Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CYDER] Cyder Networking Lounge [FULL-POS][NOW REBRANDING]  (Read 33382 times)
Vegan97

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:20:27 PM

Exchange is live now.

────────  Catholic Coin  ──────── ❤  
DECENTRALIZED CHARITY & NON-PROFIT PLATFORM
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread ⬝  Bounty ⬝  Donate  ──────── ❤  Join token Pre-ICO
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
explosive

Activity: 224

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:23:28 PM

Any update on a community chat dev? Got the wallet to work for me it was something on my end. Really hoping to see a community chat soon I'm advertising cyder but its hard to get ppl over with out a official chat.
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:26:00 PM

What's the market cap/ total supply of this coin?

Total supply is 80,000,000 coins I believe

So is the market cap only about five or six figures?

80 million coins @ 0.00000020btc per coin would make a current market cap of 16btc (or 72k usd)
Fairly cheap I would say, particularly considering the impressive trading volume that we have seen in the past couple of days.

This coin has a low supply but was also a complete airdrop so when the weak hands work there way out and true investors hold the coin will climb fast.. I can see us hitting 1000 sats pretty quick with the right marketing and development from the team Smiley
carizmerlin31

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:21:52 PM

dev is there any airdrops yet?

jaroag

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:20:45 PM

see ya @ 1 sat  Cool
dcorn24

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:17:40 AM

What is the best wallet to use when staking CYDER?

Thank you!
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:24:45 AM

when staking shouldn't my weight be somewhat close to the amount of coins I stake?
also shouldn't my daily stake be close to 5%?
Everything is working great just trying to make sure I have it set up right.
Will there be masternodes at some point?
sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:52:44 AM

My staking works fine! too bad price is dropping Tongue but it may very well rise in the future

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:51:22 AM

My staking works fine! too bad price is dropping Tongue but it may very well rise in the future
Price depens on Dev updates. When there's an update the price will go up again.
For now you can stake like hell and receive a lot of coins on a daily basis.
Vegan97

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:13:38 AM

Dev said that the current progress of the rebranding is 20%.

────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread ⬝  Bounty ⬝  Donate  ──────── ❤  Join token Pre-ICO
MBrandoeye (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:54:48 AM

Any update on a community chat dev? Got the wallet to work for me it was something on my end. Really hoping to see a community chat soon I'm advertising cyder but its hard to get ppl over with out a official chat.

Slack channel should be ready within next week. Not that it's difficult to open, but we need at least two team members available on the channel to answer community questions and our team is fully concentrated on rebranding and whitepaper.
Vegan97

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:17:35 AM

Slack channel should be ready within next week. Not that it's difficult to open, but we need at least two team members available on the channel to answer community questions and our team is fully concentrated on rebranding and whitepaper.

Dev you should be more active here, answering questions, announcing news, updates, etc.

MBrandoeye (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

Dev you should be more active here, answering questions, announcing news, updates, etc.

You are receiving daily updates, sorry if it's not enough for you, we are trying to do our best.
chirag24

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:20:32 PM

I am looking to buy some coins and looking for news about their website?
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:24:45 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 02:36:29 PM by explosive

You are receiving daily updates, sorry if it's not enough for you, we are trying to do our best.

Don't take that wrong my friend Smiley I think that vegan97 and I are kinda on the same page we are just worried about cyder being represented correctly. With a new coin team presence is crucial to growth. With so many fake coins and scams out there people put a lot of faith on if there is solid communication Smiley I'm mostly happy so far with the updates and I am more then happy to hear that slack is coming soon because that will create a place to build coin community and community is everything to a fresh coin and will dictate coin price Smiley Keep up the hard work DEV'S Smiley
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:35:33 PM

Time for accumulating is on us! There are a lot of good things coming for this coin Smiley In crypto patients is something that is hard to find but the few who have it and demonstrate it almost always make good money in the end Smiley Ive seen a few really good new coins start and the people with iron hands through the slow times when price drops are the ones who make out like crazy when new features and platforms get released Smiley Buy, buy, buy when price is low and be smart about how you buy and then hold watch and wait for the coin to mature and watch the coins success grow wealth Wink 
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:39:23 PM

How many team members are there total?
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:43:41 PM

no airdrop for me( see futer this coin

Great price to buy in right now. A lot of stuff coming coin is brand new Smiley
docker

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:37:19 PM

Mate you are one of those people that come and complain when they see price down, you should give props to dev for daily updates plus they already demonstrated you they are working on the coin with new ann and logo. If you care about this coin show your fucking support with buy orders like I'm doing now from 10 sats up and stop acting like this you look like a crying little girl.
Perfect entry point for Cyder now as price is very low and great support from its developers.
lisasteca

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:39:01 PM

Why people drop so many coin ?  the project is quite new and dev is working hard to make all nice and clear, keep your coin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: