt buying the story he sent me either over the weekend about his family member being sick either. Then he takes your money and also trys to take my money for the same unit!!
RealHummer

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:48:07 PM

Like I said doesnt smell right to me. I just received a PM now he claims he decided to sell the other one he has LOL I personally dont think there are any. Just not adding up and yours was supposed to have shipped Saturday but he lost the tracking number , yea sure!! I hope Im wrong and if so I will say Im sorry but I doubt it. Way to many scams on here.
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:58:32 PM

I TRIED TO WARN EVERYONE...

Quote from: Philopolymath on August 19, 2017, 02:27:46 PM

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
gamefixer

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:06:16 AM

subscribed.

I like to know when there are scammers about.... If the OP is a scammer he's going on my "do not deal with list." If he's not, well.

I've been had here too. Some AHole took me for $700 in LTC when it was dirt cheap. Now look at it.  Cry
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:04:27 PM

Escrow obviously required and buyer pays for escrow (Unless you are VERY well known around here and have done tens of thousands in buys and sales or something), would like to use one of the well known escrow services on here. One we can both agree on. Buyer pays the 1% or 2% escrow or whatever it is.

Buyer pays for half of the shipping, only wanting 2k for this Miner and PSU both so this is a great price. will ship it Priority Mail via USPS 1-3 business day arrival time. Or ground which is 5 days. Up to you. We can calculate shipping costs after I find out where you are located!

Hi! This is for one of my slightly used (Wasted my money really, among a few other things the cost to upgrade a line to take 240v was much more than I expected so... I have to resell them sadly. I did not know they needed a 210-240v line when buying) will take $2000 in BTC or via PayPal Goods & Services (Verified accounts only) BIN. Prefer BTC but PayPal will also work.

PM me for pictures, a skype video of me showing you it live, etc. Still have proper seals that fit perfectly around the miner and everything! Can also supply pictures upon requests.

Reply that you are sendign me a PM & PM for phone number/skype/etc so we can get this going

Thanks for your time and again. ESCROW ONLY.

Thanks.

EDIT: Just got a PM asking where I was located and wanted to add this: Ohio (along with the Miners) and I would definitely encourage anyone who is close-by and interested that could pay cash or transfer BTC (or even a percentage of both) to message me! would love to sell this to someone close-by, would make this much easier.

Again I am looking to get this sold A.S.A.P so FCFS.

Thanks for the messages of interest! Hope this sells quick Smiley

EDIT 2:

Thanks for all the interest! Out of the 10 or so (guesstimate) of you who PM'd, some I was not in their Country (tax issues) and some lowballed way too bad, even had a guy with lower activity than me attempt to 'force' me to go first (I tried to compromise and asked if he had feedback that he could verify ANYWHERE else, he said "no but i buy for $5500 BTC now, just you have to send first and after I receive I give you BTC" (verbatim quote) -- And a few I am waiting for a response; and one is 100% interested although I am awaiting his text!

So therefore, it's still for sale!

(Even with paying half of shipping and escrow you are still getting an amazing deal; I may look at offers that are a LITTLE less than $2000 but I think $2000 is cheap enough to where buyer paying escrow fee and half of shipping should be just fine, let me know if that is asking for too much for anyone reading!)

Thanks!

P.S.
When I get the time I will attach some photos! Proof it is in great condition and have no fear, not only is the original Styrofoam (form fitting to the Antminer S9) but it will be wrapped around with large inflated plastic bubbles, and paper on the outside of the box. Doing this to prevent ANY sort of damage while it is being shipped to.. you? Smiley

In the future, please reply to the thread before PMing, you don't have to say you are interested if you want to remain anonymous; just reply with something! Thank you!!

EDIT 3 Had a family emergency with my mother having a minor stroke and she just got back out of the hospital today. Sorry for not responding to PMs and texts I will respond to them all now. Shes back home so I am ready to ship this out tomorrow if possible if we can strike a deal today or early tomorrow before the post office closes Wink

EDIT 4
So 2 of the 3 miners I had have been mailed out. If you have not got them yet; I apologize. People are claiming I am a scammer, when it is impossible for me to even scam in this situation; especially without tracking numbers.

The money is still in my account and I am unable to do anything with it until I guess the buyers confirm receipt of the packages. Well one of the buyers decided to preemptively (and stupidly; because I went ahead and called USPS and got the package returned, told them it was an emergency situation. And I will go ahead and let them go through with their dispute since they decided to get my account limited in the first place by creating a dispute before their package was even supposed to arrive)

So now that my account is limited, the other person whom I mailed a miner to I am attempting to also get returned to my address although I am having trouble and just selling them all via BTC only with an escrow and only with an escrow! because it was a bad idea to use PayPal in the first place, I should have known with their over protective security algorithms not to deal with them but I didn't think the buyer would be so stupid as to file a dispute and state "I want my money back" and then text me "I dont want my money back, I just want the miner" when I offered to refund. If the buyer wants to refute this claim, I will post screenshots of the dispute and of his texts AFTER he made the dispute of his hypocritical statements. Seems he is attempting to deceive me or something, either way; he is not going to rip me off like I think he is trying to do because he knows I don't have the tracking number. And he is not getting his money back for awhile because I am going to let PayPal slowly go through the process because I had $900 of my own money in my PayPal account that is now stuck. I was even unable to refund someone their money because of this limitation (totally different situation than all of this)

So hopefully I can get the other Miner returned to my address; because one person already filed a dispute after finding out I didn't have tracking and now another has the potential to rip me off. Who knows how long my account will be limited now. He told me he called them and my account was fine and I could use it but I can't even send F&F of money that I took out of my own bank so I guess he lied.

From now on. Escrow & BTC Only.

And where did you read you must use 220v?
RealHummer

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:25:49 AM

Fokilpt,
You really think people are feeling for you with all your edits? I have no sympathy for you. I was one of the guys you tried to scam. You listed 1 miner for sale again ONE MINER not two not three. I hadnt seen the post where another user claimed to have purchased it a few days ago but I sent you a PM asking if it was still available and instantily you replied back with all the BS about snding you payment asap etc. Something told me to look at the ad and I did, Im sure as hell happy I did as then is when I saw it was sold a day or two prior. Do you really think your going to get sympathy about how the buyer had the money froze and do you really think people are going to buy the story how you contacted the USPS and had it sent back to you. Ill give you an A+ for trying to be so convincing but Im not buying any of this BS!! Im just glad I didnt fall for it and send you any money. Had you been a legit seller with multiple units you would have stated this in your post, you managed to update it daily about your mom being sick and everything else. Had you been a legit seller you would have gave the buyer the tracking number he had asked for instead of stalling him then saying you lost it, funny how you had the tracking number for the other miner to have the USPS track it down and return it to you, total BS!! All you were doing was trying to get every dollar you could steal from anyone you could before you got caught. This is the way I see this deal anyhow.

Etowery22 I hope you get your money back
RealHummer

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:22:11 PM

Appreciate the support RealHummer and glad you didn't fall victim as my self and another member did. We both have open disputes through paypal and protected at least. It is just a matter of time.

As for your comment about having USPS stop it and send it back, I asked the seller yesterday (via text) that if this is true, he should now have the tracking number and can provide it. No response received from him.

I may be new here but not new to the "forum marketplace" crap, and that is why posting up on forum that I had "bought it and awaiting shipment" is so important. So then other members know if the seller is trying to sell it to others. Helps spot a scammer.

Thanks again for your assistance and I feel dumb for allowing this to happen.

Your post you put up about buying and awaiting shipment is what saved my a** so thank you!! I myself would have sent him money through paypal but something told me to check the post and thats when I saw you had bought it and knew something was off.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: