Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:42:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Lisk?  (Read 1690 times)
Hausaasa (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:14:11 PM

Hey Guys!

What do you think about Lisk? its pretty stable the last weeks, but what is its potential?

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:15:04 PM

shit.

man even waves started slower and killed them since launch LOL

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 06:19:00 PM

I have some Lisk, that's all I think about it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

Weider

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:20:19 PM

I am pretty sure both project's will be succesfull. HODL!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

Hey Guys!

What do you think about Lisk? its pretty stable the last weeks, but what is its potential?

lisk has a very great potential as this coin has returned to investors alot of profit and financial benefits. I bought lisk some time may this year and actually I make of 228% profit for just four days. If you are interested in investing in lisk I think you should be able to get over 100%  return in just few months from now. Lisk has a very great technology in blockchain . It is listed in most of the popular exchangers platforms.
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:46:17 PM

Lisk is the successor project of Crypti. Crypti was great technology but the guys were quarreling and forgot to do marketing. The project failed in the end. Lisk did a lof of marketing, especially at the beginning. Since it based on Crypti, I do not consider it as "shit" as some other did. I like it because you can create smart contracts with Javascript. When it was released it was the only project with this feature. Today several others followed so it is not a unique feature anymore. Personally I think the project is overpriced at the moment.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:48:44 PM

Lisk was launched before Waves and Stratis but price wise and developments are far behind those projects.  Only good thing is Lisk is still well above the ico price.  
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:53:41 PM

Lisk and stratis can be same in value in the future, lisk uses javascript language. I think it suffers from lack of marketing.
zeroarmy

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:45:04 PM

I hold just a few but iam starting to loose interest in this coin which seemed very promising at first. Now i see more development in other projects.

BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:08:20 AM

Absolutely big potential if they speed up development, it's very very slow IMO. But it's kinda undervalued still.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:28:52 AM

Lisk coins are coins with a fairly decent existence in the world of cryptocurrency.
However at this time the condition of coin lisk in a state of drop.  Wink
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:46:59 AM

Lisk is the successor project of Crypti. Crypti was great technology but the guys were quarreling and forgot to do marketing. The project failed in the end. Lisk did a lof of marketing, especially at the beginning. Since it based on Crypti, I do not consider it as "shit" as some other did. I like it because you can create smart contracts with Javascript. When it was released it was the only project with this feature. Today several others followed so it is not a unique feature anymore. Personally I think the project is overpriced at the moment.

That is completely right, the LISK has some technical advantages with Javascript, but the price is beyond its current value in my opinion, so I think you can buy some when the price is lower. 

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:03:23 AM

LISK is about to rebrand and also release an SDK this year Q4 so javascript developers can start developing dapps. When the SDK is released the price will start to moon. It is a good investment to get in anytime before the SDK is released. Other alts are years away from releasing a product, LISK will release a usable one very soon.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:35:37 PM

Lisk coin is good coin and also has good technology and team work,
Lisk coin price was touch at their bottom before Bitcoin segwet and Bitcoin Cash
Now the price is down but after some time it will go at the top.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:44:36 PM

it is a good project, certainly a lot better than ethereum and it is much easier to use too. but so far it seems like it can not get the attention that it deserves. people just want it for the price and then give up on it as soon as they got a small pump out of it.

i have had faith in the future of it once but i no longer have it now. you can see pumps from time to time but it won't last.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:50:52 PM

I have some Lisk, that's all I think about it.

Grin exactly, I have some also, I bought it because it seemed interesting, everyone talk about waves but investing all in waves may not be really good.

prolambo

Activity: 321
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:38:48 PM

Pump again. Now about 90 and waiting for 400 next month  Cool
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:33:23 PM

I’m thinking that LISK has had it’s run and now it’s going to just slowly sputter out. Not worth investing into in my opinion.
*Edit: Guess I was wrong, I just checked LISK on coinmarketcap and found that in the last few days it has hit another pump.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
SubZer0

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:53:33 PM

I was in Lisk for a long time just sold everything at ATH.
Pushed all the profit and money into ARK which is almost the same project but i think has way more potential.
Fantum

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:56:29 PM

I have not believed in this project since there are better competitors out there like stratis and ark. And the development has been slow. But recently, in the last week there have been some huge buys of lisk, many millions of dollars. Maybe there is something we don't know. Could this mean lisk will see a 100x soon?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: